main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive -=~ Coruscant Night ~=- Jedi Twilight

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Hero_Of_The_Force, Oct 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KIRA-SHAY

KIRA-SHAY Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2007
    IC: Risuu Thaelar (Shift)
    ~Tactical Planning Room, Kan Fell's Base~

"Risuu, I was wondering why you brought youre own slicer to my base. Are mine inadequate or incappable of doing what you ask?"

Risuu looked up as Kan stormed into the room.
    "Nice to see you too, Kan..." She gave Skarlin a weary look, then rose, leading Kan to one side.
    "Listen Kan - I've known Skarlin a long time. He can be trusted to keep his mouth shut. And truth be told, he's the best damn slicer I know... Even compared to your best. You'll just have to trust me on this one."

Shift gave him a pleading look, hoping that her charms had worked thier magic...

TAG: Littledawg, Spatz

2. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC:

"Wait one splitten minute!" Skarlin exclaims as he looks at Kan, "You think I can't keep my mouth shut? Ha! I'm so good at keeping secrets, I rip people off. All of the ships I've built, I over priced, you two are the first to know. As to slicing, I managed to slice my way into owning the ruddy shop I own, and that wasn't an easy feat, seen as it was prime location." Skarlin then stops for a breather, he hated getting worked up, but if his skills were to be compared to he had to defend his reputation.

"I'm sorry for my outburst, I just hate having my skills being compared to. My name is Skarlin DeShaddaa, you can call me Skarz if you want. Expert in anything technical, and few things not." Skarlin introduces himself to Kan, looking up to the man.

Tag: Kan, Shift

3. Littledawg

Littledawg Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 19, 2008
    Ic- Kan Fell

"Fine then Rishu, if you think he can hack the Imperial network aboard Darth Vader's personnel Star Destroyer then he can work with you." Kan hissed. "As for you, Skarlin I will have you know that I trust about one out of every thousand people I meet, your gonna have to prove your trustworthiness for I don't know a single slicer who wouldn't sell us ot, what with the bounty on me and most of my seinor staff." Kan finished regaining his lost breath, " Rishu if you trust this man then I will support your choice, but just to be safe two of my IG-100 seies Managuard will keep him company... at all time, that is irreversable. Im sorry." Kan said as he began working at a terminal staring at the current plans, eyeing them with speculation.

Tag: Rishu- Skarlin

4. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    "IG-100s? Ha, those failiures of a decade past could barely stop me if I actually wanted to. If you honestly want bodygaurd/survailance droids, try hitting up one of those B-3 cortosis armoured ultra battle droids, much more efficient, and could easily keep me in line." Skarlin comments as his two droids enter the room, one equipped with an electro staff, the other with a Bulldog rocket launcher.

"Nice to see efficient use of droid weapon compatibility." Skarlin than looks at Shift and says, "You failed to mentionthat we were going after the Executor. Or was it that I wasn't supposed to know yet?"

Tag: Shift (Risuu), Kan

5. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008
    IC-Kan Fell

"Ah, yes I see, well these aren't the original, infact I wouldn't even call them droids, there more like, cyborgs, they don't sleep they don't eat, and they don't need to use batteries, so if you want to reprogram them I hope you do human." Kan laughed at the remark as the droids stepped up to Skarlin.

Tag; Rishu, Skarlin.

6. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    "Who said anything on reprogramming, no, I was speaking of combat." Skarlin replies simply patting the saber at his side. He also had his DC, DL and DLT on him, showing that he was appropriatly ready for combat. "So again what's this of the Executor, you aren't honestly planning on capturing it, that'd be scuicide." Skarlin states blatently.

Tag: Shift, Kan

7. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008
    IC-Kan Fell

"Suicide, yes i guess some might see it that way, but I am sure you and Rishu can come up with something, and having a Jedi should prove most useful to the task. The cyborgs I am assigning to you arent just because I don't trust you, but for your own safety, we wouldn't want you getting lost now, would we.

Tag: Skarlin, Rishu

8. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    "Right..." Skarlin replies, appaled at the thought that someone believed he could get lost. "So, when do we leave?"

9. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    OOC: Sorry for double post, but I couldn't edit my previous post at this time. As to what year BBY does this RP take place?

10. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008
    IC- Kan Fell

"That is up to Rishu, she is in chrage of all the battle operations." Kan said as he went back to his terminal and drew up plans of the Death Star and Executor.

Tag: Spats, Rishu

11. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    "Shift, what are we doing going after the Executor, I swear it was still in drydock." Skarlin asks Shift, unsure if this Vendetta was worth one's trouble. "What if someone gets captured, instead of killed, they might give away Kan's base if tortured just right..."

12. Hero_Of_The_Force

Hero_Of_The_Force Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 22, 2008
    GM UPDATE & OOC: We've gotten way off timeline and way off what I wanted.

Updates with Rules will be coming. Along with a new plot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.