main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWC17 Convention exclusives -- seeking advice

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Christie zizo, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Christie zizo

Christie zizo Jedi Youngling

Apr 12, 2017
    Hi! I'm new to the board and though this will be my third Celebration it all seems very different from the way it was run a few years ago.

With regard to the Funko and Hasbro exclusives lines, I'm trying to get advice on when we should get there.

On Funko -- my brother won the lottery for Thursday at noon. I read somewhere that you want to be as close to the front of the line for your lottery session as possible. Does anyone know how Funko usually handles this? Will people be lining up for the later session when the 10 am session opens?

On Hasbro -- any idea where we go to get those wristbands and how early we should get there?

Christie

2. Darthmaul208

Darthmaul208 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 29, 2013
    I am not there but can speak only from last year's experience.

Funko-sorry I don't collect these.

Hasbro-

In order to purchase a Hasbro Exclusive on Thursday and Friday, a limited number of tickets will be given.
    There will be a special morning queue for those who want to receive a Hasbro Exclusive ticket in the morning. Please look for Queue 10 and the sign that says “Tickets to Purchase items from HasbroToyshop”.
    Tickets for the Hasbro Exclusive will begin to be given out at approximately 8:00 AM on Thursday and Friday.
    After receiving a ticket for the Hasbro Exclusive, fans can join the regular Celebration Experience Exhibition Hall Chutes.
    You cannot get into the Hasbro line to purchase anything at their booth without a ticket on Thursday or Friday, regardless if what you’re purchasing is the Hasbro Exclusive or not. On Thursday and Friday the only fans that can shop in the Hasbro booth are those with tickets.
    On Saturday and Sunday, tickets will not be required to shop at the Hasbro booth.

http://www.starwarscelebration.com/en/Events/Events-A-H/Hasbro-Exclusives/

Get there as early as you can. They shouldn't sell out quifkly but it is better to get it to make sure you have one.

Good luck.

3. Christie zizo

Christie zizo Jedi Youngling

Apr 12, 2017
    So queue 10 will be with the rest of the queues? That's what I was trying to figure out from that. And then I guess once I have the wristband is doesn't matter when i go to the booth?

4. Darthmaul208

Darthmaul208 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 29, 2013
    It will. If it's like last year the ticket will have a time on it so last year it was 10-1 and 1-5.

Queue 10 should be in the same place as the other queues and there will be signs pointing to each queue. If in doubt ask politely the official or other fans.

Good luck.