main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Continuation (Jaina/Jag)--What's this... a post? Why, yes, yes it is!! 12/23/2002

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Leah-Beth, Jul 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leah-Beth

Leah-Beth Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    Sorry, right now, this isn't a post. I just wanted to get the thread started.

Anyways, for those of you new to my stories, this is a sequel to Falling and Fallen, which in turn is a sequel to For the Time Being. I suggest you read those two before venturing in here. Everything will make sooo much more sense if you've read those.

Now, for all of you who have finished FandF, and are looking for more, I'll try to get a post up later. I only have a few minutes now, so I can't do one now.

So, I'll see you later with a post!!

2. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    can't wait for the post, L-B

3. Rogue11JS

Rogue11JS Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Doors opening and closing in the hall way

LT. Where are you hiding?
    Come out come out where ever you are!!!
    LT!!!

4. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    now i'm worried. i'm working on my new post. now stop bugging L-B and just drive me nuts in my thread. :D

sheesh, can't someone go for a run and take a shower w/out every1 getting mad at them? ;)

5. Goddess_Jaya

Goddess_Jaya Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2002
    Happy New Thread LB! I'll be keeping an eye out for the first post! :D

6. Saber-of-Light

Saber-of-Light Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    Ooh! New thread. Can't wait for postie!!!!!

7. Leah-Beth

Jun 6, 2002
    I sent the first post out for beta-ing, but if I don't get it back by 6 board time, I'll post it, and then edit it if I need to. (I'm very impatient. I want feedaback.) So, expect it in about 20 minutes. ;)

8. Leah-Beth

Jun 6, 2002
    I hope this isn't too bad. I sent it to Saber for beta-ing, but I guess she isn't on, and I wanted to get it out tonight, before I forgot. So, sorry if it's a little bad.

Many years have passed since the death of Taesa Andryh, who tried to betray her fellow Jedi to the Yuuzhan Vong. With her death, a victory in the war against the Vong seemed a certainty, and, indeed, did come to pass.

Jaina Solo Fel delivered her twins, Aryn and Anakin, as the final battle against the Vong was taking place in the skies over Belkadan. Her twins were born in a free galaxy, the Vong having been driven back.

Jagged Fel resigned his commission in the Chiss military not long after the war, and was taken into the Alliance military, with the rank of Colonel.

Kyp Durron has stayed near the Fel's, Jaina filling the hole in his heart that was his family. He and Jag are now good friends, but still enjoy competition in the cockpit. Kyp became "Uncle Kyppie" to Aryn and Anakin.

Jacen Solo, now a Jedi Knight for four years, has taken eighteen-year old Valin Horn as his first apprentice.

Tahiri Veila still mourns the death of her first love, Anakin Solo. It does not hurt her as much now, however, to think of him as it used to. A place in her heart is still empty, but is starting to be slowly filled by the brother of her fallen love.

Prince Isolder, of Hapes, remarried shortly after the end of the war. His daughter, Tenel Ka, abdicated the throne in favor of her step-mother, Elyrisa.

Ganner Rhysode stayed in on Hapes, and traveled everywhere with Tenel Ka. Slowly, their realized their feelings for each other, and are now engaged to be married.

Leia Organa Solo, once again taking on the reins of political leadership, ordered that all Peace Brigaders who did not cease and desist with all anti-Jedi movements would be arrested. The Peace Brigade was dissolved, and once again, the galaxy was a safe place for the Jedi.

But the years of war had not been kind to the Jedi. After years of war, their numbers had been depleted to less than fifty full Knights, with only a handful of students at their academy in the Maw. A great memorial for them was one of the first things to be built on the retaken Coruscant.

Yavin 4, home to the Jedi for so long, was retaken in the last stages of the war. The Jedi, along with the Alliance of Free Planets, has been rebuilding the Great Temple, which was destroyed by the Vong. Soon, the new Temple will be ready for habitation, and the Jedi academy moved back to the planet of its birth...

9. Jade243

Jade243 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    Great start, LB! :D

10. Jaggie_Jaya

Jaggie_Jaya Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 28, 2002
    Nice start LB!

11. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Jedi-Princess-Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2002
    Great beginning LB! :D

12. Leah-Beth

Jun 6, 2002
    Thanks guys!! :D I hope the title doesn't suck too bad. I came up with it at the last minute, kinda like Falling and Fallen. I'm really no good at titles. :(

13. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    awesome begining, LB!

14. Zena_Antilles

Zena_Antilles Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 2002
    Off to a nice start, Leah-Beth! :)

15. Goddess_Jaya

Jun 24, 2002
    Looks good so far LB! I'm not surprised Leia is back at the front of the government.

16. Leah-Beth

Jun 6, 2002
    Wow! All this positive feedback! I'm shocked and amazed! :D *in a whimsy voice* I have fans!!! :D

17. Hann315

Hann315 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2002
    Great start!

~Luv Hann

18. ChaseherChiss

ChaseherChiss Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2002
    Of course you have fans...with awesome stories like Falling & Fallen how could you not have fans!!!

Great start and I can't wait to see how you bring Jacen & Tahiri together.

19. Gosford_twin2

Gosford_twin2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 20, 2002
    Yes, you have fans! Including those of us who lurked throughout Falling and Fallen. [face_blush]

20. jade_stone

jade_stone Jedi Master star 1

Jun 20, 2002
    she's baaaaaaaccccccccccccckkkkkk.....! Hehe, good times are here again!

21. Runaway_Shadow

Runaway_Shadow Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    oooohhh, this is intersting, post more soon!

22. Goddess_Jaya

Jun 24, 2002
    Of course you have fans! How could you not since you got us hooked on "For the Time Being" ages ago? There's no way we could leave you now. :)

Hopefully you'll get another two or three posts so this thread will go to a second page soon.

23. Admiral_Lelila

Admiral_Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2001
    Fantastic beginning! :)

24. Leah-Beth

Jun 6, 2002
    Well, no post right now, but I do have something else for you. I started a series of J/J vignettes called Different Perspectives. It's missing moments from Falling and Fallen.

I'll try to get a post out for this later.

25. Leah-Beth

Jun 6, 2002
    Luke Skywalker stood at the top of the newly rebuild Great Temple. Miraculously, even after the war, there were detailed blueprints for the temple intact from when it was rebuilt years ago, after the attack by the Shadow Academy. Now, the new temple was an almost exact replica of the old. The only difference was the age of the stone.

Looking out over the clearing that served as the landing pad for the academy, Luke smiled at the sight of the Millenium Falcon. Somehow, even after all these years, the ship was still functioning. Well, I guess that depends on your definition of functioning, Luke thought.

"It is a miracle, isn't it?" Leia asked from beside Luke. "I can't believe that the Falcon has survived for as long as it has."

Luke nodded, a smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. "What's more miraculous is that you're still at the head of the Alliance," Luke said. "I seem to recall, at the beginning of the war, that you were done with politics."

"Yes, well," Leia said, flustered. "The Alliance needed someone well known to lead them for a while, and I was the only one who would take the job."

"Leia, that was almost three years ago," Luke told her, a smile stretching from ear to ear.

"The Alliance still needs me," she said, trying to justify herself. "I can't just let the whole thing fall down just because I don't like politics as much as I used to."

Luke turned to look at his twin. "Leia, calm down," he said. "I wasn't trying to make you feel guilty. I was just wondering why you're still Chancellor."

"To tell you the truth..." she trailed off. "I'm still Chancellor because the election isn't until next year."

That earned a laugh from both siblings. How long has it been since we've been like this? Luke wondered. How long since we've been able to be carefree, for at least a little while, and been able to laugh?

Far too long, he heard through his bond with Leia.

Luke was about to respond when he heard two voices call out, "Gramma! Uncle Luke!" Both Luke and Leia turned to the lift that carried passengers up to the roof of the temple...

And were bombarded by the Fel twins. Aryn, looking like a clone of her mother, except with green eyes, launched herself into Luke's arms, while Anakin, who looked like his namesake, went to his grandmother.

Luke looked over his great-niece's head to see Jaina and Jag Fel exit the lift, Han behind them. Jaina was beautiful as usual, her long brown hair left to flow loose down her back and shoulders. Han still looked every bit the scoundrel, except a little grayer.

The person who had changed the most since the war was Jag. He had given up his black flight suit in favor of Alliance gray. His hair was longer than Luke had ever seen it, but it was still regulation length. The white stripe of hair that followed a scar made him look all the more dignified.

He looks like his father, Luke thought. I haven't seen the Baron in years, but Jag looks like a young Soontir Fel.

Luke, setting Aryn on her feet, went to greet his niece and her husband. "Jaina, Jag, it's good to see you."

"And you," Jaina said, embracing her uncle tightly. "It's been too long."

"It's only been four months," Luke told her, smiling. "A few years ago, you would have considered four months nothing at all."

"Yes, well, having twin Jedi children makes four months an eternity," Jaina said, taking her daughter into her arms. "Were Jacen and I this bad when we were four?"

"Of course you were, sweetheart," Han put in. "All Jedi children are. You'll get used to it, or you'll go crazy. You're choice."

"Which one did you choose?" Jag asked, looking wholely innocent.

Han glared at him mock menacingly. "Look, kid, you just watch it. In twenty years, you'll be in the same boat I am."

"Not exactly correct, sir," Jag told his father-in-law. "In twenty years, I'll only be 45, not 60, as you are. That's a whole different boat, sir."

"Ooh, sarcastic, are we? After thirty years of hanging out with Jedi, you come back

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.