main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Cooter's take on the Dukes of Hazard movie

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Korvyn, Jul 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    Hating? I never said hate--I just said the library was cheaper. Personally I prefer to Hollywood Video, but they don't have one near my place here in LR, so we go to Blockbuster when we do--haven't this whole summer.
    In the spring in Memphis we had a VIP membership at Hollywood, so we were getting tons of movies every week. Helped Moonpie get through the evenings without me.

2. VonEdward

VonEdward Jedi Youngling

Jul 22, 2005
    So how was the movie? Is the new cooter as dumb as the first?

3. Jedi_Master_Vader

Jedi_Master_Vader Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2003
    Hey Im going to see it in an hour at 8:10 at Rave anyone who wants to go can, just call my cell 590-0677

4. DARTH_CONFEDERATE

DARTH_CONFEDERATE Jedi Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    That was a dang good movie. The only thing I was really dissapointed in was Rosco. He wasn't goofy, he was just some cold hearted villian with big sideburns.

5. Jedi_Master_Vader

Jedi_Master_Vader Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2003
    That movie was awesome, me and my friends are gonna go camping and try the flaming arrows sometime.

Yeah Jessica Simpson was smokin hot in the movie but she wasnt the only thing i enjoyed in it. Forget what cooter said, though there may be some parts where u are like ok....but its just entertainment thats what I tried to explain to Philp Martin and all he did was call me a pouty little girl

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.