main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Conspiracy Theorists Clubhouse

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Asajj_Kenobi, Nov 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asajj_Kenobi

Asajj_Kenobi Jedi Master star 1

Oct 4, 2004
    Everybody appears to have there own pet theory about something in the EU. I thought it would be great to have one place where conspiracy fans can come together and discuss the various hypotheses. We would welcome any theory from the mundane to the insane(no ROTS spoilers please).

For example, who are the parents of Mara Jade? I have heard everything from Obi-Wan and Ventress, Obi-Wan and Siri, Anakin and a concubine, Palpatine and a concubine, etc.

Another recent theory I have read is that Vergere is alive. Another theory professed that Amidala was in league with the Emperor.

Does anybody else have any good theories?

AK

2. Pellaeon-Firke

Pellaeon-Firke Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Noghri = Ewoks.

Ben Skywalker's father is Anakin Solo.

Leia's father is Obi-Wan.

Jacen Solo is an unknowing Dark Jedi or Sith.

Jorus C'baoth = Count Dooku.

Mara Jade = Vima-Da-Boda.

Baljos Arnjak = Kunra.

3. academygrad88

academygrad88 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 6, 2004
    AK, the theory about Mara is the daughter of Obi-Wan and Ventress is mine. I posted this in another thread, but I will repost it here:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I believe Ventress lusts after Obi-Wan. She may be in denial about it, but the lust is there just the same. Just look what has been written about her and Obi-Wan in the Clone War Comics and The Cestus Deception.

In The Cestus Deception, Commander Ventress admits to herself that Obi-Wan is the most powerful Jedi she had ever met. Her thoughts and dreams revolve around Obi-Wan and when she stalks him there is an undeniable sensual quality to it. She seems enthralled by her ability to flirt with Obi-Wan?s aura as she watches him from the shadows. She eagerly waits for the day when he would be hers.

When she speaks of him it is written that it is with an odd passion??It was lust. No mere physical passion, although a nameless, fleshly hunger burned within her.?

I believe Asajj Ventress? overwhelming carnal desire for Obi-Wan is the reason she never succeeds in killing him. Her hunger for Obi-Wan overrides her will to obey her Masters orders to destroy him. She has killed many Jedi, but she always fails to destroy Obi-Wan. Even when she finally captures him, she does not kill him. Instead she chains him up and puts a Force hindering S&M gimp mask on him. Then she says:

"It wouldn't do to kill your body before I've destroyed your spirit".

Yes, she would destroy his spirit. And what better way to degrade this honorable Jedi than to take from him something that only intimate lovers share? I believe Commander Ventress fulfilled her ardent and erotic sensual fantasies with Obi-Wan when he was her prisoner. How degrading it must have been for Obi-Wan to be forced into intimate relations with Ventress. Ventress, the woman who killed his friends and fellow Jedi. Ventress, the woman who he vowed to apprehend in an effort to stop her destruction of the Republic and Jedi Order.

But instead of stopping Ventress he has found himself under her control. His mind refused to give her what she wanted, but his body betrayed him. All the Jedi control in the world did not help him resist her advances. The things she did to him.....well, they were things he never experienced before...and probably never will again.

I do not know if Obi-Wan was complicit in his ravishing. Could he have felt passion for his captor? I guess it is possible that Obi-Wan suffered from a form of Stockholm syndrome. It is not unusual for survivors of prolonged torture to become sexually attracted to people who hurt them. It is a form of traumatic bonding to each other.

I would not be surprised if Ventress? torture and sexual abuse of poor Obi-Wan forever crippled him emotionally and sexually. Perhaps Obi-Wan continued to have a perverse fascination with buxom bald women long after his escape from Ventress. In an effort to purge himself of these desires he banished himself to the harsh world of Tatooine where he could be alone with his erotic and shameful fantasies.

But my theory does not end with the humiliation of this poor, handsome Jedi. There is more. In my humble opinion, Anakin Skywalker did not kill Anajj Ventress, as many of you believe. Instead she escaped and returned to her Master bearing a gift. She was with child...Obi-Wan?s child. The child of Obi-Wan and Commander Ventress was born in the Imperial Palace, but Ventress would never see the child grow to maturity. A few years after the birth Ventress abandoned her daughter to the Emperor and left for parts unknown.

The daughter grew to adulthood under the tutelage of the Emperor. She was very much like her mother in many ways. She was strong in the Force, she had the same sensual body shape as her mother--including the matching cleavage, and she inherited her mother?s fondness for skintight leather body suits.

When the daughter got older she was trained to be an assassin, just like her mother. Eventually she was given a position of prominence as the Emperor's Hand. Yes, t

4. Pellaeon-Firke

Mar 2, 2004
    Yup, I'm a blatant thief. All those listed above (besides ag88's) are Thrawn McEwok's, except for Baljos = Kunra.

5. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    I have two conspiracy theories, but I wrote them up a short story fanfics. I think it would be just easier to give the links instead of making a huge post:

http://boards.theforce.net/Beyond_the_Saga/b10477/17538044/?34

http://boards.theforce.net/The_Saga/b10476/17555697/?4

[face_monkey]

6. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
    The only question there is, how the red hair then? But otherwise it is a cool theory, also that might explain why Obi-wan gets obsessed with trying to kill her.

My pet theory is that Thrawn is still alive, the one we saw die was a clone. The real Thrawn was acceedentaly locked in his personal bathroom aboard the Chameara. Pellaeon never used it, because it is a sighn of respect not to use a dead man's bathroom, and we know that Pellaeon respected Thrawn very much. But it just so happens that the bathroom has a nearly unlimited supply of fod for one man, so Thrawn has been in there, eating way for years. When teh Chameara was destroyed, the bathroom was trown into space, lucky for thrawn, that the bathroom has the same armour that the Sun Crushe had. And in the Post-NJO series, he will emerge, once again!

7. Pellaeon-Firke

Mar 2, 2004
    Oh, one last one for now, borrowed from killfire: Jagged Fel is a clone, used as a way of explaining discrepancies between SQ and everything else.

8. academygrad88

Apr 6, 2004
    The only question there is, how the red hair then? But otherwise it is a cool theory, also that might explain why Obi-wan gets obsessed with trying to kill her.

I have a theory for that also. I figure Asajj Ventress does not carry a gene for baldness, instead she just does not have a gene for hair. So the child between her and Obi-Wan would inherit the hair genes from Obi-Wan only. Since his hair appears to be redish-brown he obviously passed down to Mara the gene for red hair. The same thing goes for skin pigmentation. Ventress does not have a gene for melanin, so the child would inherit those genes from Obi-Wan also.

P_F: Mara Jade = Vima-Da-Boda.

Care to explain the reasoning behind this one, P_F? Didn't Vima_da_Boda die in the spice mines of Kessel?

AG88
    [face_devil]

9. ThrawnRocks

Apr 10, 2004
    Hmm, I see.

So it seems the only thing that Mara inherated from Asajj was the love for leather jumpsuits, and sexyness.

10. academygrad88

Apr 6, 2004
    Plus the Force and being an assassin.

11. ThrawnRocks

Apr 10, 2004
    Well, she also got the Force from Obi-wan, it only takes one Foce-sensative parent to spawn a Force-sensative child.

12. academygrad88

Apr 6, 2004
    True, but her hot temper has to be from Asajj.

I love your theories, Jedi_Lover!!

AG88

13. Pellaeon-Firke

Mar 2, 2004
    Care to explain the reasoning behind this one, P_F? Didn't Vima_da_Boda die in the spice mines of Kessel?

Ask and ye shall receive.

Mara Jade = Vima-Da-Boda!?!? , originally posted by Thrawn McEwok.

14. academygrad88

Apr 6, 2004
    Only McEwok could think up a theory that weird. :p [face_laugh]

AG88

15. Asajj_Kenobi

Asajj_Kenobi Jedi Master star 1

Oct 4, 2004
    Here is my favorite conspiracy theory. It is a combination of Thrawn McEwok's theory that Anakin Solo is the father of Ben Skywalker and my soul transference theory. I wrote it up as a little story:

It starts during Star by Star and ends during The Unifying Force.

Vong Enemy Worldship near Myrkr:

Anakin raised the detonator so his brother and sister could see. Thirty seconds. He released the trigger. Take her, Jacen. Kiss Tahiri for me.

That was Anakin?s last clear and distinct memory from his previous life-- his life as Anakin Solo. He vaguely remembers fighting the many Vong Warriors that finally took his young life and his last desperate nudge with the force that propelled the thermal detonator into the cargo pod full of voxyn tissue.

And then Anakin Solo was no more.

Anakin thought he would be frightened to die, but to his surprise he wasn?t. He was calm, at peace and one with the Force. He looked down at his feet and was startled to see his own body lying there.

There was a bright explosion as the Thermal detonator went off. The Vong warriors shrieked in rage...then everything went silent.

?Anakin.? A voice called from behind. Anakin turned to see a shimmering and translucent young man standing a few feet from him. The man was tall with blond hair and striking blue eyes. He wore the clothing of a Jedi Knight.

?Who are you?? Anakin asked hesitantly.

?You know who I am.? The man replied, ?You are my namesake.?

Anakin was not surprised to see his grandfather. His Uncle Luke had often told him of Yoda, Obi-Wan or Anakin Skywalker visiting him after their deaths.

?Anakin, ?the man continued, ?this was not your destiny. This is not your time to die.?

Anakin looked down at his crumpled and badly damaged body. ?It doesn?t look like there is much I can do about that now.? He said sarcastically.

Anakin?s grandfather smiled sadly. ?Anakin,? he said, ?you will not be allowed to cross over into the Force until your destiny is fulfilled. Stay with your brother and watch over him. He will lead you to your true destiny.? And with that said, the man faded into nothingness, leaving Anakin alone once again.

Lord Shimrra?s personal vessel in orbit near Coruscant:

Anakin, in his non-corporeal form, watched in amazement as his brother, Jacen, fought Shimrra?s Shamed familiar, Onimi. Anakin realized he was witnessing the most astonishing display of lightside Force power ever seen. At that moment he knew his siblings would survive this war. But Anakin still remained uncertain of his fate. What was his destiny? If he was not allowed to cross over into the Force, would he remain doomed to wander the galaxy as a Force projected apparition?

He continued to follow his brother hoping that his grandfather?s words were true; That his brother would lead him to his true destiny.

Millennium Falcon:

?Where?s Uncle Luke?? Jacen asked.

Anakin watched as Mara grabbed his brother?s arm and hauled him into the aft cabin space. Anakin followed and saw his Uncle Luke laid out on one of the small sleeping platforms. His uncle had a deep Amphistaff puncture wound in his chest. Anakin could sense that Luke was growing weaker and weaker in the Force. He was dying.

At that moment Anakin noticed that everything had went quiet. He looked at his family crowding around his dying Uncle. They were not moving. It was as if time had suddenly stopped. Without warning a bright flash filled the room and Anakin saw the ghostly form of his Uncle Luke walk toward him.

?Anakin.? Luke said softly, ?It is now time for you to fulfill your destiny.?

Anakin shook his head in confusion. ?How?? he asked.

?Your time has not come. You must go back to the world of the living.? Luke said sadly. ?My time is over, but my body is not dead yet. You must take my body so you can go back.?

Anakin was shocked at his Uncle?s words. ?No!? He exclaimed, ?Uncle Luke, you must live!

16. academygrad88

Apr 6, 2004
    Here is another one of my "Pet" theories. It involves Vergere and her involvement in the conception of Ben Skywalker.
    ~~~~~~

Ben is not Luke or Mara's son...at least not in the normal manner.

Think about it. Mara and Luke went years without having children. Then, even when, according to them, they took all precautions, Mara mysteriously gets pregnant. The pregnancy occurs after Mara took Vergere's tears to fight her disease.

My hypothesis is Vergere realized that the "Chosen One" could not have possibly been Anakin Skywalker (who she met decades earlier). She also knew that the galaxy desperately needed the ?Chosen One? to appear soon, or the universe would remain in constant turmoil.

So, she decided if the Force would not provide a savior for the galaxy, she would. She could make her tears into any compound she desired and what she made was pure Midi-chlorians. These Midi-chlorians beat back the Vong engineered disease, but at the same time they began their mission to create a new life. These microorganisms utilized components they had on hand, Mara?s ovum and Luke?s DNA, to shape a embryo that was a little part Luke, a bit part Mara, but mostly something else, something that was over-flowing with Midi-Chlorians. Ben is the ?Chosen One?, and he was chosen by Vergere.

AG88
    [face_devil]

17. Cobranaconda

Cobranaconda Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 3, 2004
    I will not state my theories, as they got me banned from the OS.

18. academygrad88

Apr 6, 2004
    I will not state my theories, as they got me banned from the OS

Couldn't you just tone them down a bit in order not to upset the MODS?

AG88

19. Cobranaconda

Cobranaconda Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 3, 2004
    I doubt it, as it involves Anakin Skywalker's origins and some dirty words.

I'll PM it to you if you like though.

20. academygrad88

Apr 6, 2004
    That would be nice. Thanks!

21. Chancellor_Ewok

Chancellor_Ewok Chosen One star 7

Nov 8, 2004
    *reads thread, is disturbed*

:eek:

You people are really creepy, you know that?

22. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    *waits for ThrawnMcEwok*

23. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    I'm surprised McEwok and you guys aren't banned yet. :p

Today I ran into a kid on a videogame(Freelancer) which I accused of being McEwok after a remark from him about Mara and the Emperor's, ummm... Relationship.. [face_mischief]

24. LordJoda-181

LordJoda-181 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2004
    Pellaeon-Firke posted on 11/26/04/05 4:44pm
    Oh, one last one for now, borrowed from [b] killfire[/b]: Jagged Fel is a clone, used as a way of explaining discrepancies between SQ and everything else.
    [hr][/blockquote]

Nope My theory is Better, Chak Fel is a clone.

25. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    And I thought I had crazy theories. These... these are insane.

Thrawn Is Not Dead Theory
    ----------------------

We all know Thrawn was into creating clones of himself and leaving behind a back up plan in case he died. Hence the clone inside the Hand of Thrawn. What if he had a plan within a backup plan? What if Thrawn, the original, never died on board the Chimaera? What if that was not the original at all? See, after reading Survivor's Quest and something Formbe[sp?] said about making past grievances right made me think that Thrawn was not on board the Chimaera at all. It was a clone he sent to the Galaxy Proper to shape the New Republic into a better fighting force. And since he could hit two birds with one stone, he went away at the same time to find Outbound Flight--knowing that he had not completely destroyed it. He neglected to tell his followers what he was really doing except to Parck and Stent (after all they both acted like he was still alive).

So the Thrawn Rukh had killed was just a clone. The Thrawn beneath the Hand was just a clone, the backup plan in case he really did die while he was away on personal business. But while he was away, after his backup plan was destroyed the Jedi, he chose for some reason or another to leave the Hand of Thrawn under the care of Parck and Stent. Perhaps he believed it was time for them to learn on their own without his influence. Surely a fighting force would be better if it fought and won without its leader? It meant they could handle things without him. So Thrawn took on the name of Formbe and adopted his brother's daughter, continuing his search for Outbound Flight. Reason why I believe this is so, is because the Outbound Flight survivors recognized Formbe as the man who destroyed them.

And if that isn't true...

Then Formbe is Thrawn's brother and the niece is actually Thrawn's daughter!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.