main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Costume/Creature/Droid/Prop Missions

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by ObeyTheFist, Nov 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMexx

JediMexx Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2004
    Read on the Omega Wing boards that the Tie Fighter Pilot bucket should be out soon as well...but for $800...yikes!

2. LadyNaberrie

LadyNaberrie Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    going to start my episode III robe sometime soon, the first in a long line of costumes, hope to have it done before Episode III comes out.

3. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    Hi!
    We will have to get together ("we" being anyone who wants to do some forming) and buy some styrene... that will be faster than waiting for me to get some, since I have been underwater with other stuff going on. So, if those interested want to get together, we can all chip in, buy some materials and start doing some work!
    Probably be easiest to work on the Navy Talker first, since we have it to mold from (as opposed to us having to start from scratch with the sculpting). With the cooler weather, it will feel good to get the burners fired up! So, let me know, Jess, Obey and whoever else! I have also bought some resin and latex, so I'm getting closer todoing some casting as well. Bob, you don't need those "T"s anymore, do ya?

4. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    Hey Ken...glad to see ya around!

5. ObeyTheFist

ObeyTheFist Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2004
    I will gladly chip in...

6. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
    okay updating my list:

Rebel Commando

A-Wing pilot

Hoth Rebel Com Tech-Female (just waiting for the pattern and the instructions)

Tusken Female-got notice I should have the mask by the end of the year, if anyone else wants one let me know and I will get ahold of my contact.

And maybe-the spaceballs/staff holders

Rebel trooper.

7. Gecko_Fett

Mar 1, 2003
    We could do a collection of cash at the next meeting to cover styrene for those who want to work on a helmet???

Ken, how much do you think each person would need to contribute to cover this?

8. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
    ah, yeah i will need to know. I probably won't be at the meeting sunday and will need to send money with Lor or someone for it.

9. LadyNaberrie

Feb 7, 2002
    I don't have the money right now, but I do still want femtrooper armor.

10. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
    OKay, so I was in target picking up my lunch and took a small visit to the toy isle while i was there. They had a Cloud City pilot and I noticed something-they use the navy talker sytle helmet as well. Maybe another costume idea? I have never seen a costume for that before.

Oh yeah, and the imp trooper uses a uniform that looks more like a imp officers uniform then a jumpsuit-just kept forgetting to say anything before.

11. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    I've seen one pic of someone who did a Cloud Car Pilot costume. I'll have to see if I can find it again...

12. JediMexx

JediMexx Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2004
    To all the Tie Pilots....here is a pic of the infamous third hose found on the Omega Wing boards.

http://p204.ezboard.com/fimperialnavyomegawingfrm2.showMessageRange?topicID=170.topic&start=21&stop=25

13. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
    I will hopefully be buying some canvas this week from which to make my rebel commando poncho and will be sponging it the different greens and such hopefully not long after that.

Did anyone want together to work?

14. LadyNaberrie

Feb 7, 2002
    A tutorial for Latex Horns

This might be helpful to some people, maybe, maybe not. Also if anyone knows where to get tutorials for the twi'lek head tails let me know!

15. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
    there are several in the costuming forum, I would check there...

16. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Hoth Rebel Com Tech-Female (just waiting for the pattern and the instructions)

Was that a dig? ;)

Now that I am digging my way out of my funk, I should have a lot of my tutorials and patterns done by the first of the year... So, you won't have to wait too much longer ;) [face_laugh]

17. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
    lol! no, I have enough on my plate before hand. Going with the easist first-the commando. Then the Hoth gal and then the pilot. If I really wanted to dig I could mention the donuts! I want a donut! lol... [face_laugh]

18. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    that cloud city pilot looks prett nifty. maybe soemthing to try before CIII.

19. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
    for san diego comicon...

anyways, Ken where did you find your books? i need to check them out so I can hopefully afford them one of these days...

20. Gecko_Fett

Mar 1, 2003
    Holy Moly!!!

Check this out! Click on the pictures for price! There are some awesome prices!

You are going to love this Christov and Joseph!

WWII Weapons

21. Bloodclaw65

Bloodclaw65 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2004
    Sweet that MG34 and 42 nice and that blaster is cool to
    price are good. We should see about buying those molds
    and we can make our own weapons.

22. BelaLugosi

BelaLugosi Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 28, 2004
    Yeah, I'm likin' that MG42... 'course whenever I think about saving for a replica I start thinking: "well, if I just saved for a while longer, I could get one that actually throws hot lead..."

23. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    They have the trooper blaster for only $25!!:eek:[face_hypnotized]
    Jess,did you pst this on the MG boards yet? they would love it.

24. Gecko_Fett

Mar 1, 2003
    I just posted it! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.