main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson ***Continuing short story for Boredom Busting***

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by cathiecat, Mar 24, 2007.

1. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    Okay.. it's another play around and get silly, goofy, or downright serious.. (please stick to the TOS this is a family board you know)

The way it is played/written/made/typed/ect/whatever turns you on... is... someone will type a sentence such as....

Yesterday while cleaning out the docking bay area I came across a insert your short story here..

You, the reader of the thread, then have the option of writing the entire short story yourself, or you can just type a paragraph and then type (..........) to let the thread reader know to pick up and continue the story where you left off.

Should give us at least a few pages of enjoyment before we get too bored with it I am hoping.

So.........

To start....

This afternoon Leia informed me it was Spring Cleaning time and I was being assigned the duty of cleaning out the Falcon's Docking Bay. While working on this glorious job for her highness I came across ....

2. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    This afternoon Leia informed me it was Spring Cleaning time and I was being assigned the duty of cleaning out the Falcon's Docking Bay. While working on this glorious job for her highness I came across . . .

the first pair of PANTS that I had put bloodstrips on. They were old. I'd worn the hell out of them, proud to bear the highest honor in Corellia. It made me think about . . .

3. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    This afternoon Leia informed me it was Spring Cleaning time and I was being assigned the duty of cleaning out the Falcon's Docking Bay. While working on this glorious job for her highness I came across . . .

the first pair of PANTS that I had put bloodstrips on. They were old. I'd worn the hell out of them, proud to bear the highest honor in Corellia. It made me think about . . .

the first time I ever saw her worshipfulness. Young, impuslive and beautiful yet she was tougher than your average princess. I wonder....

4. Vangarian

Vangarian Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2003
    ....Did they still fit? Upon stepping into the legs and hoisting the zipper, my question was answered. Yyyeesss! The the diet and exercise regimine had done its minor miracle and cut my weight down to my old service days. With her worshipfulness taking on the mantle of Jedi Knight, she'd become quite a bit more athletic during the past eight years. Well it was good to see I was up to the challenge of whipping myself back into shape too. Upon further digging in the old pile a found that old hydrospanner. The mere sight of it filled my mind with thoughts of Chewie back on Hoth when I still had that stupid fluidics system installed in the Falcon. That move almost cost us our lives and would have had Darth Vader wanted us dead...

5. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006

the first time I ever saw her worshipfulness. Young, impuslive and beautiful yet she was tougher than your average princess. I wonder...

....Did they still fit? Upon stepping into the legs and hoisting the zipper, my question was answered. Yyyeesss! The the diet and exercise regimine had done its minor miracle and cut my weight down to my old service days. With her worshipfulness taking on the mantle of Jedi Knight, she'd become quite a bit more athletic during the past eight years. Well it was good to see I was up to the challenge of whipping myself back into shape too. Upon further digging in the old pile a found that old hydrospanner. The mere sight of it filled my mind with thoughts of Chewie back on Hoth when I still had that stupid fluidics system installed in the Falcon. That move almost cost us our lives and would have had Darth Vader wanted us dead...

But he didn't and we escape only to be caught later at Cloud City. Ah the good old days. Me and Chewie getting through anything. I remember the time when we . . .

6. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005

the first time I ever saw her worshipfulness. Young, impuslive and beautiful yet she was tougher than your average princess. I wonder...

....Did they still fit? Upon stepping into the legs and hoisting the zipper, my question was answered. Yyyeesss! The the diet and exercise regimine had done its minor miracle and cut my weight down to my old service days. With her worshipfulness taking on the mantle of Jedi Knight, she'd become quite a bit more athletic during the past eight years. Well it was good to see I was up to the challenge of whipping myself back into shape too. Upon further digging in the old pile a found that old hydrospanner. The mere sight of it filled my mind with thoughts of Chewie back on Hoth when I still had that stupid fluidics system installed in the Falcon. That move almost cost us our lives and would have had Darth Vader wanted us dead

But he didn't and we escape only to be caught later at Cloud City. Ah the good old days. Me and Chewie getting through anything. I remember the time when we

decided we would take a short cut through an unknown corridor of Imperial space, in fact that was about the time that Lando had just lost the ship to me in a game of Sabaac. What a crazy time that was, between dealing with Lando and the Imperials it's amazing we....

7. thatsMISTERwookiee

thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2005

....Did they still fit? Upon stepping into the legs and hoisting the zipper, my question was answered. Yyyeesss! The the diet and exercise regimine had done its minor miracle and cut my weight down to my old service days. With her worshipfulness taking on the mantle of Jedi Knight, she'd become quite a bit more athletic during the past eight years. Well it was good to see I was up to the challenge of whipping myself back into shape too. Upon further digging in the old pile a found that old hydrospanner. The mere sight of it filled my mind with thoughts of Chewie back on Hoth when I still had that stupid fluidics system installed in the Falcon. That move almost cost us our lives and would have had Darth Vader wanted us dead

But he didn't and we escape only to be caught later at Cloud City. Ah the good old days. Me and Chewie getting through anything. I remember the time when we...

decided we would take a short cut through an unknown corridor of Imperial space, in fact that was about the time that Lando had just lost the ship to me in a game of Sabaac. What a crazy time that was, between dealing with Lando and the Imperials it's amazing we....

...both lived long enough to finally meet my mother-in-law. Apparently she had been taking care of Leia for a few years after Leia's birth, pretending to be a nursemaid, until one too many close calls with imperials forced her into deep hiding. So the Organnas simply told Leia she had died. It was quite a reunion we all had, Luke and Mara showed up with their family. I thought Luke was going to blubber like a baby, but the kid surprised me with his composure. Later on, he told me he had aways felt she was still alive, but his "Force" impression of her was so faint, he couldn't tell if it was a life image or a residual image the "Force" was showing him. Anyway, I think I handled myself around a former queen and senator from Naboo quite nicely, unlike Chewie, who proceeded to...

8. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006

But he didn't and we escape only to be caught later at Cloud City. Ah the good old days. Me and Chewie getting through anything. I remember the time when we

Ever got involved in the Rebellion in the first place. We probably should have been in the Imperial Prison . . . for numerous charges -- some trumped up and some legit. But those days were over now. Long gone . . . just like Chewie.

9. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005

[face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing]

10. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Oh for the love of the Maker! :oops:

OK, so where are we going from here?

11. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    and you notice.. it was not me that wrote it!!!!! :D [face_batting]

give me a day, I'll come up with something to add to this [face_liarliar]

12. TuskenFan

TuskenFan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2005

But he didn't and we escape only to be caught later at Cloud City. Ah the good old days. Me and Chewie getting through anything. I remember the time when we...

decided we would take a short cut through an unknown corridor of Imperial space, in fact that was about the time that Lando had just lost the ship to me in a game of Sabaac. What a crazy time that was, between dealing with Lando and the Imperials it's amazing we...

...both lived long enough to finally meet my mother-in-law. Apparently she had been taking care of Leia for a few years after Leia's birth, pretending to be a nursemaid, until one too many close calls with imperials forced her into deep hiding. So the Organnas simply told Leia she had died. It was quite a reunion we all had, Luke and Mara showed up with their family. I thought Luke was going to blubber like a baby, but the kid surprised me with his composure. Later on, he told me he had aways felt she was still alive, but his "Force" impression of her was so faint, he couldn't tell if it was a life image or a residual image the "Force" was showing him. Anyway, I think I handled myself around a former queen and senator from Naboo quite nicely, unlike Chewie, who proceeded to....

Belch very loudly just as we we finishing dinner. He tried to explain that it was a Wookiee custom meant to let the person who prepared the meal know that it was very good. I really don't think anyone believed him. Who would have know a Wookiee could blush through all that fur. I had just given him a dirty look when...

13. TuskenFan

TuskenFan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2005
    ***BUMP***

14. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006

decided we would take a short cut through an unknown corridor of Imperial space, in fact that was about the time that Lando had just lost the ship to me in a game of Sabaac. What a crazy time that was, between dealing with Lando and the Imperials it's amazing we...

...both lived long enough to finally meet my mother-in-law. Apparently she had been taking care of Leia for a few years after Leia's birth, pretending to be a nursemaid, until one too many close calls with imperials forced her into deep hiding. So the Organnas simply told Leia she had died. It was quite a reunion we all had, Luke and Mara showed up with their family. I thought Luke was going to blubber like a baby, but the kid surprised me with his composure. Later on, he told me he had aways felt she was still alive, but his "Force" impression of her was so faint, he couldn't tell if it was a life image or a residual image the "Force" was showing him. Anyway, I think I handled myself around a former queen and senator from Naboo quite nicely, unlike Chewie, who proceeded to....

Belch very loudly just as we we finishing dinner. He tried to explain that it was a Wookiee custom meant to let the person who prepared the meal know that it was very good. I really don't think anyone believed him. Who would have know a Wookiee could blush through all that fur. I had just given him a dirty look when...

R2D2 started twittering. Everyone turned to see what was going when R2 started to play a message. Shimmering in front of them was a young man in his 20s, very handsome although he bore a scar along his right eye.

"Padme just told me that she is pregnant, R2. I'm going to be a father. Me! Anakin Skywalker! A father. I have so many emotions right now. We've hidden our marriage from the Jedi for years but with a baby on the way we just can't anymore. I'm leaving the Jedi, R2. I'm not going to let them come between me and my family. Knowing the Jedi they'd probably take the baby away and that would crush Padme. I just need to find a way to keep her from dying. Those visions I have of her dying . . . I've got to stop it. I can't let her die, R2. I'll do anything to keep it from happening . . . ANYTHING."

The man faded away and the Skywalkers and Solos sat in silence until Padme said . . .

15. thatsMISTERwookiee

Nov 12, 2005

R2D2 started twittering. Everyone turned to see what was going when R2 started to play a message. Shimmering in front of them was a young man in his 20s, very handsome although he bore a scar along his right eye.

"Padme just told me that she is pregnant, R2. I'm going to be a father. Me! Anakin Skywalker! A father. I have so many emotions right now. We've hidden our marriage from the Jedi for years but with a baby on the way we just can't anymore. I'm leaving the Jedi, R2. I'm not going to let them come between me and my family. Knowing the Jedi they'd probably take the baby away and that would crush Padme. I just need to find a way to keep her from dying. Those visions I have of her dying . . . I've got to stop it. I can't let her die, R2. I'll do anything to keep it from happening . . . ANYTHING."

The man faded away and the Skywalkers and Solos sat in silence until Padme said . . .

..., with tears running down her cheeks, "The poor soul. If only I had told him the truth. He deserved that much." I could see the confusion in everyone's faces. I knew I was confused. Luke voiced the thought that was creeping into my mind. "But, I felt the bond with Vader through the Force. I could feel he was my father..."

16. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003

17. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003

18. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003

19. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003

20. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003

21. thatsMISTERwookiee

Nov 12, 2005

..., with tears running down her cheeks, "The poor soul. If only I had told him the truth. He deserved that much." I could see the confusion in everyone's faces. I knew I was confused. Luke voiced the thought that was creeping into my mind. "But, I felt the bond with Vader through the Force. I could feel he was my father..."

22. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    ?. Han was not amused. He felt totally left out and confused. He stood up with some effort, he was not as young as he used to be and said with a calm but authoritive voice.
    ?Look, I?ve never understood any of this Jedi stuff, I?m married to one, my brother-in-law is one, my kids are Jedi, my sister in law is one, and my father in law was apparently one.?
    Everyone looked at Han with an inquisitive sympathetic look. Han exhaled with a heavy sigh. He slouched and continued ?You seem to have a second life beyond what I can see. I?ve tried to be understanding but this is just getting out of control?.
    Han glanced quickly to his right, wishing Chewie was around to back him up. He felt so alone and ?out of the loop?. None of this made any sense to him.
    Padme looked at her son in law with a understanding of what he was saying that nobody else in the room could really understand, regardless of their abilities.
    He shook his head and stated as clear as he could ?So please for me just be clear and to the point, I?m too old to keep up with all this anymore?.
    3P0 looked at Han and back to R2, wanting to be of some help but lost himself. R2 restarted his projector beeping with a chirp that meant he found the proper recording??