main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Costume designer and authors to attend C2

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by TheWampas1138, Apr 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWampas1138

TheWampas1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    I don't know how often people check Starwars.com, but I saw a posting and thought I would mention it here for all the people that design costumes and plan on attending C2. Trisha Biggar, the costume designer behind Episode I & II will be at the Celebration. Not a lot of details really, but I thought it would interest some people.

Also, Del Rey put out a release that a lot of the authors (no Stackpole or Zahn) would be at C2 signing every day. The only two names I recognized were Aaron Allston and RA Salvatore (I know Mara had asked about this one on the C2 board). Just passing it along.

2. LeiaYT1300

LeiaYT1300 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    I read that post about Trisha Biggar at Celebration II, also. I don't really have any questions for her, but it would be nice to listen to her commentaries on costume designing for the prequels.

Now, if any of the costume designers from the classic trilogy showed, I'd have too many questions, and you couldn't shut me up! Imagine all that could be learned about the Leia costumes... oooooh! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.