main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Costume party, Oct. 28th!!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediRiff, Sep 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Ok, we will do it on this date, folks. No, it doesnt have to be a Star Wars costume, any costume will work. I am trying to put a few things together for a nice bash, so I will keep you posted, but I wanted to at least put a date out so folks could start getting costumes together.....

2. Shindo_Windu

Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2004
    Excellent!!!
    I have 2 great ideas...*snicker*

3. freako104

freako104 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2005
    Excellent. I will have to see if Mordtat can give me a ride out there. :)

4. bigdaddyfuller

bigdaddyfuller Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 13, 2005
    cool, i will ask for it off, i just hope i can, lol
    and i will come up with a nice outfit, or at least nice to me, lol. do i need to bring anything? other than myself?
    also, riff do we have a place or had i missed that posting?

5. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    As far as bringing something, probably, but I will get more details on that. I already have my costume, I picked it up last night in Raleigh. The office area across from my apartment has a huge area that you can rent out for parties, and I am going to find out if you can have alchohol there. If you can, thats where I was going to have it. As soon as I get more info, I will let you know. But I have noticed a lack of posts on this, and honestly, this is something I had mentioned before. It would be nice to see some interest here. I am still going to have one regardless, but hey, come on folks....!!!

6. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Interested... need more info...

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

7. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    Sounds like a good date just need more info aswell.

8. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    Perhaps.

9. ForceTheologian

ForceTheologian Jedi Master star 2

Jun 9, 2004
    So far as I can tell, I won't be able to make it. Work, 4:30 - 1. Ugh.

10. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    Alright guys its official all we are missing in the time and driving directions. We have a location and a BARTENDER now. We need to know who all WILL come, we need contributions IE food and booze, also to cover possible liquor liscence and room rental please be ready with about 5 bucks each to donate to cover these expenses. Call Ray for further details I will be trying to get up with my region over the phone to get things right. So please call me with further questions. Also anyone from any region can call aswell, my number is 252-767-1643. If I don't recognize the number just leave a voicemail if I don't answer and I will call back asap.

11. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Ok, here is what we have so far.... We will be having our annual costume party, Saturday, October 28th. It will start around 7pm, and go on until its over. Still working on a location, because I have a pretty cool place for us to do it, if things work out. Ok, new info... as Kazuma said, I have landed us an AWESOME bartender for the party, and it will be an OPEN BAR. Yes, an OPEN BAR. Plus there will be food there, and its looking like we will have us a DJ there as well. There is going to be a cover charge of $10 per head, to help cover alchohol and food and the rental for the party room. The only other thing I really need help on is this. I need decorations, and folks to come early and help decorate to get this place looking RIGHT. Folks, you have been wanting something nice and fun for awhile, so lets do this right. I want this place to be decked out for Halloween, and for us to have a good time. This has the potential to be an showstopper party, so lets start getting everything together NOW. I need numbers of people who will be there, and who... start gathering your info and getting it to any of the officers ASAP. Promptness is going to be KEY for this to go over like it could. I am not going to accept any "I may be able to make it, blah blah blah" mess. If you cant clear your schedule in this amount of time, or cant do $10 a head for an OPEN BAR, then dont come. This is going to kick much butt!!!! Start getting info together and get it to us NOW, folks!!! Lets roll!!!! :D

12. bigdaddyfuller

Jun 13, 2005
    riff, as i said to you as we chatted at big lots i am asking for it off. i will tell you now, unless something very major( family death , kid gets hurts ,etc?) comes up i will there and i will be glad to help, just no ladders, lol. i will explain if i need to. lol so let's kick the tires and light the fires.
    but i do need to ask ok? if there will be drinking, we will have some designated drivers right?( i know a dumb question)and will we able to smoke in the place you are getting.

13. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
    Im picking up all my costume stuff this week hahahahahahaha!
    Oh this is MUCH MUCH better than 2004!!
    I told Alender Elessedil(Chris) he died laughing!
    I'll put in whatever I need to and here's the deal:
    I graduate school 27th the Friday...right after that I am free to leave, they cut us loose from the command, and until Nov.3, I'll be home...so that same day, I'll already have my stuff packed, so Riff if ya need me to help with decour I could do that for ya!

RRAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
    My costume is going to be INCREDIBLE I LOVE IT!

14. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Ok, I need some definites from folks, ASAP. I have to revise the alcohol list as needed depending on how many come. Folks have been clamoring for meetings, and get togethers, and such, and we had a meeting last weekend with no one showing up. Now we are having a costume party with not much word from anyone. You dont want to come, fine. I dont hear from you anytime soon, I will just count you out as not coming and I wont worry with it a bit. We have a good crowd already coming and we will have fun. You want to partake, then you need to let me know something and soon. I wont be putting much effort into things like this for us in the future if I dont get much of a response on this for such a kick ass event. Your choice, no sweat off my back.

15. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Ashlee and I will not be attending this year. As for the meeting last week, hate I missed it. Short notice and already had plans. I do hope everyone has a blast and downs another "Blue" for me.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

16. Shindo_the_Stricken

Shindo_the_Stricken Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 7, 2005
    Dude, heather, my little brother and me are coming!

17. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    Confirmation: Me and Heather...

18. bigdaddyfuller

Jun 13, 2005
    i will be there. unless something unforseen happens. i got it off and i even oked it with my wife, lol. does my costume have to be star wars themed?

19. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    No. And we are going to need a bunch of black light bulbs, Bigdaddy. Still got any at Big Lots?

20. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003

You KNOW that statement demands a comment![face_laugh]

21. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    Oh my!!
    One week left..!

22. bigdaddyfuller

Jun 13, 2005
    yes, eddie, i figure that one would get a commment, lol

23. bigdaddyfuller

Jun 13, 2005
    sadly, i don't proofread before i post.

24. AlexanderElessidil

AlexanderElessidil Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 26, 2006
    And I will be there. Muahhahahhaha

25. FettFan5150

FettFan5150 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 28, 2003
    Sorry to say I will not be able make it due to my recent knee surgery. But I hope everyone has a great time and I'll see you at a later time...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.