main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL CONGRATULATIONS, We are finally an official chapter

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by darth-blaze, Feb 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Let me be the first to congratulate everybody that made this possible, our name is finally posted and thanks for letting me be your chapter CR. I got some info on the shirts, I talk to the others CR's and they informed me that as long that we dont have any star wars logo or Pics on the shirt, we are on the clear. we can discuss this at the meeting, I got the complete info on do's & don't as Fan Force Chapter.

2. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    Thanks for all the hard work! I'm glad you, me, and Gina (&Monroe & April) took the shot and got together for that first meeting. Already seems like a long time ago . . .

We made it!

3. MiraNova34

MiraNova34 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 12, 2004
    Glad to hear it's official.
    Julia, I agree, our first "meeting" seems like a long time ago.. I remember I was kinda nervous about meeting y'all but glad to meet such nice people.
    I've meant to give you and Luis a copy of the pictures we took. I'll try to remember to bring it to the next meeting.
    Julia, by the way, did you want to be the "Facilatator" (a term I use in teaching) for the March 31st meeting? I didn't mind doing it ( although I didn't know I was going to lead it and thus I wasn't prepared) [face_blush] I just thought it would be a good idea to let different people lead it. I think you told me you're the "natural leader" type.
    I'll try to sketch another idea for the shirts too. The more choices we have the better.

4. Leia214

Oct 24, 2004
    Gina, I don't mind leading some of the next meeting - as long as everybody pitches in anything else they have.

Luis, I'm looking forward to hearing about the info on the t-shirts. I am working on some alternate designs like Gina so it will be good to see what we come up with.

5. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Just poking around the other chapter boards and wanted to congratulate you guys on being an official chapter. My sister-in-law and her husband are stationed in Kingsland, Ga and we visited last summer. I really enjoyed our visits to Jacksonville. You guys have a great city! Again, congrats from the Eastern Rim Outlanders, Rocky Mount/Roanoke Rapids, NC.

6. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
    Awesome!

And whats really cool, I had my mom show me where that place was, and I feel like a moron for not being able to find it solo. [face_blush]

7. Leia214

Oct 24, 2004
    We'll be expecting you next time Errant Venture!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.