Jack, FL Costume Party at GCL!!(?????)

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by ImperialOrder, May 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImperialOrder Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hello one and all,

Okay, so like here's the thing. I'm trying to arrange with Chris and you people a date that we can all sit down and work on each others stuff (costume wise wether it be armor or other) and talk about costumes. This would be after hours on a Sunday. (This means we have the store to ourselves.) This event would mean a lot to me to do. (As you people know I enjoy the process of these costumes.) Target dates are either June 4 or June 11. (The reason is to wait untill SWW is pretty much over with so we don't have to compete with it.) I also have hopes that some 501st members might attend to assit with those armor problems. (We really only have a limited number of armored people in the group. But I really want to work out the bugs in my TK armor before I get it approved in the 501st.) Anywoo, getting back on subject, Chris (GCL Chris) has been nice enough to grant the space and I need a date. So lets get on it. Get back to me. Laterz

>Steve
  2. Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Knight

star 3
    I think we prefer the 4th of June. My Birthday will likely get celebrated the weekend of the 11th ;)

I need some serious help taking in my Episode III Padme Lavender Gown so bring some chalk and a needle and thread. I've got to take a Size 8 down to a Size 2 [face_thinking], Yeah she's pregnant, but I don't need THAT much room.
  3. JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    Does anyone know how to do lifts in boots. I definitely need to be taller....
  4. TK-3150 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Poo, MiraNova and I won't be back from Indiana until mid-June..........and I have a bunch of tools and stuff. Well, mebbe I can catch the next one............
  5. Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hmmm, should we move it until later Steve???? 25th?
    Would that work for you and MiraNova TK??
  6. ImperialOrder Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hmm.... I think I can. I'm trying to advoid confilt with an existing plan, but I think I could. I'm thinking the 18th would more than likly make a good date. Because the end of June is gonna turn into heck for me. And it ain't gonna be pretty. So, get back to me on the 18th as a date. What does everyone think of that?

>Steve

P.S.: I really am hopeing for a good turn out!
  7. Twin_solo_Durron Jedi Knight

star 2
    i really need to know a date so i can ask for the day off..man i hate not having my weekends.
  8. ObiWanAmanda Jedi Knight

star 2
    Sorry guys...won't be able to make this, I can't do Sundays because of church and Choir.
  9. ImperialOrder Jedi Knight

star 2
    Quickly looking to be like the 18th might be the best bet.

>Steve
  10. Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Knight

star 3
    18th is Fathers Day.
    What about the 17th???? I know it isn't a Sunday though.
  11. ImperialOrder Jedi Knight

star 2
    Darn... see, I don't celebrate that day. Sunday works out the best.... hmm.... I guess it comes down to either the 11th or the 25th... Get back to me.

>Steve
  12. JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    If it is on the 25th, it will be the day before our event at Mama Fu's. That's not necessarily bad. I would still do it, of course, but I thought I'd bring the fact up..
  13. ImperialOrder Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'll talk to Chris about it and see which one he prefers.

>Steve
  14. Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Knight

star 3
  15. ---Vossk--- Jedi Knight

star 2
    i see padme has discovered the power of the Bump! may she use it well..to many have chosen the wrong path with the bump! ah sorry wont be able to make this one,im up for mama fus though
  16. JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    Very awesome man! There's nothing like having a Jawa running around... and I'll try not to hit you in the head with a lightsaber this time.
  17. ImperialOrder Jedi Knight

star 2
    Greetings,

So, we have agreed on a date JUNE 25th. Yes, after hours at GCL. Yay! More on this later.

>Steve
  18. JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    Awesome! What all are we working on there? I have made some kool mods to my jedi robes, but it's not armor... I'm just wondering who is doing what...
  19. ImperialOrder Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey,

Okay, we are confirmed for the 25th at GCL. You can bring what you want to work on at the event as there will be sewing machines present and I'll be giving some good tips. As well as for those of you who've had questions about doing a Wookie, I will tell some of my secrets on how to build one. I won't tell all (because I have to keep some for myself) but enough. As well as other things. Thanks. Questions? Comments? Well, deal. Nah, just kidding. Flash me a PM and I'll be more than happy to get back to you. Laterz!

>Steve
  20. DarkTrooper85 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well ill see, depends on "how the cards play"
  21. Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Knight

star 3
    Steve - what time. I'm getting the website updated with scheduled events :)
  22. ImperialOrder Jedi Knight

star 2
    After the store closes, so after 1700.

>Steve
  23. ---Vossk--- Jedi Knight

star 2
    alright count me in.Also sorry ive been missing some of the events,my internets been on and off lately.
  24. ImperialOrder Jedi Knight

star 2
    It's cool. Can't wait to see ya there.

>Steve
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.