main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Coruscant Nights Book Cover ?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Ulkesh2, Jun 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ulkesh2

Ulkesh2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    Has the cover of this book been released?

2. Rouge77

Rouge77 Jedi Knight star 5

May 11, 2005
    Hardly. All the books in the trilogy are now supposed to be published in 2008.

3. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Yeah, with the delay we are not likely to see any covers for the series for another year at least.

4. Carnage04

Carnage04 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 8, 2005

What is actually the next novel slated to be released? I still need to get a hold of Swarm War and Betrayal, but ater that I don't know what I'm going to read! ;)

Carnage

5. Kaje

Kaje Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 2005
    Next novel out is LOTF - Bloodlines in September, followed by Darth Bane: Path of Destruction in October, and LOTF - Tempest in December.

6. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    For future reference, just check the Upcoming Release Dtaes sticky thread.

7. FORCEBlLADE

FORCEBlLADE Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 2, 2003
    And the 5th book of last of the Jedi comes out in August i think.

8. wild_karrde

wild_karrde Jedi Grand Master star 7

Oct 8, 1999
    Just check my sig, as I always have the next 4 novels listed. Or my bio for the full novel schedule. Or the Release Dates thread for everything through the end of 2008.

9. Carnage04

Carnage04 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 8, 2005

Cool. I'll have to keep a better eye on that thread. I'll have to get ahold of Swarm War and Betrayal soon. Looks like there is quite a bit of decent reading coming up soon. Thanks!

Carnage

10. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    I can't believe we get no novels all summer! (Or, for those of you joining us from the southern hemisphere, all winter!) I realize they like to pack the fall season (or spring, pre-Christmas either way), but nothing all summer is a little ridiculous. It's hard for the reader, and bad business sense. Betrayal is out, follow up in two months, not three, and get something else out for the hot "summer reading" season. (Which really has no equivalent in the southern hemispehere, as they aren't a major target market. Sorry)

[image=http://www.richard-seaman.com/Wallpaper/Nature/Mammals/Koala.jpg]

11. Rogue_Follower

Rogue_Follower Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 12, 2003
    Oh poor, poor Snoobie. :_|

We do have Legacy, KotOR, and Rebellion to help us hold out, though. Comics, yes, but good comics.

12. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    But I'm a TPB guy! I've got Endgame to look forward to . . . and nothing else.:(

13. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    That's actually the typical SW release schedule- we almost always get a June hardcover novel, then a paperback in late August or Sept, with a paperback rerelease of a hardcover inbetween somewhere (in this year's case, that would be Dark Lord).

Hardcovers in Feb, June & Oct (give or take a few days); Paperbacks in March, Aug/Sept and Dec; HC PB reissues in Jan, July & Nov (I think).

Coruscant Night's reappropriation switches things up a bit though (and probably explains why Triple Zero came into being to fill the PB 06 void).

14. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002

Don't bet your Rukils on it. The publishers have a proud history of defoliating the secrecy of stories well in advance, and there's no reason for that to change against the frail breeze of a fortitude save.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.