main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

costume for toddler?

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by Jadesfire, Aug 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jadesfire

Jadesfire Jedi Youngling

Jul 10, 1998
    Hi all! I got a great jedi costume for myself and my husband. I would love to alter a premade cheap one for my one year old or get one made. Any suggestions out there?
    thanks
    Jade

2. Jedi_Kai

Jedi_Kai Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    BABY YODA

No, I didn't make it. The baby's father did.

3. Jedi_Kai

Jedi_Kai Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    Sorry about the link code not working. Could NOT figure out what was wrong with it and I had to leave to go out for dinner.

The link works, so if you copy/paste, you'll see the photo of Baby Yoda.

4. BroodMcEto

BroodMcEto Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2002
    That's pretty good.
    I originally was planning to dress my son up for C3. He would be 22mos. then. But, my wife is pregnant again, and is due mid-march, so the four of us aren't going to go, just me.
    The original plan was to make a 'onesy' in the form of Boba Fett. Instead of 'armor', I'd use colored fabric and foam to give it shape, (ie, gauntlets, jetpack)

5. FERDALUMP

FERDALUMP Jedi Youngling star 3

May 12, 2002
    I made a *tiny* Padme Battle outfit for someone from scratch--Not sure you can cut down an existing Rubies version--I think the smallest they run is 2-4T :confused: but you could probably find a pair of white pants and white shirt and just add a few little accesssories to it.

[image=http://www.ferdalump.com/annika2.jpg]

Is there a certain costume you had in mind? I could probably give you some help on how to make one easily :) A lot of Babies get dressed as Ewoks and Yoda--But really a *baby* version can be made for just about anything in the Star Wars galaxy if you really want to put your mind in it. :D

~Ferd :)

6. Jayne

Jayne Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 16, 2002
    I think I remember a cute set of jawas. I think it would be pretty easy to make one of those 'onesie' sets into a baby hutt. You'd have to have a baby that liked the mono-leg thing, though.

7. Jadesfire

Jadesfire Jedi Youngling

Jul 10, 1998
    Thanks for the advice. I have a one year old who wears 2T but have been unable to find anything. i am not the greatest at sewing either. I hope rubies does make a 2t!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.