main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Convention Interest

Discussion in 'FanForce Communications' started by JainaDurron, Jul 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    I'm not sure where I should've posted this but...

I am a part of a planning committee for a new convention we are wanting to start up to be annual. It's a multi-fandom convention. It is going to be over Labor Day weekend, premiering in 2006. We have a hotel secured in Kansas City, MO, a very nice location too. We are looking to have the website up within a week to start taking registration.

What I am wanting to know in this post, is what sort of interest is there for people to attend? And with that in mind, the interest of those that may wish to run a panel or two on any topic, particularly SW topics? I'd be greatly appreciative for some feedback on this matter. Thanks so much in advance to those that respond!

~~Jilly

2. jedi_draco

jedi_draco Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2005
    y dont you have a starwars convention in Albuqurque, New Mexico? i mean it would be kick ass to have a convention here i dont think ive ever heard or seen of a convention that took place in albuqurque. Besides alot more dedicated fans would show up like me for instance. and i would love to dual with other jedi's against the sith alot of fun we shall have..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.