main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Corruption

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Mirax-Jade, Mar 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mirax-Terrik

Mirax-Terrik Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 22, 2002
    OOC: Sry i haven't been playing for a few days. i was out of town! Two more things, what time period are we playing this in and just so ya know i looked at my Bio for this RPG and realized that i accidentally put my character's name as "mirax" i meant to put "mira". Just wanted to let you know

IC- "Thank you Jedi master Halicon I'll see you in a few. Honor out"

?Jedi," she thought to herself as she prepares to put the ship down. "It should be interesting to work with them."
    Mira takes the controls of the ship and points them towards the place that Rouge Knight was located. And she quickly and efficiently puts the ship down next to it.

"Dac, stay here and watch the ship,o.k.? I 'll come a get you in a little while. Comm me if you need me." She patted the little droid on the dome and walked out as he let out a whine of acceptance.

She pulled her long brown hair out of the band that had held it for a long time and she let it fall down her back as she walked down the short corridor, towards the ramp.

2. Mirax-Terrik

Nov 22, 2002
    OOC-Where is everybody?

3. Kai_Halicon

Kai_Halicon Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    Kai stepped outside the ship and down the ramp. The skies were black as night now and the overhead curtain of stairs glittered across the sky. Halicon looked skyward for a moment and was reminded of his homeworld.

He lit up a smoke and pulled his coat collar up, awaiting for Mira to arrive.

4. Mirax-Terrik

Nov 22, 2002
    Mra walks down the ramp and take breathes in the cool fresh air of Naboo. Though it was darks she still thought that it was a beautiful planet. She spots a figure stand a few meters away from where she is and steps forward "Jedi Master Halicon?"

5. Kai_Halicon

Jun 12, 2002
    Kai saw a the figure of woman walk towards him, around his age, slimly built but with the slighly dishevelled look of a smuggler/trader about her. She seemed tough but graceful at the same time and the Jedi couldn't help but notice the brilliant violet colour of her eyes. A sea of brownish hair framed her face.

....she's very.....attractive.....

Kai bowed as she approached, feeling his coat swirl around him for a moment.

"Yes - Kai will do just fine though. Welcome to Tybee Island, Captain Savid. What brings you to the rebellion?"

6. Mirax-Terrik

Nov 22, 2002
    "If I call you Kai then you call me Mira," she said as she looked at the Jedi in front of her. Over all he was a very handsome man. She could tell by looking at him he would be a good ally in a fight; he was very muscular. His most striking feature was his deep brown eyes and his right eye flashed a glowing red. His shaggy brown hair was streaked with white around the edges ,but she could tell that he was probably only a few years older than she, "I haven't been a lover of the Republic since it started to become corrupt awhile ago ,but when i heard about this rebellion i thought that maybe it would make the republic everything that it used to be. And i wanted to be apart of that."

7. Kai_Halicon

Jun 12, 2002
    "Things in the political world aren't exactly fair at the moment, I have to agree. As the Jedi Order's representative, I'm here to observe only but my apprentice and I have already captured a spy; a Twi'lek girl who's now defected.

Kai brushed a strand of white hair from his field of view. He hoped his right eye wouldn't bother her too much; the ruby-red glow it emitted at times could be discerning to some. When he was eighteen, he'd been stabbed in the eye with the tip of a lightsaber. It had eventually healed through his strength in the Force, but the eye itself flashed a shade of red at times. As such, he had natural vision in it, but it also saw through the Force much better, almost like a sonar system.

Mira eyed him for a moment and the Jedi felt his cheeks redden. Was she checking him out? He was unsure. He'd not had much to do with the opposite sex in a long time and as such, was not accustomed to such interaction. Though he could easily sense her thoughts, he chose not to invade her privacy.

"Come onboard the ship - I'll introduce you to my crew."

8. Mirax-Terrik

Nov 22, 2002
    "Alright,Do you do abything but abserve here?"she asked as they walked towards Kai's ship. She glanced at him again. There was something about him; there was something mysterious about him that she found very intriguing. It made her want to get to know this man better, but it had been so long since she had had any sort of a relationship with a man that she wasn?t sure what to do.

I wonder what he?s thinking right now? She silently contemplated as they leisurely walked towards his ship

9. Kai_Halicon

Jun 12, 2002
    "Ha.... I wish we could be more active, but the Jedi mandate of one of neutrality. At the very least, it's a good exercise for my apprentice - exposing him to the galaxy a bit more."

Kai stepped up the ramp and into the main corridor of the ship. The two of them made their way into the main hold and Camden was in view in the doorway of the cockpit, running a systems analysis on some of the navigation controls.

"Camden, this is Captain Mira Savid. She's just arrived here to help with the rebellion. Could you please extend the scanner range to cover her ship, the Savid Honor. I'd prefer not to take any chances."

The boy nodded his spikey-haired head and made some adjustments on the computer. Kai motioned for Mira to sit at the nearrby booth. He poured her a mug of Corellian blended coffee and sat down opposite her.

The Force peaked in his mind and he caught a stray thought.

I wonder what he?s thinking right now?

Kai grinned mentally.

I'm thinking you're the most beautiful woman I've seen on this planet so far.

Kai removed his coat and sat down opposite her. He took a sip of the coffee, the heat of the liquid warming his throat. Mira's violet eyes seemed luminous in the dull light.

"So....what's your story. How'd you end up smuggling and the like?"

10. Mirax-Jade

Mirax-Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2003
    Tara's ship landed lightly on Tybee Island. General Morchev rushed to greet her. "Milady. We need to warn everyone."

Tara nodded. She went and stood at the podium again. "Attention everyone. The New Republic is in the system, everyone who can fly and shoot, get in a fighter and wait till we say go. Anyone else, you can help down here! We need all the help we can get! Lets move out!"

Tag: anyone

OOC: If this doesnt pick up speed, I think We may have to close this down... :(

11. Mirax-Terrik

Nov 22, 2002
    ?Well my parents died in a suspicious hover car accident when I was 15. I lived on the streets for a few months, and it was there that I learned how to survive on my own. I was able to get aboard a ship headed for Nar Shaddah. That?s where it got a little rough, I had to learn, ummm, new ways to survive.? She looked down at her hand as memories flooded back.? I came into contact with a group of smugglers, and they took me under their collective wing. They each taught me everything they knew about smuggling. Eventually I joined them as an equal. About 10 months ago I left the group, but under friendly circumstances. I?ve traveled through the galaxy until I heard about the Rebellion, and here I am.?
    She sat back in her seat, her story finished. She looked up and her eyes met Kai?s. The look in his eyes made her trust him completely. Somehow she knew she?d always be safe with him. Her lips curled into a small smile.
    Kai looked as if he was about to say something but the Knights comm beeped. Camden got up and said into the comm, ?This is the Rouge Knight , over.
    ? Rouge Knight this is command, the new republic is attacking, and the Senator has requested that every space worthy ship prepare to defend Naboo.?

12. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    OOC: okay...I'm bumping this up. I think we're going to have to shut this down. Anyone agree?

13. Kai_Halicon

Jun 12, 2002
    whislt I don't agree with the lockdown, I unfortunately see it as inevitable....

just when i was getting somewhere

*winks @ Mirax-Terrik...*

14. Mirax-Terrik

Nov 22, 2002
    OCC-Mirax-Jade, do you think we could give it a few more days. Maybe PM some of the inactive memebers of the RPG , and see if they will come back? Please!? i was jsut starting to get into it :)

(Smiles at Kai) :)

15. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    fine. but I can't PM them now...I will later. If you wanna PM them as well, Be my guest!! :)

and good luck you two! LOL ;)

16. Mirax-Terrik

Nov 22, 2002
    OCC-i'll try and PM some of them today, i might not have enough time to.

Thanks a ton :)

17. Kai_Halicon

Jun 12, 2002
    ~grins like idiot~

kudos, Mirax-Jade.

:D

18. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
  19. Son-of-Shinobi

Son-of-Shinobi Jedi Padawan star 3

Feb 14, 2003
    I haven't posted here in awhile. I was just about to hand my character over. If someone would give me an update. I might get back into it.

20. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    I'm sorry I've been neglecting this. I have been really busy with school projects. If someone could pull my spy in somewhere... dang it! I can't even remember her name now! Nassa I think...

Anyway... :)

21. Mirax-Terrik

Nov 22, 2002
    OOC-Son-of-Shinobi- my character has just made her entrace ,and the new republic is atacking Naboo. So just jump in i guess.

Corellia chic- u might want to talk to Mirax-Jade about placing you somewhere

22. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Okay i'm back too! LONG absence i know but i'm back and ready to help this rpg get up and goin' again!.....whats happened? lol

23. Mirax-Terrik

Nov 22, 2002
    i'm in if we want to get it started again!!

24. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Ditto here!

25. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    I seriously doubt anyone else is gonna restart...so why dont we close this one, and make a new one...maybe start it with a little more action? And how do you lock topics? B/c i think this one needs to be locked.

Please dont hate me! :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.