main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cook Out/BBQ

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, NC' started by Jedi_Master_Kel, Aug 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    When: Septmeber 27th 12ish
    Where: Kevin's House
    What: SW Movies, Trivia, games, etc...

I will provide the Hamburgers and HotDogs, need others to bring side dishes (coleslaw, chips, drinks, paper plates, forks, etc...) Bring your blue milk and booze.

We'll try for noonish. This is for all NC Fanforces.

Please post here so I can get a number of who are coming and what they are bringing.

Kevin
    Jedi Master Kel
    Supreme Sith Lord

2. Q_of_the_Continuum

Q_of_the_Continuum Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2003
    Kevin, I'm pretty sure I can make it. What would you like me to bring?

3. carolinajedi_00

carolinajedi_00 Jedi Youngling

Aug 22, 2003
    Hello! I'm coming along with the Havelock Spice Miner contingent... planning on bringing dessert. Let me know what ya'll like, as long as it's portable I'm up to the challenge :)

4. Jedi_Master_Kel

May 13, 2002
    Anything would be fine. Brownies, cookies, etc... Some people may be alergic to nuts. I am so happy you will be able to make it.

Kevin

5. Boba_Fett_of_Nine

Boba_Fett_of_Nine Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 3, 2003
    I am thinking about bringing some drinks (soft drinks) and my mom's famous taco dip for tortilla chips (I'll bring the t chipos as well)....what do u all drink so I can get an idea about what kind of drinks to bring?

6. Jedi_Master_Kel

May 13, 2002
    Thanks BFo9. Your help is greatly appreciative. Do you and Data need a ride?

7. Lt_Commander_Data

Lt_Commander_Data Jedi Youngling

Sep 1, 2003
    Probably sadly:( This Sunday BoFo9 and I and his parents are going to the beach but he's not looking for to it. He's shy of the beach, I'm gonna have to use the Force on him to have him stop being so afraid of the people*hehe* Take care:)
    Data

8. Jedi_Master_Kel

May 13, 2002
    Watch out for the undertow. Say hi to the sharks for me (LOL).

JMK

9. Lt_Commander_Data

Sep 1, 2003
    Hey,I could bring some *brownies* if you want ;p ;) They're a 'special kind' of brownie,everyone will love them so much,they'll want more*lol* I'm just joking of course. I don't do drugs.

10. Boba_Fett_of_Nine

Boba_Fett_of_Nine Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 3, 2003
    unfortunatly I won't be able to come. April (aka Lt Cm Data) may come if she can get transpo. My boss asked me if I would like to work a double shift and take off sunday, and I agreed. I wanna be known as a relaible and impressive worker since I am still new there pretty much. plus 2 whole days off will rock. (I am used to only one day a week off.)I am sorrie guys but I gotta work the whole day. I'll miss u guys!!!

BFo9

11. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    Right now everyone in my house is passing around a little cold or something, so we all feel kind of *blah* - But if we're feeling better, I'm pretty sure my wife, my kid, and I are going to come over for a while. JMK, I sent you a PM about anything you need brought. I'm also planning to go to the Emerald Eye Film Festival that evening since I have a couple of friends vying for the Eastern NC Filmmaker award.

12. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    The Jawa Hunters from Jacksonville will be there (but then you knew this)! We'll be bringing a variety of side dishes & snacks w/us. Looking forward to it ! See ya soon! ;)

13. Lt_Commander_Data

Sep 1, 2003
    Well unfortunately me and my fiance aren't gonna be able to make it to the bbq. He has to work a double shift that day. We're sorry that we can't be there :( I was looking forward to meeting all the fan force mems Robby dearest was telling me about but maybe I'll meet you all another time though. You guys take care.

14. Jedi_Master_Kel

May 13, 2002
    We'll miss you and BFof9

JMK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.