Cool stuff coming up non Star Wars related

Discussion in 'Louisville, KY' started by Relin, Aug 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2
    That's mu girl alright!! LOL!!!! I love her to pieces!! Zombie Walk, loving her to pieces.... tilt!
  2. DarthCyrin Jedi Knight

star 1
    Its ok Dar I believe it took Zannah a couple of seconds to realize it was me too.. LOL And thanks for the picture on facebook, I had no camera to take pictures with and at least wanted one to remember the event!
  3. mindtwister_138 Force Ghost

star 3

I REALLY wanted to go to this but I was not doing well at the time. A few Sundays ago, I went back to the ER and had some complications (not due to pancreatitis), and was out of work for a little over 2 weeks due to the sickness. I've been working again since Tuesday, so I just barely missed the window for the zombie walk. Perhaps next time...
  4. Relin Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    FYI, It appears the Princess Bride Festival has been postponed indefinitly.
  5. Yoda_Jammies Force Ghost

star 4
    Not Star Wars, but I think this is pretty funny (Craig Furgison and Doctor Who)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9P4SxtphJ4
  6. Relin Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    These aren't the droids we're looking for.
  7. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I actually caught this episode of Craig Fergison. I'm not a super fan of Dr Who but it's pretty good scifi and I always like it when good scifi gets some media attention. I enjoyed Mr Fergison's obvious love for his fandom and am glad to see the dance number that he couldn't do on the show at the last minute (licensing issues) finally hit the net.

Intellect and romance over brute force and cynicism!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.