Consoel And PC Game are Sucks. Board Games Is Rule!!! They Are R0XX0rz!!1!!

Discussion in 'Games' started by Rabid_Balding_Ewok, Dec 18, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rabid_Balding_Ewok Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey for one thing who in the hell you think the PC and consoles like Playstation 2, X-Box or Gamecube is good for games. You have to kept it plugged in and pay yuo electricty bill. but board games you don't have to. There will be cheaper for board games and puzzels lok at the PC and console game that suck. I say Star Wars: The Queen's Gambit, Trivial Pursuit: Star Wars Edition, Quiz Wiz: Star Wars Trilogy, Star Wars Interactive Video Board Game, Star Wars Role-Playing Game3 and Star Wars Customizable Card Game are away better then PC and console games. You PC and console Nerd want those game to be on the PC and console but they won't be on there too bad.

PC/Console Nerd are nothing but a bunch of fat middle age white high school nerd that will get there a##kick with big toes. I see on this forum and it PC/console this, and PC/console this but Board Games rule these day. Gameplayed is much better and the boards are away sturdier and game pieces are better. I see people on this from like Fanboyz talk PC that much but they must of blow. this game from suck but I will bring people from BoardGamez.com forum to take over there.

Yuo go suck big toe. Board Gamez r roXXo7z!!

;) :p :p :p
  2. Anonymous_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Hmm... I don't think a 14 year old fairly skinny, sorta popular kid is a fat middle aged guy that gets his butt kicked now is he?

Shutup.
  3. Rabid_Balding_Ewok Jedi Master

star 4
  4. Theedage Jedi Master

star 4
    "fat middle age white high school nerd" contradictory, no? Unless the middle age 'nerd' is about 40 years old and still in highschool. Learn the English language before you start to post here. Ok?
  5. Rabid_Balding_Ewok Jedi Master

star 4
    Yuo no look at " ;) :p :p :p " at bottum of page? Yuo need look atz link aboev to sea why. ;)
  6. pat-fett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    lol good one Rabid. ;)

BROAD GAMEZ ROLEZ!!!!!!! EVERYONE DISGREY IS NERD AND GREEK. THEY CAN SUCK MY BIG TOES.
  7. GrandMoffTarkin Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    [face_laugh]

Another classic RBE parody thread!

*chuckles to self*
  8. jp-30 Manager Emeritus

star 9
    :D. LOL at "Theedage"...
  9. Dan Force Ghost

star 6
    Yeah, Theedage's post gave me an even bigger laugh than the first post, which is quite a feat. Good work. =) Oh, and Darth_Han gave me a nice little email too.

Dear Dannyboy,

Look PC game suck and there is no away you say PC rules. Too bad you are not getting Star Wars Rogue Leader, Metal Gear Solid, Halo, Final Fantarsy X, Tekken, Dead or Alive Devil May Cry. I hear that Jedi Outcast will be on a consles soon after a Pc but better. PC is slow and you have to upgrade them but Consles you don't have too. You wish all of those game that I put you want on a PC but you can't Any games for Consles are better then any PC games.

David

LOL. JKII on a console... lol. Better than on a PC... lmao.
  10. Jedi-Corleone Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I want an e-mail or a PM from Darth_Han! ;)

YOSHI, IF YOU'RE READING THIS, ABUSE ME, BY THE LORD ABUSE ME!
  11. jp-30 Manager Emeritus

star 9
    PC_Killer (I still have my doubts that its the REAL Darth_Han/Yoshi) sent me a PM, three words long including "you" and "bitch" and one I cannot repeat.

The most surprising aspect of the PM was that it made sense, and was spelled correctly.
  12. pat-fett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  13. Kier_Nimmion Jedi Grand Master

star 5

Geez, we're getting nostagic about a few days ago. Still, it made me laugh.

I miss PC Killer and in the JC Communities, a guy named Flopper. Probably the funniest posts I have seen here in a long time.
  14. pat-fett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Actualy the theroy is that the same moron has been posting the same kinds of topics under various names. It's quite funny when he shows up every few months.
  15. 1stAD Jedi Youngling

star 5
    STOOPID COMPUTAR ANDD CONSOUL GREEKS!!!
  16. Rabid_Balding_Ewok Jedi Master

star 4
    It would be funny to see a thread that was just a compilation of all his PM's and posts under different aliases. :D
  17. Jedi-Corleone Jedi Youngling

star 4
    YOSHI, I STILL DON'T HAVE AN ABUSIVE PERSONAL MESSAGE ALL MY VERY OWN! I'M NOT GONNA WAIT FOREVER!!! :mad:
  18. 1stAD Jedi Youngling

star 5
    LOL, remember the time when Yoshi (as Darth_Jax) ranted on Kevin Smith for being a TPM basher?

Good times [face_laugh]
  19. Kier_Nimmion Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  20. Humble extra Jedi Youngling

star 5
    he has a point though, consoles do rule, don't be fulled by the form, when its the fact he is telling you
  21. Kier_Nimmion Jedi Grand Master

star 5

No, they don't, but I still want a Play Station 2.
  22. pat-fett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Here's something that will end the argument once and for all. ALL GAMEZ RULZES PERIEDS.
  23. jp-30 Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Hee hee.

// runs away //
  24. Jedi-Corleone Jedi Youngling

star 4
  25. Jedi_Nailbiter Jedi Master

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.