Congratulations!!

Discussion in 'Maine' started by Meriwyn, Jul 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meriwyn Former RSA

star 4
    Congratulations on becoming an official chapter!! I know it was a long time coming, but you finally did it :) And congratulations to saber_holder on becoming your first CR!
  2. Abhors Elder Guest

Thanks! Glad to finally get it off the ground officially :)
  3. Nate-Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
  4. Abhors Elder Guest

Lol.. Where have you been Nate? We need to get a meet together with both your southern posse and the people around here :p :)
  5. ObiWill Jedi Master

star 4
    Congrats Maine!

During our moose spotting drive up Rte 17 towards Rangeley (we finally saw one moose), I thought of a name for your FanForce. Might I suggest... The Moose-too-far System? :)
  6. Abhors Elder Guest

[face_laugh] Thats actually pretty good! What do you guys think of it??? I like it :)
  7. mainemojodomo Jedi Padawan

8. DarthLucanas Jedi Master

star 4
    Congrats on becoming official! :)

I was just in Old Orchard last weekend.

I will have to stop up and meet you all sometime.
  9. BobaChris12 NE RSA & Buffalo, NY CR

Manager
    star 9
    I know I've already congratulated Kevin, but congrats to everyone else as well. It takes some work and a lot of cooperation to get things moving. Have fun with it! Stop by the Buffalo forum and say hi.
  10. jedijason8080 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hello there Maine!!

Congrats Kevin. Most importantly have fun.
  11. Abhors Elder Guest

Moose-too-far LOL
    Outer Rim would be a good name.
    A theme based around being the point-farthest-from would be cool..since we are.
    Just on a side note, being fom the skowhegan area myself I know what its like having to travel several towns just to get to a store or movie theatre. It was like traveling between systems so my friends and I still to this day refer to it as "Ill be entering the Norridgewok system in about half an hour. Then I'll take the Kessel run(backroad shortcut from Norridgewok to Canaan) and meet you at the cantina in an hour. Not going thru the Skowhegan system? No my ship isnt registered dont want any imperial entanglements..." and on and on...lol

MerKaBa_Jedi
  13. Abhors Elder Guest

I know how that is! The closest decent movie theater to Rumford is Auburn, and thats 45 minutes away...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.