main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Corellian Dreamer (repost) (COMPLETE)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Matthew_Wolverine, Mar 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matthew_Wolverine

Matthew_Wolverine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 25, 2002
    I'm reposting this because it's part of a series. There will be sequels upcoming sometime in the near(hopefully) future.

Chapter I

Han woke up in a cold sweat. He sat up in bed and trembled.

Leia: "What's wrong?"

He was still in shock and had to take a few moments to compose himself.

Han: "I had a terrible nightmare. There was an alien invasion from another galaxy, and Anakin and Chewie were killed. It seemed so real."

Leia: "It was just a dream Han."

Han: "Yeah. Just a dream."

Then he rolled over and tried to go back to sleep.
    -------------------------------------------

Mara had felt something growing inside her for a few days. Now she had gotten it confirmed. She was pregnant. When Luke got home, she excitedly told him the news. He hugged her and then they started making plans and discussed what they would name the baby.
    -------------------------------------------Nine months pass by. Mara gives birth to a boy. She and Luke decide to name him Ben after Luke's old master. When Han hears that they named their son Ben, he remembers another part of his dream. He decides to tell Luke about it.

Han: "In that dream I had you and Mara had a son and named him Ben."
    C3PO: "Sir, the odds of you accurately predicting such an event in a dream are...."
    Han: "Shut up Goldenrod! And I've told you many times not to tell me about the odds."
    Luke: "That's really amazing Han."
    Jaina: "Maybe being around so many of us Jedi is starting to rub off on you Dad."
    Chewbaca: [roars in laughter]
    Han: "Laugh it up Fuzzball."
    Leia: "Come on everybody. Let's leave the new parents alone. Mara needs her rest."

Chapter II

Han: "Hey Chewie, I had this crazy dream."

Chewie: "RAARGH?"

Han: "No, not the one about Leia in the metal bikini.

I dreamed that there was an alien invasion. Really ugly aliens. Anyway, they caused Sernpidal's moon to crash into the planet while we were on it and you were killed."

Chewie: "RAAARGH!" [laughs]

Han: "What are you laughing at?"

Chewie: "RAARGH."

Han: "Yeah, I guess it is kind of funny that they had to bring down a whole moon just to kill you."

----------

Han: "I told Chewie about the dream.?

Leia: "And?"

Han: "He laughed at the absurdity of it. Do you think I should tell Anakin?"

Leia: "Not unless you want him to laugh at you too."

Another year passes. Upon their eighteenth birthday, Jacen and Jaina Solo are given the trials and after completing them successfully they each achieve the rank of Jedi Knight. Luke begins Ben's Jedi training.

Chapter III

Borsk Fey'lya reviewed the intelligence report that had been delivered to him that morning. New Republic Intelligence now believed beyond a shadow of a doubt that the infamous Admiral Daala was dead, and had removed her name from their threat board. "It's about time", Fey'lya thought.

Admiral Daala stood on the bridge of her flagship, and looked out the viewport at her fleet. She felt she had been in hiding long enough. And now that she had received word from her spies within the New Republic that they were convinced that she had perished, it was time for her to make her move.

Luke had wanted to reform the Jedi Council for some time. Now he was meeting with Chief of State Borsk Fey'lya to request his endorsement of the idea. Luke knew that if he could convince Fey'lya, then his influence would help get the proposition passed by the Senate.

Luke outlined his plan for the reformation of the Jedi Council to the Chief of State, and emphasized to Fey'lya that the council would report to him. After Luke finished his speech, he waited patiently for Fey'lya's reply. After a few moments, Fey'lya said "I'll agree to go along with your proposal Master Skywalker but I do have some conditions". After hearing what those conditions were, Luke thought about it for a moment and then nodded his agreement.

With the Chief of State's help, the proposition t

2. Matthew_Wolverine

Nov 25, 2002
  3. Matthew_Wolverine

Nov 25, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.