main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lg.Is, NY Connect The Quotes Thread.

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by StarFromIHJ, Jan 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarFromIHJ

StarFromIHJ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2002
    Have you ever noticed how similar some movie lines are? With some lines it seems that they are talking about the same thing. If you have this game is for you! Someone will post a line from a movie answering and/or relating to the previous quote then will post a different quote from a different movie/TV show that has to do with the same idea. If all goes well it should turn out to be a new "story" featuring various movie quotes. Please remember to keep the quotes clean even if the movie they are from is rated PG-13 or higher. You can also reuse movies, just do not use the same movie consecutively.

For example:

Obi - Wan (AOTC): If droids could think, there'd be none of us here, would there?

Joe (A.I): They made us too smart, too quick, and too many. We are suffering for the mistakes they made because when the end comes, all that will be left ... is us.

And now for the game! :)

Princess Leia (SW:ANH): General Kenobi. Years ago, you served my father in the Clone Wars ... now he begs you to help him in his struggle against the Empire. I regret that I am unable to present my father's request to you in person. But my ship has fallen under attack and I'm afraid my mission to Alderaan has failed. I've placed information vital to the survival of the rebellion into the memory systems of this R2 unit. My father will know how to retrieve it. You must see this droid safely delivered to him on Alderaan. This is our most desperate hour. Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope.

Galadriel (LOTR:FOTR): The Quest stands upon the edge of a knife. Stray but a little, and it will fail, to the ruin of all. Yet hope remains while the Company is true.

By the way, if you get suck use the search the quotes option at IMDB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.