main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

COSTUME/OTHER IDEAS FOR CELEBRATION III.........

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by kitarusapien, Jan 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anthonymaul

anthonymaul Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2004
    some type of dark jedi would be cool.

2. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    Get with the readers of the RMFF....I'm sure they can ID the perfect Dark Jedi fer ya, AM!

3. BFett88

BFett88 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 5, 2003
    Hey anthonymaul, ask Darth Hair about a saber, he makes really cool sabers. Find a thread with him in it and look at his sig he has a link to a web site.

4. BFett88

Dec 5, 2003
    Ok I have an Idea for C3, and I think it might be cool. One of the days we could do a Jaba's Palace Theme.

I would do Boba Fett, My wife was saying she might want to do Boush. Ummmm...... Someone could do a Rancor, of course it would be a baby rancor. Then we could some how get a salioucis crum(?spelling?). Luke Jedi, Slave Leia. Han solo, Skiff Guards, Lando Skiff, Random Aliens, Jabba, Chewie. Let me know what you think :D

5. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    I found this Biker Scout Helmet on Ebay. Are the Rubies ones crap, or is this the best I can expect, short of getting an Altmanns (which I can't).

Or should I get one from some other source?

Thoughts? Input?

6. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    Normaly i would say friends dont let friends buy rubies ,but i am no expert.

7. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    I have no imput on that either Bill, but we have talked about the whole Jabba dancer thing before. Never the whole scene? We will need the band members too. What do you say?

8. BFett88

Dec 5, 2003
    Yeah, definateley(?sp) need band members. They are so cool! If we got enough people that would do it.

9. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    On the costuming & prop boards, I've seen alot of people taling about being the "dancers" but never the WHOLE SCENE" I know the RMFF can pull this one off, who wants to be the Rancor trainer? hehehehehe

I'm still a little tipsey :D

10. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    i sure we can get zac to cry if you want.

11. BFett88

Dec 5, 2003
    Well, we should do it....
    What do you and Jeff want to be?

12. TK-4752

TK-4752 Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 20, 2002
    Biker Scout Helmet -- I've got 3 Rubies ones (sorry, all in use), and I had a DP one in my possession for about a year (by accident), and I noticed no real difference between them, except the DP has a glossy finish to it. While that's nice, the vinyl they used turns yellow, like, a hojillion times faster than what they used on the Rubies one. Besides, you'll probably want to paint it anyway. Whichever helmet you get, there's a lot of mods that have to be made to make it wearable.

Baby rancor -- w00t. We can do it. I think Nightsister rancors were even marked with magical symbols. Can't remember. I'll have to go hunt one down to double check.

Raincor trainer -- A Nightsister or one of the Singing Mountain Clan chicks would kick so much @$$, since the Nightsisters use rancors everyday for everything from combat to rideable mounts. A small coven of Nightsisters with a baby rancor would be even COOLER. Both SWG and the Darth Maul comic mini-series have a lot of nice pictures of Nightsisters. There's also this thread where I posted some pics of various Nightsisters in SWG... http://boards.theforce.net/Denver,_CO/b10128/14824471/?2

My Mon Calamari -- My guild and I raided a transport ship in SWG tonight and looted a bunch of stuff, including the one piece of armor I needed to finish off my set of Rebel marine armor. Once I get back to Tatooine (I'm on Corellia right now), I'll have to get my armor on and take pics of everything. w00t!

13. anthonymaul

Mar 22, 2004
    I want to be a skiff guard.

14. BFett88

Dec 5, 2003
    Which one do you want to be. Or you could do a custum one.

15. anthonymaul

Mar 22, 2004
    there all cool,it wouldnt matter much to me.However,I dont want to were a mask.

16. BFett88

Dec 5, 2003
    Well it wouldn't be to hard. After seeing the Orcs at Star Fest. You could make a helmet that covers most of your face, sort of like Lando's. Then paint it what ever color you want. Then to make the force pike or whatever you want to call it. Get some pvcp pipe, connect it with glue or rivets, to the style you want it. Then the outfit wouldn't be to hard to make. Wear gloves and some brown boots. Then you have a costume.

17. TK-4752

Jul 20, 2002
    I'm STILL looking for one of those stupid water diffuser sprinkler-type hose sprinkler things for the end of my vibro lance. We used to have one when I was a kid. And I haven't seen them again.

If anyone knows where to get one, LET ME KNOW!!! :D :D :D

18. TK-4752

Jul 20, 2002
  19. _nassgirl_

_nassgirl_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 3, 2004
    I am going to go as Padme, unfortunatly I have to make the costume... and then my boyfriend can't decide what he wants to be but I will have to make that one too... any ideas on soemthing easy to make that will look authentic?

20. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    Nice, TK, nice!

21. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    NASSGIRL......woman, did yu check into the RMFF newbie thread???? FLOL!!!! J/K'iddin'! UUUuuuummmm, I don't think we've seen a Tattoine Padme yet. What's yur boyfriend think he wants to go as? Or hasn't he thought that far ahead yet?! We guys are kinda SSSSSLLLLOOOOOWWWW like that.......least that what the wife tells me!

22. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    If you're thinking of doing the Tatooine Padme where she's in that blue and rainbow sorta looking outfit, talk to krelia in Phoenix --she did an awesome version of it.

Good luck!

As for me, I'm now starting down the path of the Dark Side. I am fully committing to do a Biker Scout and Snowtrooper before C3.

23. TK-4752

Jul 20, 2002
  24. TK-4752

Jul 20, 2002
    Hmmm...I need a squad of MonCals...

25. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001

OW....yu do realize that doin' the Biker Scout requires yu make a Speeder Bike, yes?

Just nod yur head attentively & get to work!!!!

FLOL!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.