main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Continuity Errors

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by kegs202, Dec 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kegs202

kegs202 Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 26, 2013
    Ok, we all know that almost every movie in history suffer's from continuity errors and our beloved Star Wars is no different. So what errors have you spotted ?

My spot is this, as Finn & Rey are being chased by tie fighters on Jakku and running towards the quad jumper, the quad jumper is destroyed and they turn and run towards the falcon. If you watch closely the direction they run towards the falcon tells you they should approach the landing ramp from the left (as viewed on screen) but when the camera switches view they actually approach from the right which doesn't make any sense.

2. Rookhelm

Rookhelm Jedi Master star 4

Sep 22, 2014
    When Ren is interogatting Rey, he drops his helmet into what appears to be like a podium with ashes on it, which would be located next to the torture device/table strap thing that Rey is on. But when Ren comes back to find her gone, and he starts going nuts in the room, I don't see the podium of ash anywhere.

3. Trooper100471

Trooper100471 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 20, 2015
    I'm sure there is plenty but "errors" like the one you spotted don't bother me one bit. As long as it doesn't spoil the enjoyment of the movie or take me out of a scene, I won't be losing any sleep over them

4. 11-4D

11-4D Force Ghost star 5

Apr 6, 2015
    How did Hux manage to find Kylo out in the woods and bring him back to Snoke?

5. Nipuhanipera

Nipuhanipera Force Ghost star 5

May 25, 2014
    I believe it was mentioned in the novelization that Kylo has a tracking device on him.

6. 11-4D

11-4D Force Ghost star 5

Apr 6, 2015
    Lol. Lucky.

Krueger likes this.
  7. Rookhelm

Rookhelm Jedi Master star 4

Sep 22, 2014

Kylo was concious, too, so he could have headed back toward the base, too

8. kegs202

Jan 26, 2013
    They don't bother me either it's just one of those little things I love spotting.

Trooper100471 likes this.
  9. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002

Wizard The Force did it.

10. The Legions of Lettow

The Legions of Lettow Jedi Master star 5

Oct 14, 2015
    IIRC, when the Rebel pilots approach the SKB, it appears that the SKB is not receiving any energy from the Sun.

11. WrathofRunia

WrathofRunia Jedi Padawan

Oct 19, 2014
    Finn has the blaster rifle Han gave him strapped to his back leading up to the attack on Maz's castle. Then he no longer has it when he emerges with Maz/Han/Chewie when Maz hands him the lightsaber, but has it again later at the Resistance base. iirc

Where did it go for the few minutes he has the lightsaber? I lold.

12. kegs202

Jan 26, 2013
    Lol, good spot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.