main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Connecting PT, TCW, Rebels, OT, EU, ST...and Rumors

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Skywalker2B, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skywalker2B

Skywalker2B Jedi Grand Master star 3

Dec 8, 2000
    Ok, so I had an idea when I first heard the rumor about OB1 having a daughter or granddaughter in the ST. This Idea could be a connection between the Prequels, The Clone Wars, upcoming Rebels, the Original Trilogy, the Expanded Universe, and the Sequels.

Here it goes:

As we learn in the PT, the jedi are not allowed attachments, but not necessarily forbidden from enjoying the company of the opposite sex. Meaning, no committed relationships and such. We learn in the pre-prequel books that OB1 has had...shall we say "love interests". We also learn in TCW that OB1 "liked" Satine. In the episode in which Satine dies, OB1 learns that he has been working with Satine's sister, Bo Katan...who is the red headed Mando.

Sometime after that, Bo Katan and OB1 meet again and form a mutual attraction. That attraction is consummated, but Bo does not stick around. About a year later, Bo has a daughter...also a red head. Before she can tell OB1 she hears that the jedi are enemies of the Empire and assumes that OB1 has been killed along with the majority of the jedi.

When Bo's daughter is still young, an Imperial agent comes and gives Bo's daughter a test. The girl is found to be force sensitive with a decent midichlorian count and Bo is killed by the agent for being a jedi sympathizer. Since Bo has no force sensitivity, the father obviously had to have been a jedi (Imperial logic). The daughter is then taken to a secret location and begun to be trained as an Imperial agent and brain washed to forget about her mother. Having had a mother that was a Mando warrior, she is easily trained. During her training, she is brought before the Emperor who determines that he can use her as one of his personal agents...a Hand.

During the timeframe of Rebels, which sounds like it will have several teenage characters, one of those characters could be a teenage Imperial agent that is sometimes seen with the Inquisitor. It's the daughter...who, by now you should recognize as Mara Jade. One of the recent rumors is that Mara will be in Rebels as well as the ST.

That's it. What do you think? Plausible?

2. Circular Logic

Circular Logic Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2013
    Oh boyyyy....

Where to begin? Well, first of all I really don't like the idea that Obi-Wan would disrespect Satine's memory by finding comfort with her own sister. That just doesn't sit right by me. And to be quite honest, I am simply not a fan of the rumor that Obi-Wan might have an illegitimate daughter. While he struggled a bit with his feelings for Satine, I always got the impression that he was the consummate PT-era Jedi, largely by the book and not willing to indulge in more...carnal pleasures of the flesh.

Secondly, if Bo-Katan is killed by Imperials, I really hope that she doesn't go down without a fight. Guns blazing, fighting 'til the end, like a true Mandalorian. I know Mara Jade is also a redhead, by jeez if they make her a direct relative of Bo-Katan, that really shrinks the universe. Seriously, just because they both have red hair makes them related? [face_sigh]

Also, although I give you credit for a creative, if questionable, idea, I'm not sure it deserves its own thread, since it's simply speculation. If not, then I can say I got in before the:
    [​IMG]

Revanfan1 likes this.
  3. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    [​IMG]

But seriously, speculation is one thing. Fan theories are another. Let's keep these thoughts to the general Rebels thread, BC thread, one's own head, etc.

Revanfan1 and Circular Logic like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.