main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Corruption

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Mirax-Jade, Mar 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ornen

Ornen Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 22, 2003
    "I don't think there's anyone else here," Kibo approached Kai, "But that won't last long."

2. Kai_Halicon

Kai_Halicon Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    "I don't doubt that for a second. By the way, the spy has defected. She's with us now. I'm not entirely sure if she's trustworthy yet, but I think that she's willing to try. Still, keep your blaster close." Kai said, warning his friend.

"I'm going to get some sleep. You happy to take watch for a while?"

TAG: Ornen

3. Mirax-Jade

Mirax-Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2003
    Tara stooped to touch a flower. "It's all so gorgeous!"

4. Son-of-Shinobi

Son-of-Shinobi Jedi Padawan star 3

Feb 14, 2003
    Yager looked out across the vast mountain range. The valley below disappeared into the night. "It's getting late we should turn in soon."

5. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    Tara stared at the landscape. It wasn't often she got to just stand in a garden, with a man she was attracted to...
    "Yeah, I guess your right."

6. Son-of-Shinobi

Feb 14, 2003
    Yager watched the Senator as the moon glowed on her face. He knew her life was more important than ever.

7. Mirax-Terrik

Mirax-Terrik Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 22, 2002
    OOC: Thanks Kai for bringing me up to date. Here it goes

?Savid Honor Rrequesting permission to land at Naboo Base. Over? Mirax said into her ships comm.

8. Kai_Halicon

Jun 12, 2002
    OOC: Not a problem, Mirax-Terrik.

IC: A transmission came over the comlink. It was obviously intended for the Rebellion's comm channel, but Kai chose to pick up on it.

"Savid Honor, this is Jedi Master Halicon of The Rogue Knight. We're based just outside the Rebel's complex, about to bunk down for the night. I think the complex is on lockdown, but if you'd like to bring your ship down near mine, my crew and I would be happy to accomodate you for the evening. We're hoping to have a formal meeting with the Senator in the morning. I'll relay the co-ordinates and you can land here if you'd like."

Tag: Mirax-Terrik

9. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    Tara blushed as she felt Yager's gaze on her. "I guess we should...go..."

10. Son-of-Shinobi

Feb 14, 2003
    Yager took Tara's hand and they returned to the ship.

11. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    Tara sat down in a chair on the ship. Her commlink buzzed and she quickly answered it.
    "Tara, I think it's safe for you to come back now."
    Tara sighed. "Thanks Andy." she clicked the comm off and called to Yager. "Hey, we can go home now."

12. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    Nassa Lenso sat in a shuttle headed for Theed. She ran a hand through her dark brown hair and straightened her jacket.

She saw the beautiful landscape filling the viewport and smiled. Here we go...

tag: all

13. Mirax-Terrik

Mirax-Terrik Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 22, 2002
    "Thank you , Rouge Knight. And so you know it's just me, i have no crew for the Honor except for my R2 unit. Please send me the coordinates and i'll put her down"

Tag-Kai

14. Son-of-Shinobi

Feb 14, 2003
    Tara and Yager both went to the small cockpit. Yager leaned in and fastened Tara's harness. "Ready?" He asked.

15. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    Tara blushed at his closeness. "Yeah..."

16. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    OOC: okay....sniff...everyone....is...gone! SNIFF! and ummm....Shinobi...pretend like you removed your helmet already! ;)

IC: Tara felt drawn to Yager. She leaned forward and kissed him. She gasped, shocked at her own daring.

tag: Shinobi [face_blush]

17. Kai_Halicon

Jun 12, 2002
    IC: "Savid Honor, head to grid reference AA-14, sector 2b, mark 15-4-79. I'll meet you outside."

Tag: Mirax-Terik

18. Son-of-Shinobi

Feb 14, 2003
    Yager sensed her advance and removed his helmet. He stared into her eyes for a moment, wondering if his instincts were right.
    He placed his hand on the back of her neck and slowly drew her closer. Her eyes closed as their lips touched.

19. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    Tara leaned closer, then seemed to realise what she was doing. She pulled back. "I'm sorry...that was rash...we should be getting back soon..." Tara slumped in her seat, biting her lip.

20. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    I am sorry to interrupt your current game, but another member has brought it to my attention, that I mis-placed a word. The word is ?Besiege? and it means to basically not keep me informed in which is the opposite of what I asked. The word I meant was ?beseech? [face_laugh] now I feel bad?Sorry for my mis-communication :) .
    Your Pal,
    Stridarious

21. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    OOC: It's okay Strid...
    and EVERYONE!!! To help speed the game along, if you need to speak with General Morchev or any other NPC I think of, feel free to play them yourselves!
    Thank you!
    *bows and departs*

22. Son-of-Shinobi

Feb 14, 2003
    "Yeah, I guess I was pretty forward". He moved closer and kissed her again.

This time, slower and more diliberate.

Yager fastened his own harness and prepared to leave the cave.

23. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    Tara just stared out the window. When she was younger, she was so caught up in school and politics, she never had time for a relationship...and it scared her. But she decided to take it slow, and not dwell on it to much since they had the war to think about.
    "Tara, this is Andy. You need to get back now. We have New Republic Ships in the system, weapons to full!" Tara gasped and answered quickly. "We're on our way!"

24. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    Nassa exited the shuttle and looked around. Naboo was a beautiful planet, to say in the least. But she had a job to do. And now to dig out some info for the Boss...

tag: all

25. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    Tara's ship landed and she ran to General Morchev.
    "It's the Republic. They found where we're based."
    Tara looked at the scanners. "Do they know where our base is here?"
    "I don't think so. I guess we'll just wait and see..."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.