main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Costume Help!!

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by Darth_Sidi, Nov 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Sidi

Darth_Sidi Jedi Youngling

Jun 9, 2005
    Greetings to all Jedi and Sith out there. haven't log in to TFN due to sch commitment. finally take some time out to log in. anyway need help n some qes on costume. wish to dress as a sith but no idea how to. any suggestion on where to get costume?? what's underneath a sith coat?? does sith underneath costume same as a jedi?? any1 can provide some help in making 1?? what types of shoes does a sith wore?? n where to get the belts n other accessory? thanks alot.

2. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Just choose yourself first wherther you want to dress like a Jedi or like any known illustration of Sith/Dark Jedi around or your own design.

Sith basically wear anything that looks like belong to the SW Universe, tho' majority in the Dark Color Tones or Bright "Anger" colors like Blood Red. Can be simple like Emperor Palpatine to pretty ceremonial like Darth Maul.

For example my Sith Altergo have many outfit but her "ceremonial"/main one is similar to Darth Maul TPM Outfit and Sith Training Outfit with some modifications to fit my preferences.

And my Jedi (aka Redeemed Sith Altergo) carry a Blaster as she prefer to blend in with the rest and outfit is usually a Black Suit or Jumpsuit, with some tools on the belt like the Prequal Jedi.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.