main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Costume Contest at SWC2?

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by JediToren, Nov 14, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediToren

JediToren Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2000
    Well I know that DragonCon has a costume contest, and this past year it was hosted by non other than Anthony Daniels (See-Threepio). Does anyone know if Celebration I had a Costume Contest? Any idea if Celebration II will?

2. vadersfist

vadersfist Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 25, 2001
    I don't recall any costume contest at SWC. There were trivia contests. I think there was card gaming. SWCII is gonna be huge, so there ought be many things to do and see.

3. ladystar

ladystar Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 21, 2001
    The current issue of Insider does mention a costume contest. They didn't hold one at the first celebration - (well, everyone participated in the wet t-shirt contest but there were no prizes...and you'd only understand that contest if you were there!!).
    I think a costume parade of some sort would be awesome but I don't know who they would pull it off. I took a ton of pictures in Denver of all the different costumes and am looking forward to all the new ones people will do with the EPII theme.

4. Nostradamus

Nostradamus Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 2, 2000
    I am looking forward to it. We will be there.

5. Princess1

Princess1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    I really really hope theres a costume contest! I sooo want to enter, I'm trying to make Padmes Ep2 rainbow dress!

6. JediToren

Mar 20, 2000
    Princess1: As ladystar noted above: "The current issue of Insider does mention a costume contest."

7. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    Confirmed!!! There will be a costume contest at the SWCII! Go to the new story at StarWars.Com if you don't believe me. :)

8. JediToren

Mar 20, 2000
  9. Lord_Gita

Lord_Gita Former TFN FanFilms Staff star 4 VIP

Oct 5, 2000
    I wonder what the limits/categories will be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.