Conventions

Discussion in 'Kansas City, MO' started by DarthBarbieDoll, May 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBarbieDoll Jedi Knight

star 1
    I was just wondering what conventions people go to. I usually go to the convention in March that Slanted Fedora puts on every year in Overland Park. I went to the Comicon one when Kenny Baker was there a few years ago and I think that's at the Overland Park Trade Center. And of course I go to the Celebration ones when they have them. :)

Has anyone been to the Plano convention or DragonCon in Atlanta? I was just wondering what the SW offerings were there. Oh and I was also wondering if there were any more in MO or KS that I just didn't know about. Thanks for your help! :)
  2. JediDragon Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I've had friends go to Dragoncon. One or two of them are going again this year. Every year there is also a Starfest/Starcon in Denver if you don't mind makin the trip. It's known as being the biggest fan-run convention in the US apparently. Lots of cool people there. I got to meet Connor Trinneer (trip from enterprise), the guy off of the Jules Verne tv show, Billy Dee Williams, and Marina Sirtis (diana troi). It's a pretty sweet con.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.