main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph Cool comic crossovers that will never happen.

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Books and Comics' started by NJOfan215, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NJOfan215

NJOfan215 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 17, 2003
    I?ve been thinking about some cool comic crossovers that will never be made. Here is a list of them.

Deadpool and Battlestar Galactica: Deadpool loves the show, so it seems like a natural cross over. We could have deadpool watching an episode then falling a sleep and dreaming that he is on the galactica fighting cylons.

Spiderman and Red Sonja: If spidey thinks that MJ is hot, wait until he sees Sonja!

Cylons vs. Jedi: The cylons could be some sort of new battle droid during the clone war.

24 and Battlestar Galactica: The Cylons reach earth with galactica on their heels. Galactica destroys the Cylcon basestar, but not before it a heavy raider, filled with skin jobs, launches and manages to reach LA. With their ship destroyed, the skin jobs launch a series of terrorist attacks against LA. The only thing that stands in their way is Jack Bauer.

Spider-man and the Spider Babes vs. that spider thing from dark tower: I don?t know a lot about dark tower, but that weird spider devil thing seemed like a good villain for spidey, especially with all of the spider totem stuff that JM has injected into the spider-man mythos. I got the impression that this thing was the big bad ass of the dark tower, so why not bring all of marvels spider based people to bear against it. The spider babes are the two spider woman and arana.

2. Soontir-Fel

Soontir-Fel Force Ghost star 5

Dec 18, 2001

Anyway, She Hulk v Manhunter: Hot Justice

JLA vs Authority

3. OBI-BEN-KENOBI

OBI-BEN-KENOBI Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 13, 2004
    Rorschach teaming up with Question

4. AL_Patterson

AL_Patterson Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 18, 2007
    None. I doubt any are completely impossible of happening.

5. Panther50

Panther50 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2004
    Well I won't be holding my breath for a Star Wars/Star Trek crossover, but I'd be curious to see how it would be done.

6. AL_Patterson

AL_Patterson Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 18, 2007
    Ok, I take that back!

7. Cinnamon_Windu

Cinnamon_Windu Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 10, 2005
    Star Wars and Deryni crossover: Due to a Transfer Portal malfunction, Morgan finds himself in the GFFA. When he lands, all Force-sensitive beings feel it. He meets a Jedi, who at first thinks Morgan is another of his kind. Eventually, they find out that they are very much alike. With the Jedi's help, Morgan constructs another Transfer Portal, which doesn't malfunction, and goes back to Gynnedd with a secret he knows he must take to his grave. No one believe him if he says he went to another planet; his people have not even speculated about extraterrestrial life. They'll think it was only a dream.

8. rebel_cheese

rebel_cheese Jedi Master star 4

Jul 6, 2006

Anyway, I like the idea of a JLA/Star Wars crossover. It would have to be non-canonical, of course, but I think, considering the JLA's capabilities, it wouldn't be far-fetched for the JLA to come to the GFFA . . .

9. Darth_Omega

Darth_Omega Force Ghost star 6

May 19, 2002
    You should contact DC and Marvel about this.

10. JediImprov

JediImprov Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 6, 2003
    Archie vs. the Punisher

Oh, wait, that one happened...

11. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
    Batman/Sin City. :p

12. Soontir-Fel

Dec 18, 2001
    You mean All Star Batman and Robin the Boy Wonder?

13. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
    No, I mean Batman/Sin City, not Frank Miller seeing how far he can push things before DC sends the assassins. :p

14. Soontir-Fel

Dec 18, 2001
    Batman/ Midnighter.

" You don't get it. You can't win this fight. I've already seen it played out a million times in my head. I know what you're going to do before you do."

/Midnighter gets punted out a window

"Should have done a million and one."

15. StarscreamPrime

StarscreamPrime Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2006
    I was actually thinking of creating a topic like this! [face_laugh]

1. Spider-Man/The Flash. (I figured that they're actually a bit similar, in that while they have a specialized set of super powers, they're still as relatively injury prone as an average person. And I see them working well together, in terms of personality.)

2. Captain America/Superman. (Two iconic American figures in comics, meeting on a crossover adventure of their own. Why Marvel and DC never considered the potential epic-ness of such a crossover still puzzles me.)

16. Darth-Lando

Darth-Lando Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 12, 2002
    They've done it several times...

[image=http://captain-america.us/images/wallpaper/teamups/jla_avengers.jpg]

17. StarscreamPrime

StarscreamPrime Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2006
    I can't confirm one-on-one crossovers, but I didn't internally count the JLA/Avengers crossover. (And that's one I'd love to read in a collected format, though.)

18. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    Iron Fist and Witchblade, which would be kinda cool considering their histories are kinda similar thanks to the retconning going on in Immortal Iron Fist.

19. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    hello everyone,
    First off I'd like to see an actual verse instead of the common I punch you. You punch back, oh wait there's a villian lets team up and forget this was a verse comic.
    Battles I'd love to see happen but will never happen
    1 Gost ridder vs spawn
    2 vampire hunter D vs Blade
    3 Silver surfer vs the G.L. Hal jordan
    4 Batman vs captain america (oh wait he's "dead")
    5 Kension vs spiderman
    6 Venom vs clayface
    7 Wolvering vs Batman or nightwing
    8 Superman vs phinox
    9 Wonder woman vs she hulk
    10 Vision vs Red tornato

20. NJOfan215

May 17, 2003
    wonder woman and she hulk could be hot.

21. NJOfan215

May 17, 2003
    Well sonja and spider-man is actualy happening.

The unconventionally-premised Spider-Man/Red Sonja, a second crossover with Dynamite Entertainment was announced, by Michael Avon Oeming and Mel Rubi (with covers by seemingly ubiquitous cover artist Michael Turner). Five issues, starts in August

source:
    http://www.newsarama.com/WWLA_07/Marvel/mondo.html

22. Darth-Kevin-Thomas

Darth-Kevin-Thomas Jedi Master star 5

Sep 27, 2002
    how about Batman and Superman vs. Alien and Predator

dkt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.