main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cookout of the FanForces

Discussion in 'Archive: Dayton, OH' started by Sean_Starrider, May 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    Everyone is invited to come to a joint FanForce Cookout at my house on Sunday, June 8th. Festivities besides the Cookout will include Boards games(Trivial Pursuit, Epic Duels, Stratego, LOTR Risk, ect), video games, watching DVDs, Lightsaber Duels and just talking and visiting with fellow Star Wars fans. Festivities will begin at 1pm and go on until whenever(there is no set end time). This will be the first true joint FanForce event between the Cincinnati Fanforce and the Dayton Fellowship so I hope everyone can attend. Feel free to bring a friend or significant other, All are welcome. I think if everyone volunteers to bring 1 item we can have quite a delicious and selective cookout. The only rules is nobody under 21 can consume alcoholic beverages and no smoking in the house(you just have to stand outside on the patio if you want to smoke). 1 Thing that I think would be cool and it will be optional of course is if you want to come in Star Wars costume you are more than welcome to do so. PM me for directions to my house and I hope to see you all very soon. May the Force be with you all. I will post this thread in both Forums so everybody sees it. :)

2. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    :( We won't be able to make it :( That's the only week end we are not available :(

3. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    Since Ludo can't make it that day, would everyone be cool with doing it Sunday, June 15th instead?

4. corranhornjje

corranhornjje Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2001
    15th works better for me too. I'll be out of the state until the 10th.

5. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    We talked about that cookout for so long, I would be very disapointed not be there, that's for sure. Plus, even if we had a few differencces in the past, I really consider Sean as a good friend, he has been the nicest guy everytime we met!! :)

6. PADA-1

PADA-1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2003
    Sounds cool, I have no idea what PM means when you stated to do so for directions.

7. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    PM is your Private Messages box located on the bar above the threads next to your logoff key, if you have a PM then it will say a number next to it indicating how many you have, I will send you one just to give you a idea of how it works.

8. jedimike421

jedimike421 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 28, 2002
    The 8th is good for me since I will be gone the next weekend. Perhaps another time?

9. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    After much thought and planning I have decided to change the official date to Sunday, June 29th at 1pm. This is far enough in advance, over a month in fact so that everybody can make plans to attend. This has the potencial to be a great event if planned well which I am confident we will do. :)

10. Jedi_Junkie

Jedi_Junkie Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2003
    The fifteenth would have been good for me, but the 29th is that much better! -- I was a bit erred when I started reading this string, and the first date was in the middle of our summer vacation! I think the 29th will be a very good date, I plan on coming, and my costume might be done by then! One question, is anyone diabetic? I'd like to bring a dessert and I could alter it to make it low sugar/carb. Can't wait for this cook out!

11. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    Well, I am going to quote Padawan-Schlisher here..."CARBS ARE EVIL!!". ;)
    I think Padawan and Drk-Lady will appreciate the low carb desert, great idea!! I might bring my Salacious Crumb along... :)

12. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Alrighty, so low carb it is! *whips out handy-dandy homemade cook book...* Salacious Crumb, you know.. That's just a recipe screaming to happen. o_O

13. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    Yes, my wife, Drk-lady-of-the-sith and I are on Atkins so anything low carb would be great!

14. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    Yeah, like a salaciouscrumbalicious surprise!! :)

15. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    My parents and sister are on the Adkins diet also! :) I couldn't do it, I lack the discipline.

16. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Hehe, yes.. Something like that.. Maybe a little simpler to spell... :D Delicious Salacious Crumb Cobbler.. o_O Hmm...

17. Gwen_Amidala

Gwen_Amidala Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2003
    I will definetely be there! I look forward to meeting all of the Cincinnati people. :)

18. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    We are all looking forward to meeting all of you as well!

19. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    My Mom just had to have her Apendix taken out yesterday and the surgeon said that he felt it was caused by the Adkins diet. Just a word of caution to all you Protein fiends out there. :)

20. DARTHAUDITOR

DARTHAUDITOR Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2003
    June 29th is good with me. I need directions to your house. Please let me know what I need to bring if anything. I am looking forward to meeting all of you.

21. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    Not a problem Darth. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.