main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO Contact Information for JediDragon

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by JediDragon, May 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    I just sent a rather nasty personal message in response to what I felt was a personal attack on myself. I don't know how the recipient will respond, so in case I get banned, just thought you guys might want to be able to get ahold of me.

email:
    cory.peter@peterson.af.mil OR
    romeo2delta2@yahoo.com

If you want my Phone #, just email me or ask sarah, I'm not going to post my phone # on a public forum.

Sorry I've been such a bad example as an FF member, I hope it doesn't lessen anyone's view of me. I'm not apologizing to Denver, but there is nobody here who has been hostile towards me and I actually like everyone in the group from the Springs.

I'm sorry to you guys for the way I've acted. I've had a very rough time recently and I've let it show through to the forums which I shouldn't have, but there's no going back on it now. I know it's not a good excuse, but I'm only human after all. I'm sorry and I hope I can still at least be part of the colorado springs group.

2. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    I would just calm down, think about everything from an unbiased view. Take a break from the forums. I hate it when things like this happen. Friendships are needlessly spoiled. And most of the time it is both parties hanging themselves here.

I'll make sure I don't give your number out to and weirdos ;)

3. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    lol, thanks sarah.

I am taking a break from the Denver forum. If they can't send me a PM about it, I'm not gonna read about it. I'll still be posting here (as long as I can).

I'll be a CSFF member for the time being, but until things cool down my ties with the RMFF are pretty much nonexistant.

4. Miccu_Resea

Miccu_Resea Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    When did this happen, because it might just have been me but i think i missed your "event" and i have no clue what you did!

Then again it may just be me in my own little world where no harm comes to me :D

EDit: NM, i found out what had happened. just ignore this post

5. StarBlazer

StarBlazer Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2001
    romeo2delta2@yahoo.com

Romeo, Cory? ;) 8-}

*SB*

6. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    it's the r in the phonetics alphabet :p

it's a joke from work.

7. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    R2D2??? [face_laugh]

Silly Cory... those airmen you hang out with are odd ;)

8. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    every circuit that runs through our shop has a 4 digit alphanumeric circuit identifier (get all that?). such as 2CF0 or 1J3L. When you say it out loud you have to use the phonetics alphabet, which would be "two charlie foxtrot zero" and "one juliet three lima" respectively.

So when new airmen come in, we have different ones to play jokes on them with, like "romeo two delta two," "foxtrot uniform charlie kilo," etc. Get it?

9. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    My dad does that to me sometimes.

Hehe... I like the foxtrot uniform charlie kilo one :D

10. JediDragonsSock

JediDragonsSock Jedi Youngling

Jun 8, 2002
    yeah, the funny thing is that a lot of them don't even get it until the write it down. I wasn't fooled though. I looked at them about the R2D2 one and was like "yeah retard, I'm probably the only SW fan in the shop...not gonna work." And then they tried the fu...uhh, you know which one on me, but I was already wary of them, so I didn't fall for it.

11. Nakta_Ga-mat

Nakta_Ga-mat Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2002
    that's pretty good...

my co-workers when I worked on Ft. Knox used to play with me and call me Charlie 3 Papa Oscar. They said I'd get all high and mighty on them, I used to laugh at them and tell them to kiss my 1138. HAHAHA.

12. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    LOL. Yeah, I have no cool nick name... everyone just calls me Sarah.

13. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    I called up to the shop one night on my night off and said "Hey, this is Capt. Solo and Falcon Air Force Base tech control. I'm calling about a Charlie 3 Papa 0, I was just wondering how that looked for you guys."

Unfortunately I forgot to disguise my voice and one of my friends was the one who answered the phone...he didn't go for it :(.

Oh well, I'll try it some night when he's not workin. I use 0 at the end instead of Oscar b/c it sounds more like a CCSD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.