Corphelion Stars Bespin Cafe -The Han/Leia WR and Archive - October Fanfic Update Up!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by HanLeiaFanficGuru, Mar 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. LadyPadme Manager Emeritus

star 5

For anyone who is interested, my new story: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=12835125&page=1]The Jade Prophecy[/link] is up on the Beyond the Saga boards.

Strictly speaking, this is more of an L/M story, but H/L play significant supporting roles, and I can promise my signature brand of Han/Leia torture for them... [face_devil] It's a sequel to my story In Love and War

2. Miska Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Hey guys! Just wanted to drop in here to say that I FINALLY bought that H/L Valentine's Day comic book- I *adored* it!! It's *so* cute and funny...and I read somewhere that it was more about the relationship between Han and Chewie than Han and Leia, but I completely disagree :) Anyway, LOL, it was wonderful and I loved it! Does anyone else have it?
  3. DarthMasan Jedi Master

star 3
    My adorable muse dropped by and gave me ideas for a small veggie...
    anyone care to beta it?
    :)
    DM
  4. Miska Jedi Youngling

star 2
    What's it about?

EDIT: I think you mean 'viggie' :D LOL :)
  5. DarthMasan Jedi Master

star 3
    hahahaha yes, ooops, it was late at night, I was very sleepy! :D
    Its from the Leia POV, its about when she is in the confusion of deciding what to do with her feelings towards Han... I know its kinda sketchy but thats what I can say without spoiling it... (hahah who am I kidding) ;)

:D

DM
  6. Miska Jedi Youngling

star 2
    LOL I just wanted to make sure it was romantic, and not a break-up or death vignette that will depress me- I'm definitely in! PM or e-mail it to me when you finish it and I'll gladly beta it :)
  7. DarthMasan Jedi Master

star 3
    COOL! check your hotmail inbox for a tincri@hotmail.com for my fic!

DM
  8. Miska Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Just wanted to say that I posted my response to the challenge; go check it out :D
  9. ladyrebelsw1983 Jedi Master

star 2
    Jedi_Humaira_Blaine wrote:

"Welcome to the gang ladyrebelsw1983!

Hope you enjoy it here!

*Makes a note to check ou this new fic*"

Thank you J_H_B and others for the warm welcome.
    I do appreciate having readers :) If you stop by, I do like a little note letting me know you stop by and what you think, but's it's up to you whether or not you make your prescence known :)
  10. LadyPadme Manager Emeritus

star 5

The update for new August fics will come up on Tuesday, Sept. 2, and later that week, I'll put up the wonderful challenge courtesy of starwarsfan68.

11. Knight-Ander Jedi Padawan

star 4
    My entry to the August Challenge, [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=12738242&start=13028321]For Everything[/link] is now up at the thread.
  12. HanLeiaFanficGuru Jedi Master

star 1

The September fanfic updates are up!

13. starwarsfan68 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I hope everyone likes it. It's a challenge I have made to myself a few times and keep coming up blank.
  14. HanLeiaFanficGuru Jedi Master

star 1

Big apologies to jedi-lelila. Her fic "Ghosts From the Past" has also been added to the August update. :)

15. HanLeiaFanficGuru Jedi Master

star 1

The new September fanfic challenge has been posted at the top of the thread.

Good luck and here's to some great fanfics!

16. Princess1 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    (hits self over head)

Bad princess. BAD!

I keep planning to post on all the challenges, and then missing them!

GRRRR!!!!

:p

Oh, did everyone know that september 19th is International Talk like a Pirate Day?

And I thought well, Han was sort of a Pirate, or a scoundrel anyway and Pirates are Scoundrels.....On that day we should talk like pirates in this thread! :D

(okay okay, silly idea I know....but it would be fun. :p)
  17. DarthMasan Jedi Master

star 3
    LOL Jen... it indeed sounds like fun! ;)

DM
  18. jedi-lelila Jedi Master

star 3
    I don't mind HanLeiaFanficGuru, now that it's added :D
  19. Princess1 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    DM,

Yea, someone agrees with me. Another vote! :D
  20. Miska Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Sounds like fun! Definitely count me in- though the idea of Han walking around the Falcon saying "Ahoy there, me hearties" makes me giggle :) And to contribute to the thread, here's the official Talk Like a Pirate Day Website:

[link=http://www.talklikeapirate.com]Talk Like a Pirate Site[/link]
  21. Princess1 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Thanks for putting up that link Miska. :)

Lol, I agree, that would sound kinda funny huh? :p Now picture this: if Han was a pirate in the traditional sense, instead of 'sweetheart', 'your worship', 'princess' etc...Han would have called Leia a 'saucy wench' :p

Would she be just thrilled with that title? :p hehe, she'd probably call Han a, "bloody hearted scoundrel". More pirate talk. :D

Lol, sorry guys, in a silly mood today. ;)
  22. ladyrebelsw1983 Jedi Master

star 2
    LOL! The pirate talk you put in Han and Leia's mouth was funny!

And here are some more thoughts:
    Han telling everyone to board the Falcon, only he says :"Ahoy! Climb aboard the ship, you land lovers (lubbers? sp?)!"
    LOL, this is fun! :)

"Thanks for putting up that link Miska.

Lol, I agree, that would sound kinda funny huh? Now picture this: if Han was a pirate in the traditional sense, instead of 'sweetheart', 'your worship', 'princess' etc...Han would have called Leia a 'saucy wench'

Would she be just thrilled with that title? hehe, she'd probably call Han a, "bloody hearted scoundrel". More pirate talk.

Lol, sorry guys, in a silly mood today."
  23. ladyrebelsw1983 Jedi Master

star 2
    I just saw the "Talk Like A Pirate Day" thread here in the Writer's Resource Forum.
  24. Miska Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Just wanted to hop in and say that I've spotted a great H/L fic on the boards, it's called "A Change of Heart":
    [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=13081264&replies=20] A Change of Heart[/link]

And Lady_Padme, why didn't you let us know about YOUR H/L fic that's up there? If I hadn't been randomly surfing I never woulda found it! Here's the link guys:

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=13045981&replies=43]Out to Win[/link]

EDIT: I had a few minutes before I started studying for French, so I popped in and did the markups for the links :)
  25. ladyrebelsw1983 Jedi Master

star 2
    Update!
    For my readers who enjoyed [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=12448681&replies=0]Gone, But Not Forgotten[/link], I'm bringing you some more of my work. Included is [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=12448681&replies=0]Star Wars Sonnet[/link], which first appeared in the fanzine, Size Matters Not 2.
    I do write Han and Leia fan fic, I promise. I just don't have any plot bunnies right now(too busy with school).
    Lady Rebel
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.