main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Contacting Sansweet Ep3 Theater event?????

Discussion in 'Archive: FanForce Activities' started by STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB, Jul 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    I have heard of other chapters doing this so I am asking, has anyone ever contacted Steve Sansweet (Lucas Film Fan relations) in order to get a letter of approval for any of your chapters events. My chapter is planning on having an event similar to what we did for the Imax premier weekend, and getting some kind of approval from fan relations would help out a lot when talking with theater Management. Basically we were set up on the counter and helped promote the film and help out with the crowd. We promoted our selves as well as collect food for a local food link and entertained the fans. For the Imax premier, we as a fan Force chapter were asked by Imax to get involved, as every other chapter did, so it was not much of a problem. Even though its the same theater, it has different managers now and we want to be taken seriously. So if you have done this in the past and are in the process of contacting Sansweet, how did you do so and how did you approach it. Through E mail or through an actual letter. Any suggestions about contacting Sansweet or how to approach Theater management would greatly be appreciated.

2. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    I will send you Steve's email addy via PM. It is best to email/fax him a letter and let him know the specific dates, times, and specific events you have planned. We have had to contact him in the past when we wished to show Star Wars at a public screening in the park for charity. Make sure to let him know that you are an official chapter with Fanforce as well. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.