main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Congratulations to Tatooinepadme and Taeriel!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JedHead1, Jan 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    Well, after a week of nominations and no one else accepting them besides these two, I'd like to congratulate Tatooinepadme (Rachel) for taking over the SFFF CR position and Taeriel (Alison) for replacing Rachel on the Council.

The next week I will be "clearing out my desk", so to speak, making final arrangements for WonderCon and contacting folks at LFL and other parties about the new changes. Kathy, please change the website accordingly on Monday, Feb. 8, as my last day will be Feb. 7. I will also contact Rachel this week about her responsibilites, and answer questions to ease her into her new spot. Speaking of WonderCon, we need to decide before Feb. 17 if we still want a table, because I need to fax papers in by that date, as they are still under my name.

The first order of business for the new CR and Council will be to conduct a meeting for WonderCon and to discuss the changes that have happened.

Let's look forward to a great year in 2010, everyone!

Temp lock for now.

2. kay_dee

kay_dee Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    Haha... already sent you an e-mail Matt. I think you jumped the gun by a couple of hours. January 31st Midnight was the deadline. That's tonight! Tom could still be seconded and accept his nomination for Council.

3. kay_dee

kay_dee Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    Hum, OK - I stand corrected. I guess it says Jan 31st 12:01 am. Maybe I'm not the only one who read/remembered it wrong.

Congratulations to Alison and Rachel!

As for the Council, well, I think it will be up to the current CR if she feels we need to extend the Council nomination period. Kind of silly, we had a lot of time to nominate people. But Tom seems to be a late nomination.

4. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    Like I said in another thread, I think I gave MORE than enough reminders to settle this. It's not my fault if not everyone on the eligible to nominate/vote list didn't voicve their opinions. :confused: Dragging it further seems to defeat the purpose, I think.

5. Nebelwerfer

Nebelwerfer Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 8, 2008
    I accept the nomination if it's not too late.

6. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Temp locking this thread since neither election are 100% done.

Please see both the CR and Council nomination threads respectively for new information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.