main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Coruscant High: AU/EU >>>WHOO HOO! FINALLY DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<<<

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by TIEPilot051999, Mar 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neila_nuruodo

neila_nuruodo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    Aww, man! Can we please hold you to it, anyway? ;)

2. TIEPilot051999

TIEPilot051999 Jedi Master star 7

Mar 27, 2002
    Aww, man! Can we please hold you to it, anyway?

[image=http://people.bu.edu/paladin1/No.jpg]

:p

3. TIEPilot051999

Mar 27, 2002
    Chapter 6: Breaking Out Of The Shell

Mara waited outside of homeroom. After lunch was over, Luke had told her to wait outside of homeroom to pick him up for this special class that he had mentioned. She leaned up against the wall, watching as the students walked by, chatting amongst one another. Mara looked around, but didn?t see Luke among them.

Suddenly, one of the students brushed up against Mara.

?Watch where you?re going!? she shouted, obviously annoyed by waiting for as long as she did.

?Sorry, friend,? he said, continuing onward.

Mara looked down at the ground, noticing a folded piece of paper that the student had apparently dropped while on his way out.

?Hey, you dropped this!? she shouted to his back.

If he heard, he didn?t acknowledge it, and soon he was around the corridor.

Her curiosity peaked about the mysterious paper, she unfolded it and looked at it.

It was a map of the school, with one of the rooms circled in bright red magic marker.

Looking at the paper, she began to follow the map to where the room was located, and it was about ten minutes before she found the room. The door was closed, and she waited for a few minutes. When no one came to answer the door, she opened it.

?Welcome, Ms. Jade. We?ve been expecting you.?

Mara turned around, the door slamming shut as she backed into it.

In the room sat about a hundred students, all dressed in the same getup that Mara had seen Mace and the others with Luke wear that first day. And at the front of the room was an older man in the same getup, his hair and beard a dark brown, and his eyes having a hint of knowledge beyond his years.

?Please be seated, Ms. Jade, and we can begin.?

Mara took a open desk, and sat down.

?Well then, class. I?m sure you all know who I am, but I will introduce myself to Ms. Jade. My name is Obi-Wan Kenobi, and I teach this class for the special students of Coruscant High. The goal of this class is to teach the students that there are better ways to solve problems than with violence and to respect each other.?

As Kenobi continued to talk, Mara looked at her notebook, and wondered if this class would be interesting.

An hour later, the class dispersed, and Mara walked out of the room. She was surprised that she had enjoyed the class more than she thought she would. She was also surprised to see Luke running up to her.

?Hi, Mara,? he said.

?Hi,? Mara responded, trying, and failing, to keep her face from blushing.

?How was the class?? Luke asked.

?It was OK,? Mara said. ?I kinda like Mr. Kenobi. He doesn?t seem as strict as some of the other teachers here.?

?Then I guess you?ve never met Yoda,? Luke said.

Mara glanced at Luke. ?Who??

?Never mind,? Luke said. ?Listen, me and a few of the others are going to the mall for a while. You want to come with us??

?Are you asking me out?? Mara asked.

To her surprise, Luke?s face began to blush, but he did a much better job of covering it up than she had. ?Did you want me to ask you out??

Mara smiled. ?Sure.?

?Great!? Luke said. ?Come on. They?re waiting for us outside.?

The two ran down the hallway to the entrance.

Boba Fett had established himself to be a terror among the students of Coruscant High. His father was one of the major crime bosses in the area (although no one would openly admit it), and he had bullied most of the students to giving him their lunch money or some other triviality.

But there was one thing among all others that he feared: The wrath of a woman scorned.

And that was a lesson that he was fast learning now, as Ysanne Isard had him pinned down, her fists slamming all over his body.

?You stupid, idiotic, moronic idiot!? she shouted at the top of her lungs. ?Even using outside interference, you can?t get a simple job done!?

?But?? Fett began, only to stop as Ysanne picked him up, and slammed her knee into his gut, causing him to double over.

He tried to get to his feet, but Ysanne helped him up?roughly, and slammed him against the wall.

4. neila_nuruodo

Aug 3, 2002
    Man, that Isard. *shakes head* Hasn't she heard of anger management classes? ;)

Mara and Luke are going out...how sweet. :)

5. Jedi_E_Solo

Jedi_E_Solo Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 8, 2002
    Great post!

?You stupid, idiotic, moronic idiot!?

he he he! I like that line!

6. Aimeer9

Aimeer9 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2002
    good Post.

7. Ultima_1

Ultima_1 Jedi Knight star 5

May 16, 2001
    This is definately getting interesting.

8. Jazzy_wan

Jazzy_wan Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 2003
    *has decided to stop lurking*
    Very good!
    Thank the Force, I have one author who posts often.
    Mr. Kenobi? That sounds rather wrong.
    Luke and Mara on their first date how cute!
    I can remember the first time I went out with my boyfriend. *shudders at bad memories*

9. Jaina_Fel_06

Jaina_Fel_06 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2002
    Great post!

I love the high school spin you've put on this story... It's interesting to see how SW characters would be in RL. I agree-- "Mr. Kenobi" does sound a little... WEIRD. But in a funny sorta way. :p

10. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    very nice I like that Mara is getting on the right track now :D

Lol, wait until she meets Yoda. ..

Hrrmmmm firey temper this one has. . .

11. neila_nuruodo

Aug 3, 2002
    Up!

*blows OPPM to bits*

12. Ultima_1

Ultima_1 Jedi Knight star 5

May 16, 2001
    Best part of being a VIP is not having to worry about OPPM any more :p

13. neila_nuruodo

Aug 3, 2002
    *gasp*

*blows Ultima 1 to bits*

;) just kidding...

14. TIEPilot051999

Mar 27, 2002
    Guys. Just wanted to say that I will be busy for the rest of the week (It's my B-Day) and next week too (going back to school), so I won't be able to work on the story. :(

But I will try to have the next bit up next weekend. :)

15. Rogue11JS

Rogue11JS Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    This is veeerrrryy interesting...

Pretty funny too...

I know you said you'd be gone for a while but i just have to ask...

MORE SOON???!

:D!!!!!!!

16. neila_nuruodo

Aug 3, 2002
    Happy B-day! :)
    *awaits next weekend*

17. TIEPilot051999

Mar 27, 2002
    I know you said you'd be gone for a while but i just have to ask...

MORE SOON???!

Yes. More soon.

Just not till next weekend. :)

18. neila_nuruodo

Aug 3, 2002
    *begins pining away*

19. kxt_jan89

kxt_jan89 Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2003
    This is good...the plot's smooth and ur style's easy to read.

Post ASAP, ok?

20. Jazzy_wan

Jazzy_wan Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 2003
    May I pine with you neila?

21. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    Ooh, cool. I'm liking this, TIE! :D

22. TIEPilot051999

Mar 27, 2002
    It's coming...

And no, it ain't Unicron! :p

Sorry. stupid joke. :D [face_laugh]

23. TIEPilot051999

Mar 27, 2002
    Chapter 7: Trouble Zone.

The next few days had gone by pretty uneventfully. Mara and Luke continued to hang out, both during and after school. Mara was getting along with most of the teachers and students at the school, and she was just beginning to feel accepted.

And then it happened.

As she was walking to the school on a blistering hot Friday morning, she saw most of the student body assembled outside the school, with looks on their faces that told Mara that whatever happened had been pretty serious.

She rushed towards the building, but before she could get too far, was grabbed from behind and spun around.

?What the?Luke?! What are you doing here?!?

?I had to get here. Mace called me earlier and told me what happened. Are you OK??

?Of course I?m OK,? Mara said, feeling uneasy. In all the time that she knew him, she had never expected Luke to act anything like this.

?The school?s in an uproar. The staff is hunting for you. What did you do??

Mara grew even more confused. She had been at home all night and all morning. Whatever the staff thought she had done, there was obviously no proof of it.

?I?I dunno.?

?Look, Mara,? Luke said. ?Just do yourself a favour. Get out of here before anyone sees you. Trust me.?

Before Mara could get a word in edgewise, Luke bolted off.

Mara was about to follow him, when a voice called out from behind him.

?THERE SHE IS!?

Mara turned to see Isard, accompanied by several of the white armoured policemen, pointing at her.

Mara turned to run, but ran right into another one of the armour men, his hands landing on Mara hard. Mara struggled to break free, but no matter how hard she tried, she couldn?t break his iron grip.

The officer brought her to one of the others that was with Isard, whom Mara must have figured was the one in charge, what with the red striping across his armour.

?Mara Jade, you are hearby placed under arrest for the murder of President Palpatine.?

Mara?s mouth gaped open, totally shocked. What was going on here?

?Look,? she said. ?I don?t know what?s going on, but I??

One of the officers brought out his gun and rammed it into Mara?s gut, knocking the wind out of her, and causing her to slump into the arms of the officer that was holding her down.

?That takes care of that,? the officer said.

?Take her to the office,? the head officer said. ?We can deal with her then.?

As the three officers moved off, the head officer turned to Isard, and removed his helmet.

?That was a good acting performance, Fett,? Isard said with a smirk.
    ?Yeah,? Boba chuckled, a smile playing across his face. ?Meet your next Academy Award winner.?

An emergency meeting of all of those in the special class was called for as soon as Luke broke the news to Mr. Kenobi. Obviously, a problem like this had to be dealt with quickly.

Kenobi sat on the desk at the front of the room as Luke, Mace and the classes top eleven students sat arrayed in front of him, not a lot of them looking like they wanted to be here this early in the morning.

?We gotta do something about Jade!? One of the students, a humanoid wearing protective eye and mouth coverings said, his voice coming out in electronic speech because of it.

?We don?t know that she did it,? Luke said.

?How could you not?? another student, with green skin, large black eyes, and green tentacles that dangled down from the back of his head like hair, said. ?We all saw the evidence. That tape proved conclusively that she sneaked into the office after school and killed him.?

?Tape evidence can be manufactured,? was all Luke said in reply. ?And besides, she was with me after school yesterday.?

?I was wondering where you were, Luke,? Mace said, his voice sounding that he had expected Luke to say that, but yet was not entirely pleased about it. ?Hanging out with Han and the gang again??

Before Luke could respond, Obi-Wan said, ?Enough. Arguing will not solve this problem. Luke has apparently taken some interest in this new student, and that should not be frowned

24. Jaina_Fel_06

Jaina_Fel_06 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2002
    :eek: :eek:

dun dun DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evil evil cliffie!!!! I can't wait to see what happens next!! :D

25. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    ooh boy....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.