Costume Club Meeting - Saturday, Oct. 4th

Discussion in 'Milwaukee, WI' started by LeiaYT1300, Oct 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeiaYT1300 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm posting this for those of you who may be interested, but have not checked the costuming thread of late. It'll be on the 4th at my place beginning about noon or so. All are welcome. PM me if you need address/directions to my house or if you have questions. We'll be discussing all sorts of costumes/projects (not just SW), so do bring your ideas as well as your updates, and do bring your finished works for show.

And if you can't make this one, no worries! I will be having another meeting sometime in November (see the costume thread for more info on that impending meeting).

Hope to see many of you there! :)

PS--There will be chips and dip for munchies, and there are a ton of places to choose from within blocks of my place for eateries, but do bring your own drink (unless you don't mind Strawberry Kiwi Diet Rite! ;) )
  2. LauedGiind Jedi Knight

star 2
    I will be there around 3 pm if that is ok. I have been pulled into working overtime on Saturday from 8 AM until noon.
  3. Skywalker1138 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Unfortunately I can't make it--I work. But, let me know how it goes!

MTFBWY
  4. LeiaYT1300 Jedi Knight

star 3
    No problem, Laura! This meeting will be running from about noon until around the dinner hour to give the greatest amount of people a chance to come, so no worries. See you then! :)

And I wish you could come, Jenni, but I'll give you the whole scoop later in the week. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.