main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA Continous story on the boards?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by MistressDragonFox, May 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MistressDragonFox

MistressDragonFox Jedi Youngling

Apr 19, 2004
    Anyone here interested in writing an ongoing story on here. Someone starts, writes a bit, then the next person on takes over and makes it their own, if it is an interest, I'd start one. We use to do it on TalkCity.

2. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    I think thats a great idea. However be warned, sometimes when I'm writing something comes over me and I end up writing with a twisted sense of humor :)

What we could do is start a humorus story and a serious one too.

3. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    Sweetie, doing RPGs like that in Yahoo Groups is my life! :D I'm in nearly a dozen at the moment...not counting the ones I do via email... Great idea to start one here... I know you mentioned the Talkcity ones to me before...

Heh, perhaps I'll introduce you all to my nasty little bounty huntress... *insert suspensful music*

-Fettish :p

4. MistressDragonFox

MistressDragonFox Jedi Youngling

Apr 19, 2004
    Deal... okay, if someone wants to start, go for it, otherwise give me a day or two to get some more time on-line and I'll have a beginning. I'll show you my twistedly wicked side... and the meaning of my nickname... tee-hee...

5. jedi_master_sal

jedi_master_sal Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Can I join in?

6. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    U bet Sal :)

7. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    What sort of setting do you think we all might start out in? I'm really awful at describing space battles with ships and such... I usualy have my huntress creeping about somewhere on foot...

We need to decided on a general setting for the beginning, and pick a point in the SW Timmeline for this to take place...

Also, we should probably all think up characters and post their info/bios on the board prior to playing...

-Fettish

8. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    Ooo! This sounds very cool!
    I've never done anything like this before though so I was going to ask to join in like Sal did - but I think I'd better just sit back and watch ... I mean read - so that I can get the jist of how it's done first. Then maybe can I post a part of the story??

~Doc_Bev

9. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    Sure, the more the merrier! Like I said, if it wasn't for all my Yahoo Group RPGs, I'd have no life at all! :p

-Fettish

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.