main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

correct me if I'm wrong, but

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Magellan_the_Cat, Jan 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magellan_the_Cat

Magellan_the_Cat Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    Aren't the post in here supposed to be about RPGs, not posting RPGs. It seems to me that there's a more appropriate forum on this site for that.

Yes? No?

DP4M?

These are actual play-by-post RPGs using d20 WOTC rules, rather than a "role-play" that occurs in the RPF. That's why they're here.

2. Deak_Alder

Deak_Alder Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2003
    Are you saying that you think the two RPG's here are out of place? If so the reason they are here is that they aren't loose RPG's like most of the others. They are being played by the Wizards of the Coast D20 rules. Hopefully that helps you.

3. Magellan_the_Cat

Magellan_the_Cat Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    Um, yes that is what I meant.

Is there some reason you couldn't do a "by the rules" rpg in the other forum?

4. Diverjkc

Diverjkc Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 9, 2002
    Well, most of the people in the RPF only play by the method known as "simming". There are no dice and there are very few rules.
    By playing here, we have a greater degree of experence and it is almost certian that the majority of people here will know what it is about.
    Also, if played in the RPF, you would have to explane so much of the rules to the non-D20 people that it would border on plagerism. That is not healthy for WOTC or for the JC.
    As the GM for the games here, my views may be a bit biased, you are free to argue with me. And as far as dp4m's opinion, I feel its safe to say that he approves of it since he is playing too. Now, if you will excuse me, I must go forth and preform my GMing duties.

5. MatevKenas

MatevKenas Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2003
    I don't know if this is the appropriate place to ask, but can I enter one of the RPs? I have a Char and know all the rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.