main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Continuity for Clone Wars

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by RONDC20, Oct 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RONDC20

RONDC20 Jedi Master star 1

Feb 10, 2001
    Ok so can someone explain to where in continuity this series falls in into in relation to the 2D Genndy Tratakovsky series? I mean in the first set of episodes Anakin meets Ventress for the first time and presumably kills her, obviously she survives and that is why she in this seires.

The way I see it is that this series has to take place somewhere after all 20 episodes of the first volume and the very beggining of chapter 21 of the second volume of episodes. Right?

I mean does C3-PO Have his Gold plating in the series? All the Clone Trooper armor and Jedi Fighters are from Attack of the Clones. This series can't take place anywhere after episode 21 of the second volume because thoes events lead directly to the beggining or Reveng of the Sith. Besides Anaking looks like he did in Attack of the Clones. The Clone Trooper Armor and Jedi Starfighers are all the Attack of the Clones versions.

I'm so confused.

2. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    If that scheme were accurate, it would have to be after the first 19 episodes. Episode 20 is clearly in the same time frame as Episode 21.

3. TCW_Fan

TCW_Fan Jedi Youngling

Oct 3, 2008
    Why not after the twenty-first episode? If I remember correctly, episode twenty-one contains Attack of the Clones-looking characters and clones, and it is at the start of the twenty-second episode that we first see Revenge of the Sith-looking characters and clones. In this new series, the Jedi seem to already know about Grievous, so the series must take place after the encounter on Hypori, right?

4. jedi-soon

jedi-soon Jedi Grand Master star 3

Nov 27, 2001
    The key to me was the scar. I think it first debuted in the 21st episode. A long passage of time is compressed into a very short span immediately following Anakin's knighting. He is shown to have longer hair by the end of it and depicted as returning to Padme with the scar, by which she is shocked. So TCW must take place in this span of time!

5. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.