main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Corde and Padme Prequel Notes with Marna_Veign (AU version of a story between Corde and Padme)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by LukeSkywalker_2001, Aug 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeSkywalker_2001

LukeSkywalker_2001 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 18, 2002
    This follows the same story line as the Nebula (Celina) notes. Originally she was going to play Padme, but due to other responsibilities, Nebula can no longer participate.

Marna_Veign is playing Padme for this note fic.

Note 1:

Padmé,

I insist that I dress as your decoy for this trip to Coruscant. Whether you realize it or not, there is great danger. You are unaware of the amount of enemies you have. How are you holding up now? I know that you must be very anxious for this vote in the Senate.

Your handmaiden and acting decoy,
    Corde

2. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    There will be more coming!

3. Darth_Xela

Darth_Xela Jedi Youngling

Jun 15, 2002

Salut.
    Nebula has told me about the notes; I wish you well. If you have any problem-posters, just let me know; I'll handle them for you.
    Any friend of Nebs is a friend of mine.
    However, I'm not on often; just, whenever I can...
    Darth Xela

4. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    So Nebula told you about me and the notes? I'll have to thank her for that. Sorry I didn't respond right away. I felt a little sick this morning and didn't feel like responding to ANYONE.....not even the Anakin/Padme note that I recieved this morning, but I am better now.

I need a lot of help with the notes right now. Nebula and I were doing ALL 124 notes with each other, but she found that she was very busy with other things and could not continue to do the notes (all except for 1 with me), so I had to go look for people to do 123 notes....and I found some people, and now it's down to 80 notes left. I have 3 people who said they'd help out, but I don't know which ones they want to do.

If you know anyone who might be interested in doing the notes, would you please have them contact me? I'd like to get someone for every note so that all of them get finished at approximately the same time.

Thanks for giving me your support, and for being willing to stand up to idiots (flamers) for me.

5. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Corde,

You know how much I care about you. I look at you as a sister. I trust you, and so I agree to go along with your feelings. You will be my decoy to Coruscant, though I hope it will be an unessesary move.

I will be honest with you. I am not only anxious for the vote, but nervous as well. Many systems want to leave the Republic. I have seen enough war with the invasion of Naboo. I want to see no more.

Padme

6. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Padme,

I do know that you care for me as not only a best friend, but also as a sister. You must know that I care for you in the same manner. A best friend...a sister friend must be willing to die for a friend, and I am willing to do that.

I do not wish to take credit for being the one to come up with the idea for your protection. It was Captain Typho, Panaka's nephew, who brought the matter up with me. Did he not discuss it with you?

I will be your decoy on your way to Coruscant, and I will do so willlingly. This vote is extremely important, and there has been much danger in the Republic these past few weeks. With the Separatist threats, the galaxy has become quite a dangerous place.

I do know how much this vote means to you, and you will get a chance to vote. I promise you that. Didn't you form some sort of Loyalist Committee? I believe you told me that Jar-Jar Binks, Bail Antilles from Alderaan. I know there are more members, but those are the ones you told me about.

What do you think of Bail? I know he's a little older than we are, but he is handsome. Is he kind?

I do not understand why so many systems are unhappy with the Republic. Didn't Dooku break away from the Republic just after the Naboo Invasion?

I agree with you. I don't want war; I don't think anyone does.

Captain Typho informed me that you are expected on Coruscant in 4 hours. I suppose we should get started. I'll meet you at your ship right before our scheduled time to leave, and I will maintain contact with you until we land.

I hope that the vote does not favor an army. Poor Palpatine. He must be exhausted with all that is going on with the Sepratists. Have you had any contact with him recently?

Are you impressed with Palpatine's leadership? I am. I think he's the best Supreme Chancellor the Republic has ever had.

As soon as we get to Coruscant safely, and you are no longer in need of protection, I wish to meet with certain Senator from Blue Waters. He and I have been seeing each other for a while, and I just know he's going to ask me to marry him. I wish that you could meet him. Would you like me to introduce him to you?

Have you gone out with any guys recently? You really should. I know politics are important to you, but you need a life too. I'm sure there is a wondeful guy out there that would love to date you. Have you given it any thought? Do you the hots for any guys?

Corde

7. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Corde,

I did speak with Typho about the return to Coruscant. Now that I think about it, he did mention the use of a decoy. He also wants me to fly a fighter. Doesn't feel it's safe for me on the ship, I think. I was rushed when we spoke. I was actually on my way to contact members of the Loyalist Committe. There are more members, but we are small in number.

What do I think of Bail? Are you suggesting I get involved with him? I admit he is kind, and not bad looking, but me and Bail? I can't see that happening.
    There are many systems that Count Dooku has corrupted, I am sure of it. He has been away from the Republic for about ten years, and he's been causing trouble. I can't prove it, but I know he's trouble.

We should get ready to leave for Coruscant. Good luck To us all. Palpatine doesn't want to have an army formed, but he must go with the vote. I pray the Loyalists have enough influence to prevent the army from being formed. If not, I fear war will soon follow. I haven't spoken to Palpatine recently, but I also feel he is doing a good job. He seems to genuinely be concerned about me. As for him being the best, I feel we have yet to see.

I am so happy to hear about your senator. You really feel your relationship has been going on long enough for marriage? If so, I wish you the best. I would like to meet him. I haven't gone out for quite a while. Been buisy with this vote, among other things. Though, someday, if I find the right guy, who is not Bail, by the way, I would like to resign and relax for a change. I haven't met anyone I'd consider yet. I'm glad you have.

Padme

8. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Padmé,

Oh, maybe I was trying to imply that you get involved with Bail. You really should be thinking about an actual life instead of thinking about politics all the time. Don?t you want a family and a person to love you?

I?m sure you are right that Dooku is causing trouble, but there is not much we can do. He has made no threat against the Republic, thus far. I think we can assume he?s pretty safe.

Yes, I believe Palpatine is doing a good job keeping everything in line. I?m confident that he can handle the situation well.

Yes, I truly believe that my relationship with my senator friend has been long enough and has been strong enough for marriage. As soon as we land (this has been a long trip), I will introduce you to him. He?ll be so happy to meet you. I?ve told him so many great things about you. I know you?ll meet someone someday whom you can be happy with, as I have. You deserve the best. You?ll find someone worthy of you some day.

How has your trip over here been so far? You?re doing a good job of flying your ship. I wish you were in the royal ship with me so that we could talk, but for safety reasons, I know what Typho was thinking.

Wait?.we?re landing! I?ll talk to you as soon as I can get down the ramp.

Well?..I??.(explosion).

Oh no?..I?ve been hit. Padmé, I don?t think I can survive much longer. You must go on and survive. Be careful, and don?t let my death stop you. I will only survive long enough to hear a reply from you. I am sorry to have failed you.

I am so glad that you decided to take my decoy plan seriously.

Bye forever?your friend?

Corde

9. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Corde,

I really do want someone to love and have a family with, and I really don't think Bail is the right guy for me. On another topic, Dooku may not have threatened the Republic, but I'm not going to discount him as a threat.

I look foreward to meeting your senator. We're landing now, so I have to concentrate on getting the fighter down safe.

I just got down from the fighter, and expressed to Typho my relief at making it without incident. I see you climbing down the ramp. You do look good as me.

(Explosion)

Corde!!

No, Corde! Please, hold on. We can get help. Don't die! You say you failed me, but you haven't. You are NOT a failure, please don't give up. You are strong. No. Don't go.

Typho is telling me I have to get inside. He is right. I don't want to go. I don't want to leave your lifeless body. Why did you have to die for me? I will miss you, Corde. I promise that when things slow down, I will mourn you properly. You saved my life.

Padme

10. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    special Thanks from the authors:

To the readers of this fic,

I would like to take this time to thank you for reading my fic. If you have read it, would you please leave a review so that we know you read it. It took a lot of time on our parts, and we would just like to know if anyone was actually reading these.

Thank you very much!!! It was a lot of fun!

Lissy (Corde)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.