main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Salisb, NC CORRECTION - Con Carolinas MAY 29th - 31st

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by RipRoar, May 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RipRoar

RipRoar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 8, 2007
    ConCarolinas is the home convention of our GREAT neighbors to the south - Charlotte Fan Force. It will be held Friday, May 29 through Sunday, May 31 at:

Hilton Charlotte University Place
    8629 JM Keynes Drive
    Charlotte, North Carolina, 28262

This is right off of I-85 and Harris Blvd. and convenient to a ton of restaurants and shops.

Here is a list of guest including Anthony Forrest (the "Move Along" trooper) and local LFL artist, Rich Molinelli.

There will be lots of activities including a costume contest and a panel called "For the love of Star Wars".

If anyone is planning to attend the whole weekend please PM JADA at CFF for a discount code.

2. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    Con starts today!

3. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Rip,

I would have spent far more time talking to you had I not been running around like the proverbial chicken. Hopefully I can spend more time with you at Heroes.

Thanks for stopping by. Wish you could have been there Saturday. Anthony Forrest (Move Along Trooper) is a truly amazing person. We are hoping to have him back again and have him perform some of his music.

~Jada

4. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    Hey no trouble at all - I stopped by off the cuff on the way home from work (Never been to this one before). Wish I had more time over the weekend to go back (Had other gaming, movie, yard work and get pool open for season - honeyDO list!). Definitely planning on Heroes and Dragon Con this year!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.