main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive -=~ Coruscant Night ~=- Jedi Twilight

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Hero_Of_The_Force, Oct 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Littledawg

Littledawg Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 19, 2008
    IC-Kan Fell

"And how many times have I told you never to use my real name? You're going to get me killed one of these days - you and all those other toushalau, ickthye..." Kan's old aquaintince said.

"Hello Ry... Shift as you like it. I am not a small talker, so down to buisness, I suppose you haven't heard of the Executor no, no I would not have thought so. Anyway it's Darth Vader's personnel flagship, and I want it." Kan stated abit agitated by the language she used, and even more anoyed that he knew what she was talking about.

Tag: Ry... Shift :p

2. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Oh, screw this! Skarlin thought to himself as he launched himself out of the room, leaving the experienced force users to themselves. He then proceeded out of the warehouse, killing the stormtroopers who spotted him in the process. Upon arrival, he plunked himself on the couch of the living quarters, locatedsecond floor of his shop. Sighing he reflected. There were at least 5 or 6 Jedi, and at least 2 Acrolytes. That proved that there may be more. Skarlin sighed and went back down stairs, where he found the Chiss boy sitting on a chair, fixing an astromechs hard-drive.

"Work?" Skarlin inquires as he looks on, somewhat proud of his 'Apprentice'.

"Yeah, some guy came in saying that his R5 droid was malfunctioning in a new way, so he said he'd pay us like, 300 credits to fix it. Shame it only costs a mere 150 at your regular store." He replies grinning as he twists the hydrospanner slightly, suddenly causing the droid to beep. "So, what was that explosion?" He proceeds to ask, as he flips the droid over, proping it up between his knees, and disassembling the drive mechanism.

"Oh, that, ah, it was just some stupid fight, probably a gang fight. There were troopers there, and look what I recovered in the fray." Skarlin replies as he pulls out the rifle.

"Oh, nice, a DLT-20A!" He replies after glancing. The look on his face was as cheerful as he ever was, and was pleasing to see for Skarlin. Skarlin picked up the business holo-messenger, and sees that a message was left on it. He taps the play option and sits down.

"Hello Skarlin, it's me, Shift. I hope you'll be open by the time I get there." Skarlin sighs as he remembers the first dealing with Shift, where he nearly suceeded in getting an extra 20 credits for a used pit droid. He turns on the record message option and records his message.

"So, you're coming back, eh? Well no worries, I won't try to rip you off to much this time, and we're always open!" He then proceeds to hiting the send message button. The Chiss boy, still working on the drive mechanism of the R5.

Tag: Shift, and possibly Kan (Only if he notices the messenger go off too.)

3. KIRA-SHAY

KIRA-SHAY Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2007
    IC: Risuu Thaelar (Shift)
    ~Kan Fell's Personal Chambers, Yavin 4 Base~

"Hello Ri... Shift as you like it. I am not a small talker, so down to buisness, I suppose you haven't heard of the Executor? No, no I would not have thought so. Anyway it's Darth Vader's personnel flagship, and I want it."

Risuu stared blankly at the human, absorbing his outrageous statement. Then her mouth began to twitch as she tried hard not to laugh.
    "Kan, I know it's been a while but... Are you mad?!? Of course I know of the Executor - that ship is one of the most notorious in the entire galaxy... And I know for a fact that what you're planning is suicide. Even if you had the best smugglers in the galaxy, and by some miracle they managed to steal it from right under Vader's nose - what on earth are you going to do with it? The Emporer will hunt you down for sure, and there's no way you can hide a ship of that size behind a supernova and pretend you didn't know it was there."
    Risuu regained her composure and gave Kan a level stare. He was out of his mind - she should have stayed on Coruscant, that's for sure. Finding the last remaining Jedi was a darn sight more sane than stealing one of the best ships in the fleet.

Just at that moment, the silence was broken by Risuu's holo-messenger. The small device began bleeping annoyingly on her belt - it seemed that Skarlin had finally recieved the message she had sent en-route to Yavin 4.
    "Would you excuse me a moment?" Without waiting for a reply, Shift turned round, obscuring Kan's view of the holo-messenge.

"So, you're coming back, eh? Well no worries, I won't try to rip you off too much this time, and we're always open!"
    Recording a message of her own, she adopted a cynical look and raised an eyebrow to the small device;
    "Skarz, the day you don't try to rip me off will be the day Mustafar freezes over..." Her face changed to a playful grin. "I'm afraid I've been accosted for a while, but I'll be there as soon as I can. Do you have any news for me about you-know-what?" Pressing the send button, Shift could only hope that the Squib had remembered his promise to report any sightings of the Jedi.

Turning back to the mad man, Risuu took a deep breath.
    "Look, Kan - if you can give me the plans of the Executor, then I promise to have a look at them - that doesn't mean I'll do it mind you. I didn't get my rep from being reckless." Shift studied the man as she waited for a response - they both knew it was a crazy idea, but they also knew that she, and she alone could pull it off.

TAG: Spatz, Littledawg :p

4. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008
    IC- Kan Fell

"Yes' that's exactly what I thought wou would say, and I didn't want to show this to you." (A small holo pad iluminates in Kan's hand showing the Death Star.) " This is the Death Star, its not finished and if I am going to destroy it I need the Executor. Listen to me, the Death Star is a battle station capable of destroying entire planets." Kan said. "Please Rishu, we need you, shucks the whole galaxy needs you. I will give you full acess to my bases resources to fund your mission, please." Kan finished and waited for Rishu's response.

Tag: Shift

5. Hero_Of_The_Force

Hero_Of_The_Force Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 22, 2008
    IC: Whiplash. Troops: Kraal and Fireproof.

?Sir, all the troops are in position.? One of the Field Commanders said running up to the Sergeant.

?Good, proceed First Wave? The Sergeant said picking up his gun.

?With pleasure?? The troops said signaling the commanders leading the First Wave of troops.

In a quick stroke around a hundred troops, those were hiding without a noise got to their feet and charged out of their hiding spot. Battle cries pierced the air and could be heard all around Coruscant. Those hundred shoulders were carrying Blaster-riffles, or holding Blaster-Turrets as their primary weapon. Down fell many Imperial troops for the Whiplash were being smart and swift.

If wasn?t hard until the Empire sent in reinforcements, and tanks. Now Whiplash had problems, but nothing a Jedi couldn?t handle. Luckily they had a few, but not enough.

Kraal had not been put into the first Wave, but to guard the Whiplash Fort they set up. He saw an Imperial squad trying to sneak in from the back. No One seemed to notice, but it was his job to defend this fort. He wouldn?t let Cloned Trash get him. Kraal as quick as a Whip took his Blaster-Riffle and sprang to face the Imperial Squad. Kraal shot like the crack of a whip. The Squad had fled into hiding, and Kraal braced for another battle.

Little did Kraal know another Imperial Troop had snuck in from the front and saw what was in the works. He put his Blaster-Riffle to the head of Kraal. The Whiplash soldier put his hands in the air and stood up slowly. Fireproof had been standing behind the wall silently, and then he dashed out of hiding. He shot down the Imperial who arrested Kraal, then handing his companion a Blaster to fire. Fireproof then took his position and started firing at the Imperial Squad, as Kraal did. The two flanked them.

The First wave had been going well until those tanks showed up; Whiplash could handle the reinforcement but not the clunkers. The Battle raged on as the Whiplash first wave had to stay in hiding while shooting. They could not beat the tank?s firepower. Then a lone transport landed, a Jedi had arrived.

Tag: Warehouse Battlers

6. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Kaldrim Dremos

Kaldrim had expected that this sort of attack would come, hence the smokescreen effect of the explosive blasters. He easily avoided the physical projectiles, but found it a bit more difficult to dodge the barrage of lightning. He managed to side step most of it, parry a little more, but still got a few nasty shocks. 'Typical, why does it never surprise me when these guys unleash a wave of electricity. Well, I guess there's no holding back now.' Kaldrim thought, with that he dropped what little hold he had over his actions, what little things would slow him down, and prepared for a full on Vaapad assault. As the energy built up around him the smoke began swirling, dust spinning at his feet. As both cleared his eyes were like lances, his face stern, his body eminating power. "This should be fun." he said softly.

He then moved with unnatural speed, even for a Fore user. 'Lovely thing Vaapad, it's speed is nearly unmatchable, it's attacks, hardly trackable.' he thought as he brought his blades down repeatedly spinning like a cyclone, his attack a blur of blue, green, and blue greens, slashes, thrusts and swipes all going toward him, never once in the same location, another lovely ability from Vaapad. Never once during this assault did he break eye contact with his target for a second, never once leaving a spot clear for a counter as the Force flowed through him to guide his motions, to strengthen him even more than he had already been. "Like I said...Never underestimate your opponent." his voice said, echoing around Virgil's head.

TAG: Virgil

7. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    IC:Rune Eisahn

Rune had blocked the power of te Force Lightning with ease. Directing it back into the stormtroopers around him. Then, in one swift motion, he jumped high into the air. Landing infront of a group of Whiplash troopers. Deflecting blaster bolts, Rune Force Pushed a trooper running by. Suddenly he was knocked off his feet. Rune looked over to a groupo troopers wanting to destroy a Tank. " I think i'll take care of tha." Rune said, before running at top speed at the tank. Then, he slid beneath it, lightsaber cutting through the material. Once from under it, he got up and jumped just in time as it exploded. But, he wasn't that clear.

Rune flew hrough the air like a missle of smoke. Then he landed through a building with a similar hole. "Sithspit." Rune cursed.

TAG:Virgil, any

8. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Just as expected the holomessage came back, saying,
    "Skarz, the day you don't try to rip me off will be the day Mustafar freezes over..." Her face changed to a playful grin. "I'm afraid I've been accosted for a while, but I'll be there as soon as I can. Do you have any news for me about you-know-what?"
    Sighing amusedly, Skarlin hits the record button, and says,
    "I know, I know, but that's a Squibs nature right? Speaking of Mustafar I've actually concidered going there to see if there are droids still laying in deactivated pose, good money." Skarlin then whispers, with a slightly distressed expression, "Yeah I did see some, about 5 or 6, along with 2 acolytes, it isn't good, because they were dueling in a warehouse nearby...I do hope to see you soon however." Skarlin sighes as he taps the send button and walks over to the Chiss boy, watching his progress on the droid.

9. Radiance

Radiance Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2007
    The actions in this post are GM Sanctioned.

IC: Virgil Deltaro

The lightning continued to pour out of Virgil's fingertips. He remained in the air, suspended by the power emanating from his hands.

And then out of the smoke filled space in which he was filling with electric destruction, came a quick flash that hit him in his good eye. Luckily with the smoke being as dense as it was, the flash didn't have the full impact as if it would have at point blank range with no obstructions.

Regardless, it breached his concentration and he was forced to discontinue his barrage of lightning. With the lightning stopped, Virgil dropped back to the floor. As soon as he landed, a barrage of random chairs and things were sent in his direction, he felt the presence behind him as a blade came spearing towards his back.

Virgil gritted his teeth. His blade swept close to his own body as he spun and parried the blade. In the same movement he gathered the Force into his leg and delivered a powerful kick to the Jedi's stomach, sending him into the air over by Liam. Virgil didn't have time to mess with him right now.

He had much more pressing matters to attend, as the first Jedi was upon him again. His speed was incredible. But in his speed, his form was fundamentally flawed.

Vapaad had always been intended for maximum effect using one blade. The main advantage with two was that a wielder could attack quickly and have more avenues of defense. The downside was that the strikes lacked the power that a two handed stroke could deliver. With this principal in hand, Virgil need only stay on the defensive and let the Jedi tire himself out, which Vapaad had a tendency of doing rather quickly.

Virgil kept his blade close to his body and use the absolute minimum effort to tap away or redirect the blue and green shafts of energy coming at him from apparently all directions.

"Like I said...Never underestimate your opponent."

This brought a smile to Virgil's face as he continued to deflect.

?Do you think that with all my training and experience in hunting your kind... that I would make such a rudimentary mistake? You must have me mistaken for someone else Jedi....?

Virgil ducked a slash that seared a few hairs off of his head.

?....No, you are mistaken. I never underestimate my opponent when they are a Jedi. The fact that you wield two blades already tells me of your skill. Your stance screams of Vapaad, which I had thought was impossible to master except by the most experienced Council Members of your beloved Order. No my friend, I was analyzing you the moment you and your Togorian partner dropped in.?

Virgil laughed in glee, actually enjoying himself now. The other Jedi had left to aid outside apparently. So now he had his one on one match.

He was just waiting for the Jedi to make a mistake. Which it seemed they were prone to do more often than not.

Tag Kal, Liam

10. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"Appearance is nothing but an illusion Sith. Oh I'm sorry, you can't be a Sith, or else Palpatine would have had you killed already. Anyway, assumptions made on first observations are never accurate enough to properly guage an opponent." Kaldrim said, then several copies of him burst from the smoke that remained scattered about the area, all taking broad slashes at the Acolyte. Kaldrim's illusion would be enough to buy him some time, and with any luck confuse his opponent enough so he could make his strike. Kaldrim's only worry was that this Dark Sider would be able to see through his illusion, even then though, how could he tell which ones were fake, and which was him, He had spread his energy around evenly enough to make them relatively equal to eachother and himself, some even a little stronger to throw Virgil off.

Using this moment he'd bought himself he leapt into the smoke to regain some of his lost energy, Vaapad was an exhausting style. Once he gained enough back he thrust his palm sharply into the ground, sending spires of metal and stone up at the Acolyte through the smoke, each sharp enough to pierce his chest, legs, arms, anything that would kill or slow him down. "Strange how it is now the Jedi who are forced to fight from the shadows. Now the Sith are regarded as heroes, when they have been the cause of this cancer for longer than anything else in the universe. It is the Sith who started the war, the Sith who destoyed the Jedi Order,and the Sith who formed the Empire and destroyed the Republic that had stood as a symbol of peace, prosperity, and freedom. All of whcih the Jedi were the guardians of, and yet here you are trying to wipe out the only hope this galaxy might have to restore true order and peace. Twisted galaxy we live in, when the evil hold the power, and the good are forced into obscurity." Kaldrim said as the spikes shot out at the Acolyte.

TAG: Virgil

11. Radiance

Radiance Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2007
    IC: Virgil Deltaro

Virgil had successfully conserved his energy, but he was indeed surprised at the copies the Jedi had sent after him. He continued his defensive posture but was beginning to be backed up against the far wall again. Master Piell's robes and the dead rebel whose energy he had siphoned earlier were rapidly approaching. He let out a short laugh as he pushed his energy to his good eye, activating Force Sight.

?I thought Jedi were above using these cheap parlor tricks! You disappoint me!?

Inside of his mind though, Virgil was concentrating on each of the images before him. The world turned gray and colorless. Instead of the defined features of his opponent, he saw blue masses that represented each copy, some a fainter hue than the others, and then others stronger still.

Which one of you is the real one..... come on where are you..?

The copies may have been equally distributed with his adversaries energy, but they were no longer using Vapaad, this allowed Virgil to concentrate on the mundane attacks with ease of mind.

Either you are blending very well to save energy, or you aren't here at all..

The smoke screen behind the copies pinged in his mind, but he couldn't see through the cloud with his Force Sight unless he poured more energy into the ability, and that would mean losing concentration on the fight at hand. That was energy he couldn't spare.

He had to take a chance and go on the offensive.

Virgil hopped back out of the immediate range of the blades and thrust his off hand at the ground, causing an explosion of duracrete and other minerals. The shower was enough to send shards out to each of the copies, to at least get rid of a few. To his surprise, all of them disappeared. Virgil straightened in satisfaction as he looked for the real one.

His arms spread wide in mockery.

?Come out Jedi! Come out and pla...?

Virgil was immediately hit with shards of rock and pieces from the ground. A sharp, thin piece of rubble shot straight through his thigh and dropped him to the ground with a yell of pain. From there, Virgil was immobilized on his knees and continued to get peppered by sharp objects. All he could do was raise his arms to protect his face. Rock speared his arms, sticking out painfully. A final sharp piece of metal came flying out and stuck directly into Virgil's stomach. His eyes went wide in terror as he knew that it was a fatal wound. He was now helpless and at the mercy of the Jedi.

His arms fell to the floor, useless. His lightsaber rolled away and deactivated. He had a dozen cuts and slices open on his face, trickling his life blood away. A few painful coughs sent a jolt through his entire body. Causing him to shake feebly.

His only eye raised up to see if the Jedi had come to finish the job.

Tag Kal

12. KIRA-SHAY

Jul 16, 2007
    ~Kan Fell's Personal Chambers, Yavin 4 Base~

"Please Risuu, we need you, shucks the whole galaxy needs you. I will give you full acess to my base's resources to fund your mission - please?"

Risuu stared blankly at the holo of the Death Star. She couldn't imagine the level of destruction that such a thing could cause. Then her holo beeped again, the shrill noise piercing the intense silence that had engulfed the room.

"Yeah I did see some, about 5 or 6, along with 2 acolytes, it isn't good, because they were dueling in a warehouse nearby... I do hope to see you soon however."

"Thanks for the tip, Skarz." Risuu's voice wavered as she spoke. "I hope to see you soon too..."

Shift's face was etched with worry and pain. She knew what she wanted to do - to run away as she had so many times before, to run back to Coruscant and find the Jedi. But she knew that that would only lead to death - not only for her, but all those she cared about too. Slowly, she lifted her gaze to meet Kan's, her face ashen. There was a pause as the young woman fought back tears. Her voice cracking as she spoke softly to Kan;

"You're right. I will do it... I have to..." Returning her gaze to the holo, she began running through a dozen scenarios in her mind, trying to grasp a plan to capture the Executor. Rudimentary ideas began to fall into place like pieces of a vast jigsaw.
    "Show me the plans of the Executor, Kan. And I'm going to need as many men as you can find..."

TAG: Spatz, Littledawg

13. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008
    IC-Kan Fell

"Here they are(schematics for said ship pop up). Oh and the ship isnt finished, that we can handle. All we know is that it moves and it can jump so thats all we need." Kan said as he looked his old friend in the face. And for the first time understood what he asked of her. "Rishu I am sorry that I had to put you through this, your the only one i know with enough skill who can do this, and youre the only one I trust." As Kan left he whispered over his shoulder, " Again Im so sorry... Shift."

14. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    "Thanks for the tip, Skarz." Risuu's voice wavered as she spoke. "I hope to see you soon too..."
    Was the replying message Skarlin recieved.

"Well just let me know if I can help." Skarlin sent, hoping he could help, mainly because of his boredom. Sitting down he watches as the Chiss boy finishes with the droid.

"So, you gonna deliver it to his master, Elsirt?" Skarlin asks, smiling at Elsirt.

"Yep, be back in a while." Elsirt replies, putting on his coat as he goes to the delivery speeder, loading the R5 unit. Skarlin simply smiles, and begins working on the rifle he had absentmindedly left on his shoulder.

15. TheBlueSaber

TheBlueSaber Jedi Youngling

Sep 30, 2008
    IC: Kad

Kad studied his foe as they entered close-quarters combat in such a tight space. The Togorian wondered if this was just what the Dark Disciple wanted, if he had been lured into a trap. If so, it may be better to lure him into the more open area, deliver a fight he wasn't wishing for. Quickly, Kad had to parry a blow at his neck and began to move backwards as the sabers locked. With each offensive movement by the Dark Jedi's lightsaber, Kad defended and progressed to get into the open and lure this man back just where he had "fled" from. First, diving into the rafters and then directing the fight towards a different direction? As their blades locked and they glared at each other at such a close range, surely they both felt it. His fellow Dark Jedi was dying...and that would mean Kal might deliver the final blow... Kal, don't do it! Flipping backwards, he made his dash for his fellow Jedi unaware if he was being followed by the Dark Jedi or if he had fled. He was almost unimportant now and if he had fled, it mattered very little. They had this Dark Acolyte just where they wanted him.

The Battlefield was visible now, as the wolf-man raced onward, his light saber still drawn. What was going on here? The area was filled with smoke and in poor condition. Where was the Dark Jedi? Kad spun around, cautious as if he had just fallen into a trap. His blue blade hummed as he scanned the area for his previous dueler. "Kaldrim! Whatever you do, don't kill the man! Let him live! We can help him!" The Togorian Jedi called out , ready to lock blades with his opponent once more, in an area he was willing to fight in. The battle sounded like it was intensifying, with increasing explosions, blaster fire, and tanks. As well as the dying breaths of a Dark Jedi. It would finally be known that Lord Vader's assassins had failed. One might die, and the other might have fled. Now all Kad had to do...was to find the battle.

Tag: Warehouse Battlers.

16. KIRA-SHAY

Jul 16, 2007
    IC: Risuu Thealar (Shift)
    ~Tactical Planning Room, Kan Fell's Base~

Kan had been good to his word. Risuu was surrounded by at least a hundred pirates - she just hoped they would be enough.
    Examining the plans of the Executor one last time, Risuu committed them to memory. She wouldn't have time to examine them mid-mission as stopping would mean certain death.

The planning room was a hive of activity as smugglers swarmed around Shift, fulfilling the orders she had given them moments before. One reported that they had aquired the Lambda shuttle she had requested, while another presented her with a box of computer spikes. Others were collecting blasters, while a few more outfitted themselves with armour. Risuu sighed as she leant more heavily on the holo-display desk that showed the plans of the Executor. This was going to be tough...

Just then, Shift's messenger beeped. Must be Skarlin again;

"Well just let me know if I can help."

A thought dawned in her mind as Risuu watched Skarlin's message - maybe there was a more subtle way...
    "Skarz, I need you to do me a favour. Can you bring all your slicing equipment and meet me at the co-ordinates I've sent you? A blaster might also come in handy too." Risuu punched send and awaited a response from Skarz - it all depended on him now...

TAG: Spatz, Littledawg (if you want to add something?)

17. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Upon hearing the message, Skarlin smiles happily, and leaves a note for Elsirt. He then proceeds to the docks, with a cargo container in tow. Nodding to the customs officer, this time a middle-aged Chiss, Skarlin presents his pass, and heads to his ship. As he boards he checks the co-ordinates, then takes off, heading for Yavin 4. His ship, an efficiently over modified YT-1300 ugly, was faster then most destroyers, and could leave a major impact if done right.
    Get ready Shift, these Imps'll never know what hit 'em

Tag: Shift, Kan (?)

18. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

Kaldrim had relaxed as soon as he felt his attack hit home, taking his opponent out of the picture, he had no intention of dealing a final blow, he would let the Force decide his fate. "It was never your destiny to defeat me, nor to kill Jedi." Kaldrim said to his foe. "Think hard, if you had truely been destined, rather, had the Jedi been destined to be destroyed, they would be gone now, and you would never have been twisted and decieved to destroy them. Remember these injuries are the actions of the Force, by attacking me you gave me little alternative but to defend myself at any cost, so I listened to the Force, let it guide my hand, and now, you may very well die." he added moving within range so that his sillouhette could be sen through the smoke.

Kaldrim proceeded to extend his hand, and the shards of stone and metal were carefully extracted from his enemies body. "This may hurt, but bear with me." he added, he then focused the Force and used it to seal the injuries his enemy had sustained, he would still be out of the fight, no doubt about it, but he wouldn't die quite yet. "Even though you are my enemy, I still have compassion, something that separates me from you. But something you no doubt view as a weakness. Remember, I could have killed you, instead I have given you life, and a second chance to change your ways, and maybe think for yourself and not listen to the half-truths your dear Emperor gives you." he added before fading back into the smoke. He tunred around to see Kad. "Okay, let's get out of here while we still can." he said, his body almost on the verge of collapse. "I think I overdid it a bit." he added as he stummbled slightly and fell into Kad for support. "We need to get out of here, and get off this planet. They'll want more than just the joy of the kill, they'll want to draw it out, they'll want blood." he added as he stood back up.

TAG: Kad, Virgil

19. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    IC: Illra Hardskin & Matthias Lucious

Illra and Matthias stand at attention as they recieve a quick run through in their objectives and quickly make thier way to a ship and make much haste to the imperial warehouse. Matthias quickly pilots the ship to the warehouse and makes a fast landing with both of them grabbing thier gear and running out there with out even saying a word to each other until they reached the warehouse doors and walked inside. "Hmm, looks like we missed the party, but keep your blasters ready, we might end up getting ambushed." Matthais says with anxiousness in his voice. Illra looks around seeing the remains of what seemed to be a battle between some lightsaber weilders he sees the body of virgil on the ground. "Hey over there, i think its virgil." Illra says walking over to his body slowly. The both of them look at virgil and turn his body over, with matthais checking his vitals and illra watching his back to make sure an ambush is less likely to happen.

Tag:Warehouse battlers(?)

20. yipeekayyay

yipeekayyay Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 18, 2007
    [OOC] Unfortunarely due to some real life situations, I'll have to officially resign from this RPG for time immeasurable. I may or may not return, and because of that I am deeply sorry to the rest here who wanted continue the game with or against me. Thank you all for your time, but let's face it, real life sucks big time. Busy, busy, busy! :p

PEACE! [face_peace]

21. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    As Skarlin came up on Yavin 4, he started a sensor sweep, trying to trace the exact temple to go to. As the sensor beeped, he dove, full throtle towards a half hidden temple, that had been covered by foliage.
    Figures, use the most hidden of all temples... Skarlin thinks to himself as he begins to set down his ship. After setting it down in a smaller bunker next to the main one, Skarlin exits his ship, cargo in tow. As he enters the base, he marvels at how well the construction of such a building was. As he rounds another corner, he bumps into Kan.

"Oh! Sorry! 'scuse me." Skarlin exclaims, as he proceeds on to the defined room.

Tag: Kan, Shift

22. KIRA-SHAY

Jul 16, 2007

Risuu was reviewing the final formalities with the newly appointed Commander she had picked from the motley crew of pirates;

"I want you to lead your squadron..."

She was cut short by a droid bursting in, announcing Skarlin's arrival as it did so. Shift turned to see the diminutive being waddle into the room behind the comparative metal giant. Leaning against the holo console, Risuu put on a serious expression and raised an eyebrow to the new arrival;

"You took your time..." But she fought to keep a straight face when the squib's features displayed a mixture of confusion and discomfort.
    "Relax Skarz - I'm only pulling your leg. It's good to see you again."
    Risuu winked at him, grinning. He visibly relaxed, anxiousness gone.
    "I'm glad you're here - did you bring the equipment I asked for? I need you to create a... Special program for me..."

TAG: Spatz

23. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC:

As Skarlin entered the room he was greeted by Shift. Her initial coment had made him confused for a second before she continues. Smiling he responds,

"Nice to see you too Shift. Equipments in the hangar, and yeah, theres quite the load of stuff in it too, beyond fusion cutters I mean." Skarlin sighed as he sat down, he still hadn't gotten his ships seat fixed up right enough, so this was quite relaxing. "Now what's this of programming, because you know that if I had access to the R5 production line, I could make them as reliable as an R2." Skarlin grinned as he said this, because, he knew it was true.

Tag: Shift, Kan

24. KIRA-SHAY

Jul 16, 2007

"Now what's this of programming, because you know that if I had access to the R5 production line, I could make them as reliable as an R2."

"You're not too far off the mark there, actually..." Risuu leaned closer to Skarlin, nodded to an R5 droid in the corner of the room, then lowered her voice to a hushed whisper.

"I want you to alter that droid's programming. I need it to plant a virus into the Executor's main control systems - security cameras, alarms, the works. It needs to be undetectable by the crew, at least long enough to buy me the time I need to get to the bridge. Do you think you can do that?"

Risuu looked at him hopefully, knowing full well he was more than capable of doing so. It was just a matter of whether or not he was willing to risk his neck over such a hair-brained scheme.

TAG: Spatz

25. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008
    IC- Kan Fell

"Rishu, I was wondering why you brought youre own slicer to my base. Are mine, inadequate or incappable of doing what you ask?" Kan was furios another base that was no longer secret he would move, probably back to Hoth or Korriban again.

Tag: Skarlin, Rishu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.