Corphelion Stars Bespin Cafe -The Han/Leia WR and Archive - October Fanfic Update Up!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by HanLeiaFanficGuru, Mar 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. jedi-lelila Force Ghost

star 3
    Hi,

I've just posted my third fic on the boards, Frozen Heart .

It's a viggie from Leia's POV just after ESB, while she's thinking about her loss.

Hope you'll enjoy!
  2. DarthMasan Jedi Master

star 3
    **strolls into thread**
    **plays a Christmas jingle**
    Just wanted to wish a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year as well, to all of the H/L shippers around here...
    **smuggles in a crate of Champagne**
    :D

DM
  3. Miska Jedi Knight

star 2
    ::takes a sip of champagne and raises glass::

Hear, hear!

Happy New Year guys, and here's to a year full of inspiration for lots of new Han and Leia fics! :)
  4. mutley Jedi Master

star 4
    Hope everyone had a great time over X-Mas and the New Year it's a few days into 2004 and some good stories can be found if you hunt around.
    Take Care
  5. Tahi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I've just posted a poem about Leia. It evokes her feelings about her son, Anakin, and you'll find it here. Just scroll down - it's at the bottom of the page. :)
  6. DarthMasan Jedi Master

star 3
    VERY GOOD POEM!!!
    I RECOMMEND IT!! ITS GREAT!!!
    very touching!

dM
  7. Tahi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Thanks, DarthMasan. Being a mum, I really feel for poor Leia. Losing a child is your worst nightmare.
  8. TiaRaye Force Ghost

star 1
    Happy St. Patty's Day, Y'all!!!!!!!

Tia
  9. JadeDjo Jedi Knight

star 2
    Wow,I just found it and its wounderful!!
  10. DarthMasan Jedi Master

star 3
    **whistling a tune**
    just kicking this thread to the top
    DM
  11. TiaRaye Force Ghost

star 1
    Up, up, and away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, have we lost Tara's site? I can't get to it!
  12. Sock_of_Darth_Vader Jedi Master

star 4
  13. TiaRaye Force Ghost

star 1
    Oh, no!!!!! I can't believe we lost all that great fanfic!!!
  14. mutley Jedi Master

star 4
    Can't get over it---What a waste of great Fan Fic, if anyone has info it would be appreciated.
    Geez I just became a member and the site closes--I'm a killer of great sites please provide an explantion.
    PM if you want to------thanks in advance.
  15. mutley Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm going to up this one last time, just to say thanks for everyone involved in the first thread----and thanks for those that tried to keep the new one going, it's a hard task. H/L have been given a rough go and most people that supported both threads have left the JC.
    May the Force be with you.............always. :) :) :)
  16. Solo_but_not_alone Jedi Knight

star 1
    I love Han and Leia.

It's really that simple.

I am a silly woman who writes silly fan fics because she loves'em.

So...I'll start putting links in here then. So other people can read em.
  17. Solo_but_not_alone Jedi Knight

star 1

My first ever story on the boards. It isn't what you might call astounding literature, but it is all about Han and Leia, and for me that is enough!

The fic takes place the right after ROTJ and concerns Luke trying to fulfill his fathers request to tell Leia about him. But as always happens, things get much more involved.

"You Were Right"
  18. ladyrebelsw1983 Jedi Knight

star 2
    A Baby Named Janaree

By Lady Rebel

TIME PERIOD.
    Post-RotJ, taking place after "The Truce At Bakura"

SUMMARY.
    This is a sequel to Cheree Cargill's excellent story Choice. Han and Leia reclaim the baby they conceived on Bespin and return to the Alliance. How will Han and Leia deal with having a baby daughter and keep the baby a secret?

STATUS OF FIC.
    Fic is completely written out, will be posting one chapter at a time.
  19. VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus

star 8
    I have a series of H/L vignettes with more to be added soon. They are all on the same thread.

From Solo to Family

Thanks! This is a great idea for a thread.

20. PrincessDaisy2 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Well, I suppose late is better than never. This story is a WIP, and I update regularly.

Story:

Rags to Riches

Time period:

Starting from about 3 months post ROTJ.

Summary:

It starts as Han and Leia are planning to go to Corellia for their belated honeymoon, a trip which, of course, does not go as planned. Leia finds out that she is pregnant, and they meet a poor boy (thus the "Rags" part of the title) and help him out. From there on the story spirals down from semi-seriousness to complete chaos (involving a trip to Corellia Land, an amusement park that is astoundingly similar to Disneyland). I don't want to give away the rest of the story, but if you're looking for a story that is full of fluff, mush, humor (hopefully), and a little bit of seriousness, just give the story a click.

Author's Note:

This story is strange, and varies from romance to craziness/humor that may or may not belong in the story, but I like it there anyway. It is my escape from the serious stuff that I normally write, and therefore does not contain any angst, and I don't strive to create any hidden meanings or breathtaking action scenes. It also ignores the EU.
  21. LadyPadme Manager Emeritus

star 5

I'm sorry it's been such a long time since I last updated this. I'm going to start working on getting this index back on line soon...
  22. jedi-lelila Force Ghost

star 3
    I'm going to start working on getting this index back on line soon... - Yeah! *bounces happily*

~Lelila
  23. Bri_Windstar Force Ghost

star 4
    *bounces bounces bounces* [face_love]
  24. Hans_Highnessness Jedi Knight

I think this thread is my new home. Anyone mind if I make myself comfortable? :)

There's another Han/Leia fanfic thread now, so I'm actually going to lock this one, but you're welcome to grab a seat in the new Bespin Cafe
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.