main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Convalescence - Pre ESB H/L, AU - COMPLETED (But...you can choose your own ending! Check it out!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LadyPadme, May 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    That was totally awesome! :D I actually think I like the real ending the best, all the others were even more evil. :p

2. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002

LP realizes she has been remiss in answering these posts: * slaps own hand * BAD AUTHOR!

Dori: Thank you so much for reading to the end. * grins * Most people seemed to like the uber-sadistic quality of ending 'A'

TiaRaye: IT'S A TRAP!!!

- [face_laugh]

Jaina_and_Jag: Welcome to the thread. I'm so glad you liked it!

3. PadawansGuide

PadawansGuide Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 26, 2002
    DianeTHX sent me over to read this fanfic and all I can say is wow! You made me tear up several times! You really captured the characters I think - which funnily enough I've often thought fanfic writers do better than the ones Lucasfilm hires to write the books.

Anyway - great job, I throughly enjoyed the story. I read it in one sitting and couldn't go back to getting some work done until I finished!!

Maggie

4. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002

Wow! It's so gratifying to see that this fic is still being read.

Thank you, PadawansGuide for reading it. I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

And, also, thank you to dianethx...you've been such an enthusiastic supporter of this story and I'm very grateful.

5. A-Windsor

A-Windsor Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2003
    Hehehehehehe. I just read it all again! It's even better the second time!!!!

I think B.B. just got a sibling though...

*looks innocently at her mom's angry face as she peeks in the door and winces at the sharp cry of "Annika!"*

Looks like a little sister for BB, what shall we call her?

Anyway, I LOVE YOUR WRITING!!!!!!!! You're absolutely my favorite H/L writer....

Long may you write!

;)

A. Windsor and B and ? Bantha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.