Ohio COSI opening this weekend

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by highmidichlorian, May 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. highmidichlorian Jedi Youngling

Can you refresh me on when you expect the most costuming to be going on this weekend at the COSI Star Wars opening? Aside from midnight, will it be just Saturday or are folks costuming Sunday as well? Will it be just for a couple hours? Just want to make sure I attend when the fan quotient is highest.
  2. Tobey-Wan Jedi Master

star 9
    Hopefully Jade, Moff or Fitzhume can let you know since all of them are working the weekend in some part (I think). My first guess would be that Saturday would be the day to see the costumers.

Unfortunately, I get to work this weekend (go me!) so I'm not going to make it down for a couple of weeks. I think my parents and I are taking my kids down on the 24th.
  3. Moff_D Jedi Knight

star 5
    Costumers will be working it Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I know I have shifts all three days.

-as well, I wouldn't be surprised to see 501st or RL members there in costume every weekend. This weekend is all of the 'official' business though.
  4. Tobey-Wan Jedi Master

star 9
    Soooo...

How was it?!
  5. Moff_D Jedi Knight

star 5
    'Twas a mighty good time. :D

The exhibit is interesting but for all of us 501st and RL members it was one of our best events ever.

(Highlighted by Jeremy Bulloch dancing among the nuts at the 501st party Saturday night..."Go Jeremy Go Jeremy"...)
  6. jasconsolojediknight Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Hey I'm glad you guy had a good time i saw some of the pictures. Moff_D your Han solo custome was really. You seem to have the right look.
  7. Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan

star 4
    There were quite a number of high-quality costumes this weekend. We had like 140 costumers I believe. About 37 good guys and 100 more Imperials.

It was work, but it was fun also. I was in my Jedi costume almost the entire weekend.
  8. Moff_D Jedi Knight

star 5
    Yeah, the costuming is quite fun and rewarding. Its great when you have kids asking for autographs :D
    ...a tad more creepy when adult men ask for autographs, but Moffy never turns down the ladies :cool:
  9. jasconsolojediknight Jedi Youngling

star 1
    So when it come to the ladies you have the Solo charm??? Yes grown men asking for autographs would be creep. It nice to be able to make kids smile.
  10. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Opening weekend at COSI was a blast! Here are [link=http://www.thejediknightsofcleveland.com/coppermine/thumbnails/album=105.html]some pictures from COSI[/link]

Fitzhume was there? :confused: I've heard so much about him from you guys, was looking forward to meeting him.
  11. Moff_D Jedi Knight

star 5
    He was there. He does a stormtrooper...you guys must have been in that room numerous times together. Funny how stuff like that can happen :confused:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.