main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Costume Contest Update

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by Boskone_Kenobi, Apr 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boskone_Kenobi

Boskone_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2002
    The costume contest has been reduced to 50 entries. And 25 of those are in the "Hero" catagory. I have been told that the ALIEN, TALENT, and TECHNOLOGY Catagories have now all merged with the Miscellaneous Catagory.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Trying to judge the best talent vs the best alien will be the very defination of comparing the best apple to the best orange. I am concerned.
    But for those of you in the HERO catagory, good luck, that is going to be a knock down drag out. I personally have the choice of alien or hero, but not with 25 competitors. Geesh.

[image=http://members.aol.com/strahd27/images/maul1.jpg]

2. Skaught

Skaught Jedi Master star 2

Sep 4, 2001
    I assume that if you received confirmation of entry, then you are part of the 50 entrants. I hope they haven't axed anyone due to the drop from 75 entries!

Scott

3. Boskone_Kenobi

Boskone_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2002
    The way it was explained to me, they just stopped accepting applications at 50, so no one has been dropped.

They do have a waiting list ready to go, for those in that 50 who wimp out. ;)

But tell me, WHAT ARE WE ALL GOING AS? I asked this before and everyone clammed up. The contest is FULL now, you dont need to worry about people stealing your idea. So spill it. I have a Mara Jade and a 9 month padawan. Every one else?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.