main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Corruption

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Mirax-Jade, Mar 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mirax-Jade

Mirax-Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2003
    THIS IS MY FIRST! Help me if you can!

The Republic Goverment is once again plagued with corruption. But this time, its an anti-human campaign. Humans and human-supporters alike have formed a fledging rebellion. The Senate is being driven apart, the military being split and countless civilians suffer.

You can be a Rebel(a Senator, Goverment official, military or freelancer)
    Or you can be part of the Republic. (senators, goverment officials military, and freelancers)
    And we need Jedi...but you can pick which side or if you wish to stay neutral...

Here is the form:

Name:
    Species:
    Race:
    Homeplanet:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Eye colour:
    Hair/fur colour:
    Skin Colour:
    Personality:
    Limitations:

Affiliation:
    Job:
    Branch:

Ship
    Name:
    type:
    Description:
    Weapons:

Bio:

PoT Edit: All good things come to shrill ends,
    Every RPG follows many twists and bends,
    All first attempts may leap high or fall low,
    This one was good, but sadly, here endeth, the show.

2. Kai_Halicon

Kai_Halicon Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    Sounds promising. I'll sort out my stats and get back to you.

3. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    Great Halicon! Great to see ya!
    Well here is mine!

Name: Tara Serannia
    Species: Human
    Race: Alderaani
    Homeplanet: Naboo
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: ha ha!
    Eye colour: blue
    Hair/fur colour: black
    Skin Colour: tan
    Personality: sweet, kind, passionate work
    Limitations: She's a senator, so she has a desire to help..a lot!

Affiliation: Rebellion
    Job: Senator of Naboo
    Branch: Goverment

Ship
    Name: Wemolohtrab (The Wemo for short)read it backwards!!)
    type: Nubian
    Description: na
    Weapons: lasers and torpedoes

Bio: The great great granddaughter of one of the ruling houses of Alderaan, and she is the sister of an artist and the youngest senator since Princess Leia!

4. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2002
    I'm here. :)

Character Stats:

Name: Razor Belkin
    Alias(es): Razor
    Homeplanet: Nar Shadaa
    Eye Color: Brown
    Hair Color: Black
    Skin Color: Caucasian
    Personality: Ruthless and brave- won't let a friend down
    Limitations: Sometimes let pride get in the way of effectiveness

Affiliation: Ortalo Military (non-Force using)
    Job: Commander in Chief
    Branch: Military

Starship: Custom built, modified A-wing (reinforced outer hull, advancement of lasers, heightened control features)
    Other Vehicles: None

Weapon(s) of Choice: Green-bladed lightsaber, 4 blaster pistols with holsters, Imperial issue blaster rifle, Advanced heavy Republic repeater rifle, SYD blaster, 4 throwing knives, and a switchblade knife
    Other Gear: Ysalimiri, Comm link, Electrobinoculars, Explosive charges, Thermal detonators, Charge mines, Holoprojector, Trip mines, Heat sensors, Neo-lyte Scanner, C-94 UY targeting headset, fake I.D cards, and a Hagari micro-computer
    Typical Clothing: T-shirt with quantum/cortosis ore armor over top, covered by a black cloak and other robes if necessary; wears black leather boots and a belt that goes around his reddish pants; has 2 blaster pistols in holsters on his legs and 2 in a holster on his chest; keeps his throwing knives in his inner cloak, his lightsaber on his belt, his Republic repeater on his back, and his blaster rifle in his hand; keeps all of his other gear in his cloak unless he is using them

Bio:

Razor Belkin was born on the lower levels of Nar-Shadaa. He never knew his parents, but learned that their death was due to a battle against a Yuuzhan Vong invasion army that was planning to take control of the city. He left Nar-Shadaa in a stolen A-wing at the age of 5. He became very good at flying his it, and eventually got into piloting. He modified the A-wing to have more speed and fire power and finally touched up on it's shield capabilities. With his new ship well endowed, Razor took off into the galaxy.
    He traveled from planet to planet seeking job opportunities, and eventually started gaining credits from bounty hunting. At 14, Razor concreted himself as great bounty hunter and expert pilot alike. He had already been trained in combat during this time and learned to use a lightsaber. He took a saber from a Jedi he once killed for a bounty, and soon equipped himself with many more weapons. It was from then on that Razor set his priorities to one thing: bounty hunting.
    It was while working a hunt on Coruscant that Razor had his first encounter with Ortalo Incorporated. Searching for an smuggler with a large bounty on his head, Razor came in contact with a Ortalo Supervisor by the name of Cap Tal?Ris. Tal?Ris hired Razor to hunt down an information broker that had disappeared and was most likely leaking crucial Ortalo notes to the Republic. Razor located the traitor and was honored by the founder of the weaponry and arms company.
    From then on Razor found himself constantly on missions for Ortalo Inc., and was soon hired as the commander of a security task force. Razor continues to work as the head of the Ortalo industry, by using his security "army", his bounty hunting skills, and his galaxy wit and know-how....

Don't worry, he isn't "uber-powerful" or anything. Just complex. ;)

Ken Kenobi- And you have a nice day ;)

5. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    Glad to have ya Ken!

6. Ornen

Ornen Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 22, 2003
    Name: Kibo
    Race: Nubian
    Homeplanet: Naboo
    Height: About 6 feet
    Weight: About 200 lbs
    Eye colour: Dark Green
    Hair/fur colour: Blonde
    Skin Colour: Caucasian
    Personality: Young and reckless
    Limitations: Reckless

Affiliation: Rebellion
    Job: Mercenary
    Branch: Mercenary
    Note:Dunno what to put here, he's a mercenary allied with the Rebellion, no real branch or specific job

Ship - None

Weapons: Standard Blaster Rifle, 2 Rapid fire pistols

Bio: Young and eager to kill, he doesn't have much of a background

7. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    Hey Ornen! Glad to have you join!
    *jumps* people are joining YEAH!!

8. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    i will post a bio soon, mirax.

9. Kai_Halicon

Jun 12, 2002
    Righto. Here goes. I added a few extra catergories to paint a better picture of my often ridiculously detailed characters. Those who know me well soon realise that I'm far to narcistic to have more that one charcater - it's just to damn hard to keep track of all the different RPG's if I don't use the same person in each.

:D 8-}

Character

Name: Kai Halicon.

Species: Human.

Homeplanet: Raised - Tyrol. Born - Coruscant.

Height: 1.86m.

Weight: 77kg.

Eye colour: Brown - right eye flashes red.

Hair/fur colour: Dark Brown with white streaks in fringe.

Hair Style: Longish, slightly shaggy collar length cut.

Clothing: Black leather trenchcoat, boots, gloves, leather vest, shin pads and combat trouser. Think Matrix/Cyberpunk meets Anakin Skywalker/Luke Skywalker Jedi garb.

Skin Colour: Olive.

Build: Tall, athletic. Swimmer's physique. Lithe and acrobatic.

Personality: Jaded, weary but inately good. Plagued by regret but optimistically natured.

Strengths: Halicon is a brilliant pilot, master of armed and unarmed combat and highly adept in the use of the Force. He also holds minor degrees in philosphy, art, electrical engineering and music which he gained alongside his Jedi skills. He is most dangerous when backed into a bad situation and has dealdly quicky relfexes.

Limitations: Can use the Dark Side of the Force, but can become tainted by dark side powers. Extended use threatens to damage nervous system. Prone to emotional instability and bouts of remorse and guilt.

Affiliation: Neutral with Jedi/Republic sympaties. Loyal to good but somewhat disassociated with politics etc.

Class/Rank: Former mechanic and combat pilot. Now Jedi Mater with Sentinel classification - searches for new Force users throughout galaxy and upholds peace in difficult to manage sectors.

Force Powers: Telekinesis/Telepathy. Force Speed and Agility. Dark side powers such as lightning. Also semi-skilled at healing.

Weapons/Equipment

Main Weapon: Generic single blade Lightsaber

Lightsaber Style: Adept in Forms I, IV, V, VI and VII of lightsaber combat. Skilled in use of dual lightsabers and double-bladed

Lightsaber Color: Emerald/turquoise green with silver/white core

Lightsaber Hilt: Polished silver durasteel with synthetic rubber handgrip and gold plating. "Mokarian" tribal symbols engraved on casing. A Halicon family heirloom, it was given to an ancestor of Kai's by the fallen Jedi Ulic Qel-Droma.

Other Weapons: Blastech DX-44 military-issue offircer's blaster pistol x 1, Cut-down Byrar pistol modified to be EM pulse shotgun x 1. Mokarian cortosis-lined battle staff. Vibro-knife.

Other Equimpent: Wrist comlink to both ships, small toolkit. Utility belt with survival rations, compass, etc. Black sunglasses, thermo-lighter, cigarettes, ID, generous amount of credits gained from inheritance.

Ship

Name: Main vessel - The Rogue Knight. Secondary vessel - The Knight Shadow

type: Rogue Knight - Modified YT-1300 freighter with extended cargo hold to accomodate Knight Shadow Incom limited series T-85Alpha-class X-Wing

Description: See above. Both ships hued in dark charcoal, red and silver colour schemes

Weapons: Rogue Knight - 2x quad gun turrents, 4xArakyd missle tubes, 2x dual turbolaser anti-personnel guns, 1x ion cannon.
    Knight Shadow - 4x turbolaser cannons, 2x proton torpedo tubes, 2x EM pulse cannons.

Bio:

Born to a Jedi Knight, Kai was raised by his mother on the lush colonyworld of Tyrol until his early teens. His father, the famed Jedi Dexar Halicon was betrayed and murdered by his tutor, a fallen Jedi named Istaru who would become the Sith Lord Mephet'ran.

Halicon trained at the new Jedi Academy on the world of Shiar until he was 18 before his own master, Quin Torrin was killed by Mephet'ran. He left the order, becoming a pilot with the Archangel Squadron of Force-sensitive pilots for a couple of years.

Returning to his homeworld at ag

10. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    Thanks Ceci
    and sure you can use your padawan learner Kai!

11. Kai_Halicon

Jun 12, 2002
    Mirax-Jade, you're a gem. I like your plot idea btw, a nice spin on bigotry.

Behold, my apprentice.

Character

Name: Camden Rycoth

Species: Human.

Homeplanet: Bespin.

Height: 1.68.

Weight: 61kg.

Eye colour: Green.

Hair/fur colour: Dusty blonde/sandy brown streaks

Hair Style: Ear length, centre-part with padawan braids at back of head.

Clothing: Similar to Kai's outfit, but more Jedi - much like Anakin Skywalker in AOTC but more brown than black. Black 3/4 length poncho w/hood.

Skin Colour: Tan.

Build: Small and compact, but strongly built and fit for age and size.

Personality: Sincere and honest. Slightly nervous at times, but insightful and mature for his age.

Strengths: Camden has a unique ability to build a rapport with people - he has strong empathic abilities and can sense emotional change easily. He is also a brilliant marksman, combatant and is very cultured. Has a great deal of patience.

Limitations: Camden is often prone to becoming emotionally involved in situations. Whilst skilled in the telepathic side of the Force, he is prone to be more defensive rather than aggressive and as such, cannot always suitably end combat situations.

Affiliation: Loyal to Jedi/Republic. More dedicated than his master, often to the point of being outspoken.

Class/Rank: Jedi Padawan apprenticed to Kai Halicon.

Force Powers: Telekinesis/Telepathy. Force Speed and Agility. Clairvoyance and strong empathic abilities. Medium level-healing.

Weapons/Equipment

Main Weapon: Generic single blade Lightsaber

Lightsaber Style: Adept in Forms I, III, IV, V. Currently studying forms II and VII

Lightsaber Color: Cobalt blue.

Lightsaber Hilt: Grey durasteel casing with synthetic handgrip. Spiked vanes near emitter and rounded pommel design. Former property of Kai Halicon.

Other Weapons: Blastech Dl-44 blaster pistol. Blastech E-11 rifle with modified stock and sniper barrel. Mini-vibro-knife.

Other Equimpent: Collar-mounted communincator, wrist chronometer, ID, credit supply. Utility belt with survival equipment. Medication for migraines caused from precognitive power.

Ship

Name: Main vessel - The Rogue Knight. (co-pilot)

type: Rogue Knight - Modified YT-1300 freighter with extended cargo hold to accomodate Knight Shadow Incom limited series T-85Alpha-class X-Wing

Description: See above. Both ships hued in dark charcoal, red and silver colour schemes

Weapons: Rogue Knight - 2x quad gun turrents, 4xArakyd missle tubes, 2x dual turbolaser anti-personnel guns, 1x ion cannon.

Bio:

Born to an upper class family of coporates, Camden displayed Force abilites, including the ability to see possible futures in his early years.

His parents, holding high hopes for him of becoming a banker or merchant, tried to hide his abilities but a Jedi by the name of Sage Wolfwynd discovered the boy and enrolled him in the Jedi Academy.

Camden spent his early life learning the ways of the Force and becoming one of the most compotent students in his class.

However, despite his formidable potential, he was never elected for apprenticeship.
    He met his future master, Kai Halicon when the latter was recuperating after first facing the Sith Lord, Mephet'ran. The formed a strong friendship and Camden was later instrumental in the defeat of the Sith.

From there, Halicon, recently given the title of Master, took Rycoth as his apprentice. They have travelled together for two years now and have become well-known as Jedi enforcers.

Recently, Camden has experienced terrible visions of darkness and death. Kai has never been one to doubt his 'little brother's' preminitions and both he and Camden seek to find the truth behind young Rycoth's visions.

12. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    hmmm...I'm a gem? What kind? lol

13. Kai_Halicon

Jun 12, 2002
    take your pick.

:D

14. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    hmmm...diamonds do nicely! ;)

15. Kai_Halicon

Jun 12, 2002
    whatever ye desire, m'lady.

yikes. I'm gonna quit my bantering - i can see myself rambling and this quickly becoming another of my spam-posts. that and this skates the 'flirting' line that i steer clear of in TFN.

I await the beginning our new adventure.

16. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    well..I wanna wait till a few more ppl...mainly REPUBLIC...join! then we will start..and we need more Rebels too! I just realised that...hehehe smart one!

17. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    here we go!

Name: Esrca Sal?fey
    Species: Bothan
    Homeworld: Bothawui
    Height: 5?7?
    Weight: unknown
    Eye color: Lavender
    Hair color: Cream
    Skin Color: N/A
    Personality: cold-hearted, back-stabbing, cruel
    Limitations: N/A

Affiliation: Republic
    Branch: Navy

Ship
    Name: Havoc Vendor
    Type: Mon Cal Star Defender
    Description: the star defender is a bigger version of the mon cal cruiser
    Weapons: 100s of turbolasers, several torp launchers

Bio: wouldn?t you like to know?

hey, mirax: this plot sounds a lot like something else i'm in.... what was it called... revolt something? 8-}

18. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    kinda...but...not...hopefully...lol

19. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    it's okay, mirax. what is that saying... something is the highest form of flattery? what's that word... *hits her head on the wall*

20. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    hmmm...i cant remember either...

21. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Duh...*sounds stupid* I have no idea for a character so give me some time...hehe :p

22. RockDragon

RockDragon Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 2, 2002
    Name: Ryan Ssol
    Species: Unknown (appears human)
    Homeplanet: Coruscant
    Height: 5'11''
    Weight: 210 lbs
    Eye colour: kalidescope of blues
    Hair/fur colour: dark brown
    Skin Colour: tan
    Personality: depends on his mood
    Limitations: fear of being enclosed

Affiliation: himself
    Job: Force Lord
    Branch: n/a

Ship
    Name: Sunglow
    type: unknown
    Description: highly advanced
    Weapons: unknown

Bio: Unknown

23. Ki-Obi_Windu

Ki-Obi_Windu Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 2, 2001
    i'll be happy to join just let me figure my stats and i'll start posting...

24. Mirax-Terrik

Mirax-Terrik Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 22, 2002
    this sounds like a cool RPG here's my info:

Name: Mirax Sivad
    Race: Corellian
    Homeplanet: Corellia
    Height: 5? 8?
    Weight: you wish I?d tell you
    Eye colour: violet
    Hair/fur colour: brown with red highlights
    Skin Colour: light
    Personality: young ,fun loving, adventurous ,loyal, beautiful, kind, very protective strong
    Limitations: sometimes unsure of herself

Affiliation: Rebel
    Job: freelancer but is very committed to the rebellion
    Branch: n/a

Ship
    Name: Savid Honor
    type: Yt-2400 light freighter with modified hyperdrive and several smuggling compartments
    Description: standard YT-2400 coloring
    Weapons: Heavy laser cannons, concussion missile launchers, modified shields,

Bio:
    Mira was born on corellia to zara and lee savid. They were killed in a hover car accident when she was 15. 6 months later She got passage to Nar Shaddaa and began working as a smuggler. She has many useful contacts with in the smuggling realm.

25. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    Sounds like fun. And the word from that quote is 'imitation'. 'Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.'

Name: Lance T. McCallister
    Race: (I choose not to respond.)
    Home Planet: Corellia
    Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 185 lbs.
    Eye colour: Black
    Hair/fur colour: Black
    Skin Colour: White (Caucasian sound good for you?)
    Personality: Dark as midnight, and just as foreboding.
    Limitations: Unable to be friendly, but still cares for partners in his own, different way.

Affiliation: Rebel
    Job: Black Ops Soldier
    Branch: Military

Ship
    Name: Avenger
    Type: Corellian YT-1300
    Description: See Millenium Falcon
    Weapons: See above.

Bio: Psychotic and tainted by the Dark Side. Among the suffering civilians is his wife, so he has a right to be a cold-hearted freak most of the time. Usually practcing in the ways of the Dark Side and the lightsaber arts. Also proudly carries an old Imperial repeater rifle.

OOC: I am willing to update this, if needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.