main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Continuing the Rebels character stories after the show is over

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by jamminjedi23, Apr 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamminjedi23

jamminjedi23 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2015
    Since we now know that season four will be the last I'm wondering how much more we will learn about these characters pasts. There is still a lot of backstory to fill in with this group.

For instance A New Dawn is supposed to take place six years before the show even starts. There would be a lot of stories to tell about the adventures Kanan and Hera went on during that time. How they got introduced to both Sabine and Zeb (which as far as I know we don't have concrete answers for yet).

I wonder if we will get some comics or books filling in those details after the show is over or they will just leave that stuff open to interpretation. I know they have very quickly brought it up in conversation (such as Sabine once being a part of the Acadamey) but as far as I know we don't have any official story about how she met up with Kanan and Hera (same goes for Zeb).

2. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    This can be discussed in our Official Rebels thread. So let's take the conversation over there please.

Locking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.