main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA Corny Site

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by DarthCarcinus, Oct 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthCarcinus

DarthCarcinus Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2006
    This has got to be the corniest site I have ever made... but I wanted to share it any way. You have to have shockwave to view it and it takes a minuite to load on a dsl connection. Any way... enjoy..

2. Enforcer_Draconus

Enforcer_Draconus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 19, 2004
  3. DarthCarcinus

Sep 28, 2006
  4. Enforcer_Draconus

Jul 19, 2004
  5. Jedi-Loreen

Jedi-Loreen Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2002
    I can't get Shockwave to install. [face_worried]

6. DarthCarcinus

Sep 28, 2006
    If you are at work, they may have a block against installing the software. I know that they do here. and it's not fair.. but hey.. I guess it's their computers... so they get to administrate however they want.

7. Jedi-Loreen

Dec 2, 2002
    Nope, I don't leave for work till 2:20. I'm at home. And I'm not on a computer at work. I do more manual labor that involves a microscope and soldering irons.

I've never had problems like that on my computer.

8. DarthCarcinus

Sep 28, 2006
    Hmm. I wonder why it won't install. That's weird. Maybe when I get home I will have a solution for the problem. I post it here in case some one else has the same issue.

9. Enforcer_Draconus

Jul 19, 2004
    nope worked for me and im at work

10. MALICE_MIZER

MALICE_MIZER Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 10, 2003
    Lori, this may help...go to the Adobe site and install the latest version of shockwave...let me see if I can find a link...

Try this....

If that doesn't work...I'll give you a run-down. It's just some pictures of Sith Lords, some from the films, some EU, and user Darth Carcinus has a profile up on his Sith character.

Loads o' fun.

11. Jedi-Loreen

Dec 2, 2002
    I did try to download it right from the Adobe site, Anthony, I'm savvy enough to have thought of that. ;) It installs so far, then says it can't install it. That bothers me. I don't care as much about this, but that means I couldn't run anything else that uses Shockwave.[face_worried]

There's supposed to already be some version of Shockwave on Windows XP, but I'm sure it's an old one.

EDIT:
    I restarted my computer and used a different Browser, and Shockwave downloaded and installed correctly this time.

Not sure it was worth it in this case, but..........at least I have it now.:-B

I know what a Holocron is [image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/thumb/d/dd/Sith_Holocron.jpg/180px-Sith_Holocron.jpg], but what the hell is a Holicon? :confused: [face_thinking] [face_whistling]

12. DarthCarcinus

Sep 28, 2006
    Jeeze. I said it was the "Corniest" Site I ever built. I even mis-spelled Holicron[face_beatup] :oops:

13. Jedi-Loreen

Dec 2, 2002
    And you even misspelled it twice, too! :p

14. DarthCarcinus

Sep 28, 2006
    hehehe... I sure did.[face_peace]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.