main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

-Console Rollcall-

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Evil_X_13, Apr 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Master_Ron

Jedi_Master_Ron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2006
    I own every Nintendo console thus far (hand-helds included) except for Virtual Boy, a PS2, and an X-Box 360.

2. Evil_X_13

Evil_X_13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 8, 2008
    Nice collection you got here J_M_R

3. Hammurabi

Hammurabi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2007
    1. PC, N64, SNES, Game Boy (Pocket, Color, and Advance), Dreamcast, Gamecube, Playstation 2, 360
    2. PC, PS2, 360. And occasionally I'll fish out one of the others.

4. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
    1. GameCube, PS2, Game Boy Color, Computer
    2. Right now, computer, which is a Mac to boot, so I guess that's kind of sad. But it takes a lot less work to set up, so laziness FTW :p I've also been breaking out my GBC a lot more recently.

5. Jango10

Jango10 Jedi Master star 5

Sep 22, 2002
    1.How many systems do you own? Xbox, 360, NES, N64

2.Which game system do you play the most? 360

6. Boba_Fett_2001

Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One star 8

Dec 11, 2000
    1. NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, Game Boy Colour, DS
    2. I guess I play DS the most these days

7. Aragorn327

Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2001
    I've got a 360, PC, and DS.

As the DS is the newest, it's been getting the most use, at the moment.

8. Obese_1_Ka-Blooey

Obese_1_Ka-Blooey Jedi Master star 4

Jan 7, 2006
    I have as of now a PS2, Gamecube, Wii, PSP, DS, various gameboys.

What do I play? Only PS2 and Wii.

9. Evil_X_13

Apr 8, 2008
    I use to have a DS but got tired of it and then bought a PSP which im lovin it. DS is still good dont get me wrong.

10. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    1) I have a gamecube (used to be my cousin's. Got it because I won a used copy of the Gamecube version of Animal Crossing and needed something to play it on). I've had a Wii for just over 2 Months. Getting my second WiiMote soon (cause its essential when bowling against my dad or my brother). I still have my original game boy, I have GBA and GBA SP. I have DS and DS Lite.

2) I play the AC Gamecube game a fair amount, mostly on the GC. Mostly bowl on the Wii, though I played my Carnival Games Wii game two days ago. Mostly play my DS Lite a fair amount (and my old DS if the DS Lite is charging). Don't play my GBA SP/GBA very often unless I need to do the game link cable with my pokemon games. Or I want to play a GBA game on the GBA and not on my DS.

I also have a PC, and I mostly play THE SIMS 2 on it.

11. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    1. PC, SNES, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox 360 (recently sold Wii)
    2. As of late, I've been getting strictly PS2 games from GameFly (I missed way too many). But usually, I'm mostly playing the 360 (I just cannot get bored with Guitar Hero III).

12. DARKMETHOD

DARKMETHOD Jedi Youngling star 2

May 18, 2004
    2 xbox360 elites (1 for game room and bed room), ps3, wii, ps2, ps1, gamecube, snes, nes, xbox, dreamcast (still play to today), ds, psp, n-gage.

i have a laptop but not really a pc gamer.

my wife owns a gameboy and wii. yes we have 2 wii's. lol

13. roxez

roxez Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2007
    I agree with this, and I collectively had a similar Nintendo collection, I just sell my stuff when I upgrade. :p I even had the Japan only Game Boy Light. Think a Pocket with GBA-SP lighting built in. The ONLY two Nintendo Consoles released in the US I never owned were the Virtual Boy and the Game Boy Micro.

You forgot Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour and Mario Power Tennis on your must play GCN list though. Camelot is awesome.

14. rumsmuggler

rumsmuggler Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2000
    I also have a PC, but since I post here, I figured that having a PC was obvious. I play the occasional game on it, but Vista can be a pain in the arse at times.

15. Theron

Theron Jedi Master star 4

Oct 23, 2000
    Not really when I first started posting here I went to the library or my school to post. Had a computer but no internet.

1. New: PC, PS3, X-Box360 Old: Game Gear, Dreamcast, Nintendo64, SuperNintendo, Sega Genesis
    2. PC followed by X-Box360. I only get games that are exclusive to PS3, Any multi console game I get the 360 version. I mainly use PS3 as a bluray player.

16. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    i have a 360, a ps2, a ps3, a wii, a ds, and a psp. i play them all about equally, which is to say not very much.

17. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    True- i never got around to playing them so they didn't register off the top of my head. Plus I don't think they got anywhere near as much visibility as the other Mario sports titles.

18. Hammurabi

Hammurabi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2007
    Gamecube's library isn't as bad as it's made out to be, but as soon as you put it up next to the Playstation 2, it looks pitiful. I think that's part of the reason people underestimate the Cube: it had to compete with the PS2, which has one of the most robust libraries in gaming history.

19. roxez

Nov 13, 2007
    You missed these and put up Namco's Mario Superstar Baseball? Granted, Next Level Games' Mario Strikers was the best Mario Sports, but Baseball over Golf or tennis? Dude.

Very true, but PS2 also got a TON of crap because it was the most popular console. If you lined up the "must have exclusives" on PS2 and the "must have exclusives" on Gamecube, they would be about equal. However, given the PS2's breadth of games, the Gamecube's good to crap ratio was lower.

Unfortunately, the idea of most popular system gets the crappy games is still in full force with the Wii getting shovelware out the wazoo. Doesn't help that publishers throw their third string developers to Wii keeping the best teams for their PS3/360 projects, but whatever.

20. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    I don't think the PS2's library was so much robust as it was plentiful. The sheer volume of titles produced provided a nearly unparalleled selection for a console (Gameboy is probably the only thing that surpasses it). Much like with what we're seeing with the Wii right now- a lot of shovelware finds it's way to the most popular console, and the PS2 was no exception.

Which is not to say the PS2 doesn't have a good library- with that selection, it'd be almost impossible not to.

21. Evil_X_13

Apr 8, 2008
    What kind of PSP games do you have?

22. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    battlefront, puzzlequest, god of war, simpsons game, katamari, ratchet and clank, and probably a couple more that i'm forgetting. all of them are pretty cool in their own way.

23. darth-sinister

darth-sinister Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 28, 2001
    Atari 2600, NES and SNES. Along with GB and DS Lite. Yes, I know I'm way behind the times. Money doesn't grow on trees and I haven't won the lottery.

24. roxez

Nov 13, 2007

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.